Friday 12 February 2016

"Official" last day of school // Mini steamboat! c:

Official because this is technically the last day of the school term this semester.
But I still have CPE class next Monday ._. then AFA revision class the next day x.x

Woke up and went to school quite early at 10am first in the morning to meet two of my friends. One of them, Shu Ying finished investment class at 10am, so we accompanied her throughout her 3 hour break until 1pm.
I didn't mind coming to school so early and accompanying her before my classes start at 1pm that day, because she has came to school earlier for me many times to accompany me during my lunch breaks too. In fact, she does this every week c: so the least I can do is to do it back for her. Plus later at lunch we'll be trying our school's ban mian stall's hotpot! XD Looking forward to that too.

The plan was we study from 10am to 11am, then have lunch from 11am to 12pm when Shu Ying's friend Xin Er joins us, then 12pm to 12.30pm chit chat, then 12.30pm collect free stuff which I'll show later c:

So I reached the station at 9.45am, and went into the school toilet first to do some business >.>

Came out, and went down to FC 4 koufu to meet them. Shu Ying's classmates, Joyce and Jerusha (my former internship colleague) sat with us. Guess they had nowhere to go as they wait for their 1pm ITFD class too.

Spent the next hour checking my answers for investment tutorial referring to Shu Ying's answers, then tried to finish up ITFD tutorial too (I have ITFD makeup tutorial today...)

At 11am, Xin Er came, and we went off to grab lunch! c:



The hotpot menu. So cool right? I never thought I can have mini steamboat in school before XD
All of us chose the same soup base (herbal soup), and me and Bei Er chose set B (chicken) while Shu Ying and Xin Er chose set D (pork)



Before putting//Cooking. The fire was dying by the time I dumped all the ingredients in the soup because I don't have a steady hold of my chopsticks so it takes me awhile x.x But luckily the fire waited for me and I managed to cook my chicken c: and I don't eat cabbage so I left all those out XD I gave quite a bit to Shu Ying and Xin Er too!
All of the sets are worth $5. I like the soup base too.  Quite worth it in my opinion.
I couldn't stop drinking the soup even after I ate all the ingredients and rice oops /w \ feel so unhealthy for some reason

After lunch, stoned for awhile and chit chatted. Then around 12pm, Xin Er had to go for her internship presentation. We sent her off, then headed back down just in time for our student union to hand out freebies!! c:

Refer to this email: (screenshot courtesy from Shu Ying)


Yup, because our exams are coming so it's just motivational support. 


There's nothing better than queueing for free stuffff cc:

 

LOL my friend's candid shot of me XD I have so many stickers on me because my friends all dumped their stickers on me tsk
By right each person only gets one sticker hahaha



 The stuff we got. 2 churros from Churros Factory, gabu gabu strawberry ice cream milk soda, random stationery (I predicted we'd get highlighter and we did! c:), foodpanda voucher and clear file.
And motivational sticker as you can see

After collecting freebies and eating churros, it's time to go for classsssssssss

1pm: Start of investment tutorial.

Teacher was more moody today. Just went on as normal. Today is combined class with class 07. This morning Shu Ying, Yi Ning and Fathima's classes were combined together. =3= I wish I was with them

Got back our investment log journal too. Holy shit.



64!! C again!! 
I
I can't
Our ranking is 69 out of the whole cohort (almost 100 I think), so that just gets us 6 marks?!



Yup Yi Ning. I share the same feelings with you. Literally, since we have the same marks.

GAH.


MY JOURNAL ONLY GOT 10 MARKS IN THE END. NOT TRUE YI NING T____T

Lol Sheila was damn depressed. We were the second lowest in class.
The lowest was Wilbur who got 20k losses
But urgh
Seriously just screw him and his marking lol
At this rate, I don't even know if I can get B for investment :/ Seriously feel my GPA for this last semester is going to be so shit lol. Forget about my MACC and AFA modules

Omg why was I so stupid and went to take accountancyyyyyyyy
I'm so naive omg
Why did I waste my 3 years here when I could have just---
OKAY OKAY NO MORE REGRETS
YOU CHOSE THIS, JUST FINISH IT. YOU CAN'T GO BACK IN TIME ANYMORE
JUST APPRECIATE ALL THE EXPERIENCE YOU GAINED HERE

Okay next

There's ITFD makeup class. Teacher just gave us solutions for the tutorial which I did, and went through a past year paper which I did NOT do c: thanks teacher

She gave us back our ITFD project too.
We got 78 at first. But Zhi Xin tried to bargain with teacher and saved us a mark, bringing it up to 79 c: Thanks Zhi Xin
Just 1 more mark to 80, A. But it's okay. What's over is over. Just have to fight for the remaining paper now.

Next.

BACK TO INVESTMENT TUTORIAL CCC: 
Because Mr Kenneth Tai realize that he STILL owes us one more tutorial, because he so happen to forget our class that Friday ccccc: screw him lol
So it was supposed to last until 5.30pm, from 5pm. He said it'll just take half an hour.

Guess what time class ended.

6PM CCCCCCCCCCCCCC:

Because Mr Kenneth Tai decided to be high at the last lesson of the day, and he talk and talk and talk and talk and talk and talk talk talk talk talk talk until all my classmates' faces sian already
Then he finally end class when the sun has set and everyone has left school c:
Like, Yi Ning and Fathima ended class way before us, at 12pm. Bei Er ended class at 3pm. Shu Ying, her class was supposed to be "more than 3 hours" from 1pm, but she ended at 3.35pm!

So left me in school c: 
Until 6pm cc: 

School is really like a second home sometimes hahaha

So left for home.



Nice sky. Couldn't take a full shot of that sun hole thing in the sky :c

And that's it.

Oh wait, my mom finally cooked meepok soup for dinner tonight! c: Just when I've been thinking and craving for it in my mind when I was still at school~


HAHAHA can you see my excitement


Ahh it looks so nice I'd eat a second bowl right here right now.

At night, I just chilled. I decided today I won't do any work c:

Watched Owari no Seraph voice actor event (here)

OMG TATTSUN~~ (voiced Hiiragi Shinya in OnS and Makoto Tachibana in Free)

Tattsun: *speaks*

Me: *Screams*

Mom: *comes in thinking something's wrong*

XDDDDD



Oops, problems of a fangirl c:

No comments:

Post a Comment