Friday 5 February 2016

MACC Revision day 1 (Friday) - sorta productive?

Start of the long weekend whoo~~~
Cuz today is officially declared half day by the Poly in celebration of CNY, and since my investment tutorial is 1pm, I don't have classes today! :D
So I stoned at home :DD
I didn't do anything productive in the morning. Have to go out and buy lunch as my mom is busy making ngoh hiang.
I helped my sis to buy lunch too. She want kueh chap with more pig intestines only and no chilli. I got tom yum beehoon. And I was feeling warm, so I got both of us gongcha too (my bro didn't want anything)


Haha when I came home and passed lunch to my sis, she came into my room and I realized I forgot to take utensils for her. So she has to emerge from her room to find utensils in the end hahaha!!

Anyways, I finally started revising in the afternoon.
I mainly covered decentralisation (calculating ROI, RI, WACC, and EVA) and studying the various financial and non-financial KPIs (key performance indicators) for business and non-profit organizations. Though I haven't gone into dept for the KPIs. Hopefully they're only tested in the MCQs. Because I still wouldn't be able to list out many KPIs now at this stage XD I focused more on decentralisation only. Shu Ying is about the same pace as me.

Yi Ning meanwhile...is busy going to Malaysia XD the dog hotel ppl came to her house to collect her dogs in the afternoon. Ah I'm gonna miss them for 5 days :( no new pics of them.

Then bathed and had dinner later at night as I ate lunch quite late.

My mom was quite angry at my sis today. Told the situation to Shu Ying and I'm lazy to type it out again so I'll just post screenshots here:

   



Yeah my mom was so angry she started talking her feelings out to me over dinner. At one point in time, she was so done with my sister she felt like saying to her just stay out of the house and don't come back.
Eventually she went downstairs to throw rubbish, but didn't come back for awhile so I assumed she went for a walk to blow steam off.
I don't know why, but my sister and mom just couldn't get along with each other. Clashing personalities? Cannot understand each other's feelings and thoughts?
I don't know what to say.
I just sat there awkwardly eating my soup after my mother vented out her feelings, and quickly finished it and went back inside my room.

Back in my room...I planned to continue studying KPIs, but I ended up uploading a new video ccc:



Yup there goes my night of revision.


I live for this comments whenever I upload a new cover, not going to lie~ it's comments like these which lifts my soul, and inspires me to continue my passion and make more piano covers.


And yeah youtube finally showed exactly how long we have to wait for our videos to process XD


Ahhhh c: thank you~

Meh it's going to be midnight soon. Shall watch ep 4 of Norn 9 and then sleep.
Continue revision tmr

No comments:

Post a Comment