Saturday 20 February 2016

@_@ RIP S6 Phone

So after soaking in last night's downpour for 3-4 hours...my phone went crazy. It didn't escape completely fine from the rain after all :(
I was hoping it was okay because I could still use it fine during the rain itself.
It kept switching between the menu, and the screen where you can close all the apps. Continuously. Back and forth.
There was a button at the bottom left of the phone, which you can tap to access the close all apps screen. Yeah apparently it doesn't respond when you tap it any more...and instead just randomly switches from menu to that.

Devastated (okay more like sian), I turned off my phone and my dad tried to hair dry it. I realized that hair drying could spoil the phone after hearing it from my friends, but my dad said that the phone won't over heat because phones also go through heating during manufacturing process. Either way, whatever helps to dry up the moisture inside the phone.

And while my phone is off, my dad let me use his new sony Xperia phone for the time being :D

Looks like that.
Although my wallpaper is purple.
Phone is quite alright, except it tends to vibrate really intensely (even on the lowest vibrate intensity level, so eventually I have to switch it off and on sound for notifications) and its front camera sucks XD also lack of emojis, and no japanese keyboard. Needs improvement.
And my neko atsume game!! I have to completely restart from square one, because there's no save file. I'm back to the yard!! T_T I miss my rustic style home :'(
Sighhhhhhhh the worse thing is, it didn't rain at all last night!! The weather was completely perfect, even cool and breezy, but NOT FREAKING POURING.
As I sat in front of my laptop watching the second chingay parade live, I looked at the audience being enthusiastic and I was soo jealous >.>
Never mind. Treat yesterday's experience as a memorable one lol.
Twice this happens to me already. During my brother's POP, I also have to wear poncho!!

Haiz. Can only hope that my phone will be back to normal. Hopefully. Else have to bring to the service centre to get it repaired, and hopefullyyyyy they'll compensate our warranty. Cuz technically it's our fault for not taking care of the phone properly and getting it soaked in the rain, even though I tried my best to continuously wipe the water off my phone. Warranty expires in April.

Not only my phone suffered, but my dad suffered too. Yesterday throughout the whole show, he held the umbrella up for me the whole time to shield me from the rain, and tried protecting me from the cold by hugging me and bringing me closer to his body to warm me. And tried all he could to make me as comfortable as possible so I could enjoy the show.
Haiz, no matter how old he's getting and how I'm not a child any more, being a father for 25 years and counting, he'll always love his children dearly. Father's love right there. I thought that my mom was really lucky to marry such a good husband who will protect their children.

So I came out fine, but he ended up getting a mild fever of 37.7 deg today =.= I was like, why wasn't I the one who got it LOL
My mom also kept blaming me, saying it's all because of me as I insisted on staying throughout the show to see the fireworks, so my dad stayed with me. Grandaunt left the show quite early with her friend as the rain wasn't getting any better at all.
Then I looked at my dad and I really felt guilty hahahahahaha
I should really learn to take better care of my dad.......
================================================
Pressure of entering a normal university increases again.

No comments:

Post a Comment