Tuesday 23 February 2016

AFA final // embarrassing moment(s)

God have mercy on me
I beg of you today again.

Update:

WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Okay, I survived it.
The paper was manageable. No doubt I sacrificed the theory question, and I think I really screwed up the second question (FOREX), but I could actually finish the paper. Because I heard from my teacher that some people weren't able to complete the paper (the previous batch).
I'm feeling somewhat confident that I'm able to pass. That's all I'm asking for. Not much.
I did what I could. I did whatever I could to save myself and get my ass out of here.

No wait.

I still have investment paper next Tuesday URGH. Awkward timing like what Ayano thinks.

Sigh many people already enjoying their holidays. Ayano's last paper ends tomorrow.

Ganbatte Ayano.

Oh God Ms Lai found me today and asked me why I haven't replied her email (where she sent me her testimonial letter) on the way to the exam venue /A\
I feel so guilty and embarrassed (because Shu Ying was with me) and I came up with a lame lie saying I "forgot" but the truth was I couldn't bear to reply thank you as 1. I'm changing away from SIT accountancy 2. I'm not confirmed on going UNI 3. Gahhh all these are just petty excuses I know
So I thanked her profusely right on the spot, and she said if it's okay she'll print out on the letter head. Confused, I asked what's that and Shu Ying laughed, making me feel even more embarrassed for not knowing. (Letterhead = just the school official paper with the logo and address all that)
Anyway Shu Ying said because she herself didn't know too at first, so that's why she laughed when she found out I didn't know what it was either XD

God I feel guilty even writing this now. Feel so bad.
Wanna slam my head and hide somewhereeeeeeeeee

Reached outside exam venue early and stoned outside.
There was a track fault today towards JE. Luckily I left earlier.

Haiz. Tonight is completely rest night. Tomorrow I'll probably start studying? But will be very slack.

Shinobu actually managed to connect to WIFI this evening! Got a surprise when I saw his message as I was playing the piano. Didn't expect to hear from him until a few days later XD
I bet he was so happy to be able to talk to me the first night he's there XD
We chatted quite a bit and he showed me all the delicious cafe food, and there's one very distinct part I remember hahaha:






Also I told him we're all made of star dust.

Did you know we're all made of stars which died?
We're made of the same dust from the dying stars we look up to at night.
We're the stars who have fallen from the skies, and descended to earth for just a short period of time.
And people have been making wishes on falling stars for thousands of years.
We're made of stars that people have wished on before. What sort of wishes do we carry?

And when we die, our bodies will get absorbed into the earth.
Our souls will fly back to the skies.
And our star dust will once again reunite with the other dying stars in space.
We'll be in both the land and sky.
In the earth, our body decomposes and brings life to plants.
In the skies, our souls rest and look over the new generations, possibly our own children and grandchildren.

Someday when I die, I want to be reincarnated as a bird.
Maybe a strong and beautiful bird like an eagle or swan.
So I can soar in the skies as and when I want to, and be free.
And fly, fly away....

No comments:

Post a Comment