Monday 15 February 2016

Last CPE lesson // =A=

I went to school for nothing in the end. The 2 hour CPE lesson became 1 hour too. =A=
Initially I just went because our teacher may potentially release our marks for CA1...


Note the word "may"
So there's a chance, so I went off, even though I was really reluctant to. Yi Ning and Fathima skipped theirs >.>

And it really turns out that my teacher couldn't release the marks tsk =.= because other classes can't get back their marks as they don't have class this week, so my teacher wasn't allowed to release tsk
I came to school for nothing... *covers face*

Here in school for normal class during revision week >.>


I even brought my ITFD notes to study in the train and class =A=



And today's lesson is just how we should and shouldn't do when talking on the phone



Feel like I've made such a wasted trip and sacrificed a couple hours of my time. The ATS code isn't even activated this week, it's just manual marking of attendance.

Class ended at 2pm, instead of 3pm. Decided to buy a vanilla milkshake from mcdonalds to console myself >.> there goes my $3.10 for a super unhealthy drink

Came home and my mom was like "(looks at clock) 都还没有到三点" XDDDD
I was like "Yeah because I pon tan class"

I wish >.>

Stoned until now, cuz I've been studying all morning and in school.
Tomorrow I have AFA revision class from 9am to 1pm...what even is revision week anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment