Thursday 11 February 2016

End of MACC for real // Tired (as usual)

Just took my MACC final CA1 paper.
I got my first MCQ question wrong already! T^T I put B instead of E whaaaaaaaaa
Gdi I got tricked right at the start
There's a couple other questions I'm not sure of too. ;_; but whatever, it's already over. Plus we'll never find out whether we're correct XD

But it was truthfully quite okay overall. I'm somewhat, somewhat not confident of doing well for that paper.
That paper is manageable. I managed to answer all the questions, and the questions weren't really that difficult. When I compared answers with my friend who generally does better, we mostly have the same answers too.
So hopefully I'll be able to do well, and save my MACC grade from failing.

Hopefully. (cross fingers) My fate is sealed there for MACC XD

Moving on.

Ahh after the paper, me and Shu Ying stayed behind to wait for three of our friends, but they left without saying a word to us in the end? One went off with her friend, the other two left because they got chased out by their teacher apparently and thought we weren't in school any more when they saw no one, and just left without a word.
And we just waited there for them to appear or reply our text...feel a little upset while Shu Ying was obviously pissed.
At least one of them apologized. But ahh, clique friendship problems :/ no communication
So we just left school and took train back to JE together.

Sigh. Kind of glad school is finally ending. Whether or not I'll be graduating successfully or retaining, I definitely won't be seeing them back here again, so I won't have to deal with these problems any more.

But you know. Next time when you go to work, these friendship stuff becomes such a tiny problem. When you become a truly independent working adult, problems like work, responsibilities, paying bills and taxes becomes so much more important to worry about than friends.

Anyway.
This was taken at CCK otw home. Nice contrast~


Reached home at 6pm, showered, had dinner.
Then counted my ang pao money!! I want my money in my bank as fast as possible to gain interest c:



All the ang pao I received XD 17 packets in total. What happens when you have lots of relatives



The left pile is the new notes, while the right pile is the old notes. There's still relatives who gives old notes...:/
Yup, the amount I got is reflected in the calculator (+$26, because I'm keeping the old note pile which is worth $26, while I bank the rest in)
My parents are like laughing that I need calculator, but this is money!! Need to be very careful c:

Passed the new notes to my mom, and she bank transferred me the amount.
Feel richer now cccccc:
But all those money's gonna be eaten away by the savings plan deductions in a couple of months anyway >.>

That's all I did today.
Am tired.
I woke up as early as 7am+ this morning. Had intended to sleep until 9.30am, but I started thinking what I want to do after poly again, so my brain became wide awake urgh.
Still need to do investment and ITFD tutorial...


GAH I keep forgetting to do this /A \

And I keep forgetting to post this, but XD



HAHAHA I found this off Twitter. Keep laughing XDDD
It's my favourite game to play in the arcade XD

No comments:

Post a Comment