Wednesday 10 February 2016

初三: Back to school... =o= //Audrey Lai really wrote her letter of recommendation for me ;_;

Haiz. Those two days of CNY passed too fast.
Woke up early at 8.45am this morning, prepared for school, left the house slightly after 10am to meet my friend for lunch before attending the compulsory advanced diploma talk >.>
The moment I woke up and checked my messages, my friend told me whatsapp started updating their app for android system phones already. But I still don't have! :'c



Haiz, waiting for the update :x

Anyway, the compulsory advanced diploma talk replaced our investment lecture (the usual time slot). But anyway investment lectures ended last week.
During lunch, we tested each other for the MACC test tomorrow. Oh my god I died at all the theory questions she tested. Because as usual, I focused more on calculation questions.
She helped me make a list that I should study when I go home today:


There's more actually. Such as the segmented income statement, what're the factors to consider when top management intervenes negotiation transfer price decisions etc...
Of course, we also tested each other on the formulas and KPIs. Transfer pricing formulas too.
Man after that, I still feel unprepared, even though I was sorta feeling a little confident before this. Gahhhhhhhhhh

Anyway after that, we went inside the lecture theatre. As we're amongst the first to reach, one of the ladies there handed both of us our class lists where we have to help mark attendance.
So throughout the talk, I was more distracted trying to see who came in so I can mark their name. If our names are not marked, we have to email in our reason, if not they'll circle our names, pass to the teachers and committee bla bla and we have to face a lot of trouble basically =3=


Think there was a total of 13/20 attendance. I tried my best watching out for my classmates! If anything goes wrong don't come find me /w \ *runs away*
Hahaha feel like a temporary class rep doing this! For 1 hour c:
Well from what I can remember from the talk, you can continue pursuing the advanced diploma after you get your normal diploma, and there's this earn and learn programme, where you basically get attached to this company for 18 months. During the day, you work for them and at night, you attend night classes studying for the advanced diploma. So you "earn" and "learn" at the same time.
The number 1 thought that flew across my mind was "How stressful"
Okay it actually sounds pretty attractive, I won't deny. They're offering a $5,000 incentive bonus when you join, and it's only for us, poly students + singaporean citizens. Plus, they will sponsor all your college tuition and exam fees with their scholarship. And you work as normal and get paid a salary each month! And get an advanced diploma and saves a lot of time! c:
In other words they're paying you to study and work too.

Haha but too bad. I'm not going to pursue accountancy after this lol. I've suffered enough trauma and emotional damage after 3 years studying accountancy not to go on. I'm just really tired lol (oops, forget about my post saying I've decided to go SIT accountancy ccccc:)

My friend didn't find it attractive, even though she's continuing on the accountancy path. She's already shortlisted for an interview from SIT, on 29 Feb. She feels that getting a degree is still very important right now, as many companies are still looking for degrees. Like, you go onto jobstreet and look at all the job advertisements.
She has a friend who is currently taking this "earn and learn" programme for her hospitality business now. If next time you change your mind and want to pursue a degree, you have to start all over again (something like that). Those programmes are meant to make you stick to that company for a very long time.

I guess there's really both sides of view points. Some of my friends do find it attractive, and considering going for it. Others, are reconsidering it.

Me, I'm stuck thinking if I want to go SIM pursuing something else or actually forget about going UNI now (like don't waste my time) and going into the music career XDD
And my time is running out. I have until 16th March to submit my application, for SIM's July 2016 intake. If I miss the application date...then I have to wait half a year more for the next intake. Meanwhile....I don't know really. Starting to tutor beginner piano classes is getting more and more appealing to me.
But I don't even know how to plan my classes. That's my worry now.
Everyday I'm still thinking. And thinking.
After that, is the ITFD revision lecture.
Actually I feel that this lecture is more for those who haven't copied the HBL slides yet =3=
Didn't really recap much.


Lecture ended at 2.15pm.
Homeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

....even though I ate lunch (had fried black pepper chicken udon with iced grass jelly), I'm still feeling hungry after 3 hours straight lecture ._.
Why, all I did was sat and listen!
So...I decided to grab some food ._.


Corn cup. Classic healthier choice from mcdonalds.
Okay not really healthy, considering the butter I added >.>

Thennnnn home for real lol.
Yi Ning's doggies came home from dog boarding~ 


Hahaha no big difference.


Was snapchatting my friend and playing with the filters, and omg that looks damn creepy hahaha
Showered, rest, eat dinner, last minute study study study for MACC final test tomorrow.
This is one of the tests which the teacher warned me about my retainment.
Thus as of now, my heart is still pounding.
The fear is undeniably there.
But I have to be brave and face it.
Prays to the skies that Michelle Lee won't pua stunt us omg.

Then towards the night, got tired and gave up studying. Watched my family gamble away again. Tonight my brother's really lucky c:
We also talked about the days where we're still studying in primary school (cuz my dad was trying to see if he can take chinese in ITE and get the O level cert, while my mom wants to get O level cert for english), and we were joking how my bro and I failed terribly in p1 and p3 chinese spelling (got 0) and my mom was really mad at us XD like legit very mad, until she was on the verge of caning me but did not do it in the end cuz she was scared I'll break physically lol. I was too thin and tiny XD
Haha my bro damn joker in A level chinese. Like in that paper, he seriously doesn't know what's going on. Can't read, can't understand anything. So for the MCQ, he just shaded all the D options for all the questions XDD and for the section B, he just took the "phrase" that was tested, added the front and back and done lol.
That's how he completed the paper in 30 minutes while his classmates took a long time to complete c:
That's when you know you really fucked up hahaha
Okay la, at that time he did feel like crying a bit (who wouldn't when you literally screw your paper up haha), and his teacher even told him to be serious.
But in the end, it all becomes memory and now is just a funny story to tell haha. He did survive A levels in the end after all!! (think he said he got a D from it? just pass)
I'm like, at least you had the opportunity to take higher chinese in primary school last time! I didn't even have the chance to opt for it! Like my p4 form teacher looked at my grades with my parents, and decided immediately that this child should just take normal chinese in p5 and p6 >.>
My mom was frowning and shaking her head at us the whole time hahahahaha
Hopeless kids in chinese XDDD

Yup that's how 初三 went for me. Back to schooooooool


The Owari no Seraph season 2 DVD cover. Shinyaaaaaaaaa!!! And Guren <3~~
They look so good together <33333333

Update: Omg.
Audrey Lai really emailed me back her letter of recommendation for me...



Ahhh I first emailed her a couple weeks ago on Jan 25, Monday. Ever since then, I got no reply from her.
First thing I remember is she's busy. And secondly...I don't know if I can graduate. And I'm not going to pursue accountancy in UNI anymore, whether I choose to get a degree in UNI or go straight to pursuing my music path.
With all these factors in mind, I never emailed her back asking if she's writing it. But she did!
And I got this letter now. And wahhh. I don't know T_T omg and I told her I want to go SIT accountancy in that first email......................
Obviously I should thank her back as courtesy right?! For taking her time to write this for me.
Haha but erm...AHH omg. It's just a simple thank you email back! If you can ask her to write the LoR for you, what's so difficult to thank her back?! /A \

Hahahahaha okay okay. I definitely should write a thank you email back to her tomorrow. 

====================================================================
So apparently Shinobu's upset and angry that I'd apparently "forgotten" to prepare a birthday present for his 20th birthday last month.
So that's why he suddenly stopped replying me after his birthday. Or even on his birthday itself. 
After reading his post, I can see why he's so hurt.
I admit I shouldn't have completely not get something for him. Which is why I apologized back in that post. I really do feel guilty. I honestly didn't know that something so small like a stationery will satisfy him too. Because that means I'd have bothered taking the time to think of him and get something for him.

But ahh, I know it's hard to believe because I've never written it in any of my blog posts, but I don't want Shinobu to think I've completely forgotten about his birthday.
For so many days before his birthday, I've been thinking what I could get for his birthday. A t-shirt?
But I don't know his size, and if he'll like it.
Doing a piano cover for him? 
I remember he says he likes "wings of piano" from Deemo. I've been trying to practice that many times. 
Even now. But I keep failing.
And I never said any of it, because I wanted to surprise him.
But no, that song was too much for me to play it decently enough to record it and show it to him. And I was genuinely busy with school work. So I didn't make it in time for his birthday :(
The picnic outing. I thought of holding it with him nearer to his birthday date once, in celebration of his birthday. Don't think he remembers though hahaha
But you know, I never wrote any of those out so obviously it's going to be unbelievable that I actually did spent time thinking what I should get for his birthday present. @_@
I even thought of writing a birthday card as a last resort x.x but argh the card I have is too flowery.
Okay I think he's gonna accuse me of using excuses XD Yes yes I could have gone and get another card and write, and even mail him by post if I'm too busy to meet him up and give to him personally.

About not taking time off to actually get a present, I admit I'm at fault. Though I think that thoughts are still more important than receiving a meaningless present, Shinobu.

But for completely forgetting about his birthday...I'll have to deny that.


Says the guy who always makes himself missing and making it always hard to talk too >:c
No seriously. I can never forget the worry I constantly feel when he disappeared for 3 days that period.
Does that guy know how worried I was?!
And he comes back and was like all normal, not even understanding and apologizing for disappearing like that so suddenly. 

Now he's really hard to talk to.
He does reply my LINE messages, but only once. Or twice. That's it. The rest is all "read"
He obviously doesn't want to talk to me anymore, and is distancing himself from me.
And now I'm always the one finding him. Starting the conversation first. And I'm on the verge of giving up.
It looks like he really wants to break it off with me. Even removed the chat box on his blog, which contains our conversations.

It really, really breaks my heart, to see him do that. (Maybe it makes him happy to read this now :/)
It's like erasing all our memories we spent together. I really do treasure the memories.
I still miss talking to him, everyday. He always makes my day better.

But if he really wants to break it off with me, what can I do?
No one person can support a bond alone.
In fact, sometimes I don't want to do it either. If he keeps on disappearing without a word like this, making me worry and not replying me, only to blog that he's angry after so many days instead of confronting me directly.

If he keeps getting hurt from me, and I get hurt from him,
In life, what's meant to be, is meant to be...

Anyway it's 12.36am, and I should really go to sleep now.

No comments:

Post a Comment