Sunday 14 February 2016

Valentines day (haha)

Woke up early in the morning to accompany my parents for their grocery shopping first because I'm such a good filial daughter c:


Random stray cat spotted on the way. I petted this cat before c:
It looked kinda fierce this time though. Didn't dare approach it and pet it today, though I don't think it'd have scratched or bite me since it let me pet it the other time. But I was also rushing off just now.


Finally know where we get our free tissue packets from c: comes together with the toilet rolls. Rough cost: ~$12

Came home, showered, and started studying my AFA. Even though ITFD is before AFA, and ITFD requires a lot of memorisation, but I'm more worried for AFA as my marks are in the danger zone for AFA. Naturally I'd prioritise AFA first. My graduation ;-; Besides, they're both just a day apart.
Okay maybe I'll study a bit of ITFD tonight before I sleep :/

In the afternoon, I snacked on this~


MAMEE noodle snacks! Haven't had it in ages ahhh. My bro bought a whole pack of it and I was feeling hungry before dinner so c:

Then since the house was relatively quiet enough, I had my family members keep quiet and I re-recorded a couple of my piano covers plus a new one. Am most proud of the new one /_ \ 

Then had dinner.
After dinner, I went out to buy my breakfast for tomorrow. Actually I didn't want to go out at all after coming back home today (had only planned to study and sleep), but I had no choice. I don't want to eat bread with margarine for breakfast tomorrow! Too much work >.>
And this morning, I forgot to pass my mom my breakfast at the supermarket. Omg how can I be so careless ;_;

So *sigh* I went out after dinner to get my muffins for tomorrow. 


This is nice :)
Haha since it's the same price both at Cheers and NTUC, I bought it at Cheers to play with their money machine XD 
Basically there's two slots, one for notes and one for coins. When the cashier signals you, you just slot in the notes or drop in the coins of your choice, and if you give extra, the machine will automatically count and change you. So cool! Saves the cashier a lot of work. They just need to scan your items and ask if you want receipt XD easy part time job
And not every Cheers outlet has this yet. For example, the one in the nearby petrol station still doesn't have this.
(although my sis said that a lot of convenience stores in Japan already has this technology)
An old uncle also commented that technology is so cool nowadays XD

Ahh but I gave exact coins. Should have given more so it can change me >.>

When I was at NTUC, I saw this... don't know if I'm too slow but:

 

Strawberry flavoured popcorn?? Eww @_@
I'll have the normal caramel/cheese flavoured pop corn thank you.


Look at the kopitiam XDD It closed down before right before CNY this year due to poor business.
Well it's not shocking actually. Firstly that place has no aircon. Secondly many of the food there aren't nice.
So no customers = close shop.
I'll only miss the cai fan stall. Their sweet and sour pork (used to be) good.

Otw home, I stopped by a book fair in yew tee point and saw this:


 SHO CUTE. SHOO CUTE-- *turns page*


PURE DISAPPOINTMENT.

I WANT CUTE PUFFY WHITE FLUFFY BABY HARP SEAL

NOT A-, NOT A---*squints eyes* --CRABEATER SEAL

Haha okay that's all

Ending off with a snapchat from Yi Ning:


That look from Frappe XDD Oreo's fluffy tail poking out from slightly above the bottom left corner

Update 11.13pm: Posted a new cover.
Yup this is the song I was proud of. But tsk, currently it didn't gain as much audience as I hoped XDD
It's okay, this is just leisure~



Okay nights. Have school tomorrow, even though it's revision week *sigh*

No comments:

Post a Comment