Monday 22 February 2016

ITFD FINAL // Subway undercharge? :D // Shinobu leaves tonight ;-;

Me for the past few days, last night, now, and the future:


God have mercy on me today plox

Le update: God did not have mercy on me LOL (just kidding)
Like, some of the stuff I memorized didn't come up? For example all the diagrams and steps which I remembered. The questions didn't ask us to draw or list out the steps at all :(
Some of the points I chose to memorize, was stated in the question and I have to give other points which I don't remember. URGHH
Feel that I always have bad luck with exams XDD

And then the question asks us those parts where "appears" minor in the notes, like only taking up on page or section. Ahhh screw it all.

But never mind it's over. As what my friends say and I agree with, it's over and we should move on. Focus on AFA tomorrow.

AFA is the real horror btw. It's the other module which the teacher said my marks is in danger.
So if I don't pass...yeah you know what happens. :/

Lol as my paper ended at 2.40pm and it's getting too late for lunch, I decided to buy some light snacks from Subway home.
And the subway guy shortchanged me XD
Le screenshot/extract of what happened:


I said "too" because Yi Ning got underchanged when buying her lunch too XDD




She got $2 and I got $1 XD
Well to be fair I only realized after I walked away from the shop! And the guy looks busy too



Hopefullyyyyyyyyyyyyy


Choco chip cookie + cream of mushroom soup c:
The mushroom soup smells like milk but I realized cuz there's cream inside (to make the soup thick), so cream = dairy product like milk, so it's natural to smell of milk I guess.

I regret buying both. I should have just bought either the cookie or soup cuz now I'm feeling really full even though I'm not supposed to feel this full cuz I'll be eating dinner soon oops
I guess now I'll have to delay dinner again as usual :/



ONE DOWNNNNNN

============================================
The evening sky is pretty tonight~



 


 

===================================================

Been trying to study AFA after dinner by redoing the past year revision paper.
Realized that Shinobu is leaving for Malaysia tonight ;-; omg I thought it's next Monday.
I'm gonna miss him, just as much as he's gonna miss me.
Cuz he's going to a kampong area, where there's hardly any WIFI XD so unless he goes to some fancy place which has WIFI, we won't be able to talk with each other for the next few days.
I couldn't reply him as I need to study, but later on I stayed with him slightly before 9pm to see him off all the way till the checkpoint.

He was thinking of getting me souvenirs from there but I have nothing in mind XD then he thought of getting me snacks but I immediately started to be picky HAHAHA
No sweets, no sugar biscuits :D
His reaction: "Haiyooooo" XDDD



Tsk tsk tsk tsk tsk tsk


Bye Shinobu ;-;
Have fun and come back safely ;w;
*waves with dramatic music in the background*

Ayanoooooooooooo ;-;

In the mean time I'll be tackling one of the hardest bosses tomorrow.
AFA.
From 4pm to 6.10pm

Praying again.
I'm not asking much.
I just need to pass.

No comments:

Post a Comment