Tuesday 2 February 2016

Beier's early 20th birthday FLQTS celebration!!

Basically that's what today is about, besides the one hour investment lecture. XD
Oh before that, we all met together 1 hour before at our school canteen. Bei Er and her friend was already there. Me and Shu Ying want to grab something to eat before lecture. Yi Ning and Fathima came to find us from FC 5 hahaha.

 
 The ang pao we gave Bei Er as part of her presents. Contains $8.40 inside (leftover from our $100 budget as a group).
It feels really silky, satin feel like. Like a rare and premium ang pao, which you can only get from private banks ahhhh. Yi Ning got that ang pao from her mom.
Besides the ang pao, we also bought her green high-cut converse shoes and some foundation stuff.

Then after lecture, Shu Ying went on with her classmates to have MACC class, while the rest of us went to Star Vista at Buona Vista.
There, we keep thinking of what to eat (they keep asking me what I want to eat, and I tried passing the question to Bei Er since she's the birthday girl >.<).
We couldn't decide since there were few halal restaurants (most of the restaurants there are Jap cuisine hahaha)
So then Bei Er and Yi Ning are craving cupcakes, and we finally decided to settle and chill at twelve cupcakes. c:


Mineeeee. Salted Caramel, Red Velvet and Rainbow Vanilla. Except for the salted Caramel, the cupcakes have been decorated in chinese new year theme. For example instead of the usual heart, the red velvet cake has the word 吉,while the rainbow vanilla has the mandarin orange (cream cheese with colouring), instead of the usual vanilla cream swirl with rainbow sprinkles.

Birthday girl's (Bei Er):

Yi Ning's:

And Fathima's:

Hahaha close up of the cute cupcake XD Soooo expensive though. There goes my money again :(
Which reminds me Shu Ying still owes me $25 and Fathima owes me $40. My moneyyyyyy
Yup so we chilled there until Shu Ying came to join us, then we headed downstairs for photo taking session!









Bei Er brought her polaroid camera too! Though we had a hard time trying to ask strangers to help us take photo, because they don't know how to use (I also XD)

 

Then homeeeeeeeee!!!

Tired tired.

Before going back up home, I still went towards the clubhouse in my condo to confirm with the guards there if I can book the multi-purpose room on 30th April, Saturday up till 11pm. As normally the slots are 3 hours, but the schedule there shows slots up till 11pm. Luckily, the guard says that as long as you book on Friday and Saturday, if you book the 6pm slot, you get the room up till 11pm! c:

I asked the guards, as this morning in school, I helped Shu Ying book for her 21st birthday party:


Hahaha and she's very grateful for all the trouble I took to help her book, and wants to thank my whole family with gifts wah >< Coffee/chicken essence for my parents, fruit cake/pudding for my sis, potato chips for my bro and secret gift for me "based on her understanding I will like this" XD

Okay that's all I think.

This morning I thought about a lot of things (regarding my choice in choosing uni courses), but I guess I shall not post it now since I really need to sleep (need to wake up at 6.45am tmr and it's already 11.10pm omg)
Perhaps next time I'll post, when I think through things more clearly again.

GOOD NIGHT!!!



This is awesome btw. Bless Hiroyuki Sawano sama.
AND YES OWARI NO SERAPH 42 SPOILER PICS IS OUT BUT I DON'T SEE HIRAGI SHINYA ANYWHERE?!?!! PLEASE DON'T BECOME MISSING OMG YOU'RE MY FAVOURITE CHARACTER T_T

No comments:

Post a Comment