Thursday 4 February 2016

Unofficial last day of school?

Had a 40-minutes final MACC tutorial this morning at 9am. Original scheduled time is 3 hours. But we never reached 3 hours. We always ended at most 2.5 hours XD
But today is really short as we only had 4 questions to go through. I presented the first question, on how tax laws influence companies to set transfer prices for their divisions in different countries. Basically for divisions in countries with higher tax rates, companies would want to set a lower transfer price, such that those divisions will report a lower profit to reduce their taxes.
When tutorial ended at 9.40am, our class was still undecided on how to spend our class funds (either call pizza and sushi delivery here or go outside to eat). While they're still deciding, Sheila and I headed upstairs to level 7 to submit our investment journal.


Omg at first I was just going to submit like this, until I whatsapped Shu Ying this and she was like "I thought User ID is our email?? XD" and shocked, I asked a couple of classmates and they confirmed that and I was like "Oh shit" *quickly writes down my email* XDD
That Mr. Kenneth Tai better not pua stunt and minus marks just because I hand- wrote my email >:CCC


Done.
Wah when Sheila peeked in the peekhole, she saw that almost all the files were binded! I peeked in too, and got a shock. Mine and Sheila's is simply stapled and slotted into a clear plastic folder. Wow even though Kenneth Tai said we just need to staple, a lot of students still spend $1.40 to bind and present their journal nicely. And Sheila told me that many students still include screenshots of graphs, charts, news, etc. in appendix, even though it's clearly stated in the paper and by Kenneth Tai himself that we don't need to do that.
This is SP accountancy business students for you. Super kiasu lol.

Haha when we're in the lift and it was starting to ascend, Amanda's face suddenly appeared at the window outside and was like shaking her head desperately and trying to mouth something to Sheila and she looked damn funny XD Sheila didn't really see it but I saw it and was laughing hahahaha
Probably trying to tell us we didn't need to return to class (we already had our bags with us)
When we're about to take the lift down, the lift appeared with Amanda, Zhi Xin and Jing Yi all inside XDD damn funny, they took up to lvl 7 just to join us on our way down.
Amanda informed us that our class rep has already called for delivery, and will let us know when the food arrives, so meanwhile we can chill somewhere in school. We just decided to stone at FC 4 till the food comes.

Sheila introduced us to a chinese game app called “谁是卧底”. Basically this game needs at least 5 players (just nice there's 5 of us), and 3 people will get the same chinese words, while 1 person is the 白板 (whiteboard) and they get no words, and the last person is the “卧底” (luo di), where they get a different word than the 3 people. All must describe the words, including the two unique people *so the whiteboard person has to come up with something based on what they hear from other people*, and the aim of the game is to guess who is the whiteboard, and who is the luo di. 
The game can be quite fun, but unfortunately I'm weak in chinese so I always have to google each phrase I get =_= And I kanna the whiteboard once, and I couldn't think of anything!! The phrase was tortoise, but I described "person" LOL. Obviously I'm exposed. Haha but we had fun XD

The Amanda introduced us to another game called Psych. In this game, the game comes up with words *make up descriptions*, facts *make up facts*, or movie bluffs *where you have to make up a quote*, and all the players will key in their answers, and the computer will generate the correct answer. The goal is to guess the correct answer, while at the same time trick your friends with your creative answer!!
Here's an example of the question:


See, I use Yi Ning's cute dog Oreo as my profile pic! :D *thumbs up*
I LINEd her that screenshot and she was like "Yes, because Oreo is fluffy. Fluffy is good" *totally agree* c:

The one time I was second in place. I managed to trick all of them (except Amanda) for a question once. It asked "Heroin used to be marketed as..." and I typed "a medicinal product", and they all chose my answer XDD but the correct answer is "cough medicine", which is VERY SIMILAR HAHAHAHA
But the real pro is Zhi Xin, with her ridiculous answers that always manage to trick us omg. She's really damn creative, and we keep falling for her answers and groaning in despair while she kept laughing merrily away gahhhhhhhhhhh
Then at some point in time, we suddenly disconnected from the game, and I used that as an opportunity for toilet break. When I came back, our class rep already texted us to meet at FC 6 (later changed to old Artease area) as the pizza has arrived. 


Used my classmate Nabilah's instagram because I didn't take any photos LOL
They ordered domino's pizza, and there were 4 flavours. Bbq, hawaiian, chicken, and that..prawn spinach pizza thing in the photo. I only ate one slice from the first two flavours each, before the pizzas were all devoured.
Then we just chatted and chatted till Ho Boon Yeow (our class PTN) finally arrived to join us. My classmates were like asking him if we can pass our MACC lol, and he was like "The good news is, I think--I THINK AH I think--, that no one in the cohort should fail this module in general". And instantly, that brought relief in my heart, but I had suffered too much emotional damage until doubt immediately surfaced. Why would Michelle Lee talk to me the other day then? My marks were treading below 50!!
But then again, she never emailed me. I heard that she will email those who either fail the test, or project or both. But she didn't. And each time I see Michelle's name in my inbox as a result, I get so scared XDDD But it's just her helping the school to advertise stuff.
Hearing my classmates worry about not doing well and stuff, I can't help but feel a little remorse and jealousy towards them. Well at least nobody warned them that their graduation is at stake. At least their marks aren't literally treading under the passing mark. At least, I feel, that their graduation is safe. But of course, I know it's not right to feel like this. They've all got their own worries which I won't understand unless I'm in their shoes, just like they won't understand mine unless they're in my shoes. Therefore I should just worry about myself now, and push on towards the last lap.
Anyway, finally the sushi arrived after more talking with Ho Boon Yeow. The sushi is from umisushi. The sushi is okay I guess? I only ate 3 pieces as I'm feeling quite full by then.

Then we talked somemore about Zhi Xin's experience taking care of lions in the zoo enclosure lol XD (she was saying how they had actual guns loaded there, in case any time the lions go wild, they can immediately kill it, not even put it to sleep)
Finally about 12.40pm, we left for home. 

Met this meow on the way home. Tsk, it's behaving like the cats in my Neko Atsume and back facing me. (Didn't even turn its head around when its ears twitched and sensed my presence)



Reached home and stoned all the way till now. Even tried to sleep a little before dinner, but there's this stupid housefly which was trapped in my room and kept buzzing around my ear as a result.

Oh, I played Cytus and got new achievements!! :D



YES, I FINALLY MASTERED BOTH PRECIPITATION SONGS. GOAL ACHIEVED.


Next target, L >:DDD But meh, first I need to get S (>950,000) before I even start thinking of mastering this hahaha
As you can see, I'm a huge fan of Ice's boss songs. They're amazing, and very very nice to play on the piano.

Anyway after dinner, I took a walk with my parents to digest my food, as I had nothing to do and I have no mood to start MACC revision too (lol yes after all my crying and emoing, I feel pretty relaxed XD)

Came across this flower blossom tree where people pen their wishes and hopes, and I decided to do it too, to gather all the luck I can :(


Please grant me a smooth graduation, thank you.

My mom pointed one out to me where this child wrote that they hope to be the top 3 in De La Salle school (my former primary school) and I'm like "Awwww" XDD
We walked everywhere, Yew Tee Square, upstairs, Yew Tee Point, NTUC (think my mom was searching for more CNY snack offers to buy lol), and finally decided to go home (was getting pretty tired by then)
On the way back, we stopped by Cheers at Yew Tee station to get some snacks. And that was when I discovered Cheer's new cash machine for the first time!
Basically the person will scan your items, and when you want to pay, you just insert your notes or drop your coins into the machine, and it'll process, and automatically give back the remaining change. So cool! And all the cashier need to do is scan your item and give you receipt if needed. That's a really good part time job to be honest. Lightens your load a lot, and the more important thing is, you're safe from any money issues since you won't be touching the money. The customers and the machine will be transacting between themselves. Plus not all Cheers outlets have this machine.

Back home. Stoned till now. Ah, I decided to try my dress that I'll be wearing for CNY day 1 too.
 

  


Last one I got lazy and leaned on the cupboard to take hahaha
Gah, honestly I don't like my chest and shoulder area. Think I accumulated fats at the top of my arms (so my arm has more fats up there and thin downwards), and my chest is too small, but my dress is padded so there's that awkward gap at the middle.
But never mind, I think the dress still looks nice on me so whatever ccccccc:

Kay that's all. Haha it's almost 11pm already. Guess I'll start studying tomorrow :/

No comments:

Post a Comment