Sunday 21 February 2016

Opening of hamper!! // Sunday night before finals (rest of chingay items)

Today is the second last day of the 2 weeks of celebrating chinese new year, so my mom decided we should open the hamper today! :D

The hamper before opening:
(Isn't the flower nice)

After opening. All the goodies :D
\
There's the usual chicken essence and bird nest, abalone, wine, and some other exotic mushroom or herbs or something. The pink box is dark choco almond cookies, which is this:

Hahahaha I opened it immediately and snacked on that in the afternoon XDD
They actually smell and taste good. Hopefully I don't get a sore throat tomorrow though...tried finding people to share with, but bro doesn't want and parents are asleep ;-; *sis is still in Japan*

Then I found this big box at the back...
 

...thinking it's empty, but it actually contains a pretty chinese tea set!!
Look at all the fishies inside XD


My mom wasn't so impressed with it though, thinking that it'll only take up space instead LOL
We could put it on display though, but I don't think my mom wants that.
Still it's cute XD don't know what my mom wants to do with it now.
For now think she just kept it in our kitchen shelves.

Took one chicken essence >:D



And opened it and drank it immediately LOL


I usually just drink one immediately upon opening. Maybe I should drink another one tomorrow for my AFA exam on Tuesday LOL
The instructions actually said to drink it chilled or warm, but I just drink it at room temperature.

After hamper opening, tried to do some studying for the afternoon.
Then napped till 5pm lol.

Dinner~


This is slowly becoming my favourite lol. Meepok soup.
I really really love meepok.
The ingredients here are black fungi, spinach, sausage, fishball, wanton, and scallop. So many ingredients <3

===============================

Meanwhile Sunday night...was spent watching anime omg.

I'm just so sick and tired of studying already.
I'm so sick and tired of constantly fighting to "stay alive", to struggle to survive and fight for my graduation.
All my efforts...always...always...go to waste.....

.
.
.
.

JUST KIDDING (not really) :DDDDD
The truth is I've been staring and staring at my ITFD notes so much I got sick of it already lol
And I feel that not much info will go in any more, so I decided to keep calm, relax and catch up on Haikyuu anime to ease my nerves.

Oh my god this anime's always been so good. High quality sports anime right there. You know a series is good when it keeps your eyes on the screen the whole time, feeling the emotions the characters' are feeling, and every character is likeable. Like so far, I have not hated any single character. Each character has a unique personality, each character is so funny and cute, and you basically have to like every team there. And the cheers XDD

I'll have to say that my favourite character from Haikyuu is Oikawa Tooru.

HE. IS. BOSS.

AND HIS SERVES ARE GODLIKE FOR BOTH VOLLEYBALL AND NON-VOLLEYBALL PLAYERS ALIKE.
Like his most recent spike-serve in the latest episode is freaking epic.
And no matter how good he gets, it's never enough for him. He always have to get better. Have to constantly rise. He really has the title of the grand king of the court for a good reason.

And the booklet from the Chingay parade has finally dried :D
Been saving the pom pom and light stick pictures until it dried.

PAMPHLET. Cover and back page.












 LIGHTSTICKS:
No video cuz I already videoed it during the show itself XD


This is the pom pom given in the goodie bag (tote bag itself was thrown away as my mom said it was too wet until the colour was fading out)
It has not been shown at all so here it is now!

 


Yep that's all :D 
It's all in the bin now (LOL) cuz the pom pom's too smelly, and the pamphlet as you can see...is destroyed by the rain. There was two, and this is already the better looking one which my dad tried to save by hair drying it but ahh...the pages still got destroyed, so it's in the bin :/

No comments:

Post a Comment