Saturday 27 February 2016

MILI SENPAI / Stomach pain?

COMMENTED ON MY VIDEO TODAY (video here)


THERE IT IS.

Okay the truth is, I've seen Mili comment on other people's piano covers of their songs before with similar comments like "amazing" or "fantastic", so mine isn't really that special tbh XD
But what I didn't expect was, Mili has commented on those with thousands of subs and views, so I thought they wouldn't bother with such a small and low channel like mine (less than a thousand subs).
But they still did O_O

 

NEVER DELETING THIS NOTIFICATION.

(I said that as I accidentally swiped the notification away about 1.5 hrs later ;_; nooooo)

Omg I'm so happy and excited and honoured idk ahhhhh
It's a great honour ;w;

====================================================
Omg.

Why.

Do.

I

Have

Stomach

Pain.!?@#?!@?#!@

1) Ate too much yesterday. Highly possible.

2) Menstrual pain.

3) Ate something that's not right. Like...the kueh bahulu my parents bought back from Malaysia. Or the pork floss my grandaunt gave us, which according to my mom have been left out for too long.
Or I've been drinking too much packet milo. Which according to my mom contains milk, which is not easy on the stomach.

4) Idk my stomach just hates me. Which it always does.

But despite my stomach pain, I still managed to study more chapters today and only left the last chapter! c:

And Shinobu finally came home today. Welcome back to civilisation Shinobu! LOL
Glad he's back safe and sound :)

No comments:

Post a Comment