Friday 26 February 2016

Friday // Boku Dake ga Inai Machi talk

Finally started revising for investment paper today lol.
Here's all the topics we need to study, highlighted in yellow.


I read up to Technical Analysis today.
I can't say that I've memorized everything (ratios, charts) fully and am confident, but I roughly know.
There's still time. Have the weekends and Monday to study.

Yeah that's all. Just studying.

A letter came this evening, addressed to all of us residents to pick on a colour scheme for the contracted painters to repaint our condo building.

So according to the instructions, we were supposed to find the colour samples at this particular block lobby A etc etc...



So I followed the instructions obediently and indeed, I found the colour schemes at Blk 52 lobby A, facing the swimming pool...


Winds were pretty strong outside this evening. Glad I came down.
...and after I went back to my own block, I realized that we can see the colour schemes at our own lobby too -_-
REALLY.
And to think I actually walked past it without noticing it at the corner of my eye!!
-_-
Never mind, if I had noticed it, I wouldn't have come out and enjoyed the strong wind.

===========================ANIME==============================

So...I watched the lastest episode of Boku dake ga Inai Machi. Episode 8.
And it really killed me with all the feels T_T

I already made a detailed post about it on my tumblr blog here, but I'll summarize it here:
Basically, Satoru went back in time to try and save his classmate and friend Hinazuki Kayo, who've as we've seen through the episodes, constantly been verbally and physically abused by her mom, and neglected by her dad.

Her dad is an alcoholic, who neglects her existence and constantly sits in front of the TV if he isn't outside.



Her mom is on a whole other level. She just purely hates her daughter, beating her and leaving bruises on her body, holding her head under iced water in the sink so that the bruises on her face will disappear and leave no evidence that she's been abused.







So in this episode, after discovering that hiding in the bus is no longer safe as it's in the centre point of the serial kidnapping, Satoru and friends brought Kayo to his home to stay for the night.
Satoru's mom is shown taking care of Kayo and giving her the motherly love she's never experienced before, which already made me teary ;-;

Bathing together:
 


 Drying her hair because she'll catch a cold if it's not dried properly.


The more emotional scene came the next morning when Satoru's mom made breakfast for the both of them.


And when Kayo sees it, she remembers what she gets back at home:

Cup ramen, which is very unhealthy,

Plain bread, where her mom did not even bother spreading jam or any other filling on it.

Small change, which may not even be sufficient to get a proper breakfast.


And...she cried ;-;



And my heart cried along with her ;_________________;

Back at home, her mom is on a rampage just from the sight of her table.








About to wreck her poor daughter's table too.

Omg this turned out way longer than I planned lol
Got too into this.
I really want to see them take Kayo away from her parents as soon as possible.
Or Satoru's mom should just adopt Kayo. All problems solved!
Well not really if they want to get together XD
Also been re-reading and re-watching Sket Dance again.
Listened to their songs and missed them ;-; ahhh I'm still hoping they'd have a season 2 and animate the rest of the manga, because the later parts of the manga is extremely epic.

Especially the last part *SPOILERS*, where Switch actually stops using his laptop and speaks verbally.
 That was really touching man.

No comments:

Post a Comment