Sunday 28 February 2016

Sunday // More stomach pain ._.

Seriously what's wrong with my stomach these two days.
The first part is because of my menses. Even though it's already the 4th day. I had to take panadol again and couldn't move in bed during the afternoon. There goes my studies.

Called my mom in to ask about dinner cuz I'm too weak to move too, and ended up getting lectured cuz I refused to listen to her and take the bai feng wang pills =3= tsk, my life.
Cuz they're so damn bitter! So I refuse to take and ended up getting scolded by her every month.
Meh, she ended up making ginger herbs soup for me to drink after dinner, which seems to help...

...but didn't help for the current stomach pain I'm suffering now.
Probably bloatness? Like too much wind trapped inside.

I have no idea how though, I basically didn't eat a lot today? Like my mom cut down my portion greatly already.

God my body ALWAYS does this to me before my exams.
It's always this time of the month I hate being a girl LOL

Still managed to have the energy to go out and buy muffins for breakfast tomorrow though XD
Though when I arrived at the mall, I felt weak and my stomach cramps coming back. Think I looked like a walking ghost there =.=

There was a cake stall at the basement which sells some good looking cakes. I tried their Oreo cake and it tasted good! Too bad they're only selling whole cakes ($26 each) and not slice. If not I would have bought some slices home ;-;
======================================================
In a normal year, today (the 28th) would have been the last day of the month of February.
But since 2016's a leap year, tomorrow there'll be an additional 29th day.
Happy birthday to all the leap year babies lol.
Not that I know one personally. Will be cool to get to know one someday though.

Meh, will be spending tomorrow studying as usual. Really the last lap preparing for my last exams on Tuesday.

*glance at time*
Guess I'll play a bit of Cytus before I sleep.

======================================================
Just signed up for the SIMge talks.
Going on 11 March Friday with Yi Ning, her friend Geraldine and Geraldine's friend.


Praying that all goes well.

No comments:

Post a Comment