Thursday 25 February 2016

The truth // URGH PERIOD CRAMPS


Yup, just a day after, she already had it printed out and emailed me@_@ fast teacher is fast.
And I felt that I have to tell her the truth why I took so long to reply, so there it is.

Well. Fingers crossed on 22 March.

Also, after finally finding the song which has this particular catchy tune (1:17 to 1:23) stuck in my head:


The song L2B, is the second hidden song of the song called L.
Composed by ICE.

It's sounds so cool!! And it's cool on the game chart too (1:19 to 1:26)


(this person got TP100 btw, not only million master. Freaking insane. TP100 is a lot harder to get than million master because TP100 means you pressed all the notes at the exact perfect timing, not only just pressing it at the right timing)

At first I thought the melody is from Precipitation, also composed by ICE. But no matter how I listened, the tune is not there in both precipitation songs!
I love precipitation too btw. >W<

Then I tried listening to all three versions of Entrance, also composed by ICE. Also not there!

But the tune definitely sounds like something ICE will compose. And then I thought of L, and found it in one of its hidden songs!

===============================
URGH IT'S HERE AGAIN
Apparently it's 5 days late this month. According to my blog posts, in January it came on the 20th of the month.
I was still fine this morning but by the afternoon, I was dying on my bed
Woman problems woman problems...
Just gave up and ate my panadol about half an hour ago. Still not really feeling the effects yet. Still dying.
*soul flies out*

Anyway, my sister came back from Japan in the wee hours this morning (apparently she's dying too from gastric flu? She's like shivering and wrapped up in jacket with heat pads in her pockets.)
Saw her new boyfriend called Jerome (lol bye Guo Dong) sitting at the dining table too.

Ehhh she got me this GSNK mug coaster that they (she+bf) won from the arcade! c:

 


 

It's Mikorin!! How cute~!
She remembered that I watched this anime even though she herself didn't watch it XD

And later on, she came into my room and showed me a video of a very delicious looking cheese tart:



Anddd later on, she brought me to the fridge and showed me they actually bought it back from Japan! XDD


I was shocked and genuinely surprised hahaha.
It tasted good and contains cheesy goodness. Not a bad treat for the afternoon.

'Cept later I was dying cuz it's cold stuff and my period just came LOL
Ah wells worth it.
Also chatted with her new boyfriend and got to know a bit more about him.

He seems quite nice. To be honest I'm actually glad my sister changed boyfriends. I didn't really like her previous boyfriend that much.
At first glance, he seems quite alright. But the more I got to know him, the more I didn't like seeing him. When he and my sister is together, I don't know, I get the feeling that he's always looking down on me? And teasing me and thinks that I don't know and can't do a single thing? And I don't think he likes me back too. 
So whatever he says or does always irks me off. Along with my sister. And I have told her about this before. Which she didn't seem to pay attention to much.

So I'm glad that she changed boyfriends. Although of course she changed for different reasons and not about me of course. Now this new guy seems pretty nice and friendly. But after having experienced with my sister changing so many boyfriends (think about 3-4 official ones already? Bet she has seen more guys but didn't tell me), I'm always on guard with her new boyfriends now HAHA
Guys may seem nice on the appearance, but lesson learnt you really have to observe and see their personalities, the longer you are with them. >.>

Cuz there's one time when I was working in some F&B job (just for a day, I got "fired" soon after for unknown reasons LOL, but I got my pay anyway :D) and there's this guy who's a year below me. He seems nice at first, but throughout the day as we interacted more with each other, he started to tease me and call me xiao mei mei, which really REALLY irks me off because HE is YOUNGER THAN ME.

And I generally HATE IT when guys younger than me call me that. It feels so disgusting omg *shudders with hair standing up*
Actually screw that. I generally hate it when guys call me that. Like ew, not even my own brother calls me that. He used to call me mei, which is perfectly acceptable seeing as we're related by blood and he's older, but even now he's stopped calling me that and started calling me by my actual name.
Anyone younger than me by more than a year, I already see them as kids XD (oops) 
I repeat, more than a year. So friends who are born in the same year as me, don't worry I still see them as my age. But slightly younger. Slightly.

Anyway because of my period pain, I wasted 2/3 of the day away again. I think I should most probably start studying at night?

No comments:

Post a Comment