Wednesday 24 February 2016

Wednesday.

Ended up relaxing the whole day, and never looked nor touched my investment notes at all.
Just chilled, watched anime, played Cytus, rest. Rest rest and rest.
Partly following my friends who decided to chill and not study too XDD

That's all. Nothing much happened today.

Found out that after today, Ayano still have one more presentation and poster to do, and deadline is next Monday. Which means she's still ending poly one day earlier than me =3=

Ahh all thanks to my exam timetable having awkward timing.

Wanna write a fanfiction of my favourite OTP from owari no seraph because sometimes I thought of some nice fluffy scenes but I can't--- I cringe before even starting the first word as I'm scared I'll write them too out of character XD God how does Ayano write more than one fanfic story ahh

No comments:

Post a Comment