Monday 18 January 2016

;w; bad economy = bad stocks = bad grades

This morning, I got my hopes up when I saw that our SIA shares is finally profiting! ;w;
We bought at $11.11, and I saw it's hanging around $11.19!!!
8 cents profit per share = $0.08 x 1,800 shares = $144-transaction cost ($69.60) = $74.40 profit!!
Excited, I quickly told my friend, and tried to call/whatsapp Sheila as I want to hurriedly sell away before it drops down againnnnnnnnnn
But she still hasn't wake up!!
In the end, I decided to calm down and wait for the share price to rise to $11.20/$11.21 before selling away.



After that, I just camped at the "place offer" page, ready to sell SIA shares the moment it hits my target price LOL. In the meanwhile, I hurriedly did Q1 and Q4 of the investment tutorial for this week. Last week, I told my friend that I'll send her my answers when I've done it, which I did intend to, but since my investment tutorial is this Friday, I haven't done yet, but her investment tutorial is today.But she didn't do those questions because she was waiting for my answers LOL
Even though she said it's fine (she'll just say she don't know), but I said I'll send her anyway, so I did and sent her when she was on the way to school later.

Also, I found out that we missed the peak this morning. Peak is $11.24!! T_T Most probably opening price. Gahhhhhhhhhh





Eventually, the price never rose up to $11.21 in the end, so I gave up, shut my laptop and went off to school ;_;

Today is only two hours, as morning class is cancelled. Today we basically just learnt about different countries' business cultures, how to behave and respect their etiquettes and so on. We all had to form pairs (Tsk), and since I'm left with no one (yeah I know, so sad right. My situation in year 3), I paired with one of the guys from their trio group , since one of them will have to be kicked out too LOL.
We had to do some class group activities, and we were tasked with finding social business cultures for Japan. Jing Kai went to find the statistics while I went to search for the practices, and eventually found a website listing it all nicely. So he just copied and paste some points, and we're done in like 10 minutes LOL First pair to finish and upload too.

As I waited, I kept looking at SIA stock price again. Hanging around $11.15-$11.60 :(((((((((

Then, we watched some videos to learn about showing empathy and stuff to our other colleagues.
In the first video, we saw Ms A!! Our business communication teacher XD Omg so funny. Those of us who were taught by her were instantly amused just seeing her act, especially since her role in this roleplay is to act as a depressed wife who thinks that her husband is cheating on her.
(The link to the video: http://interlude.fm/v/zrg13A)
Instead of actually watching the video, we're all just laughing at her acting XDD damn funny! Our other classmates who wasn't taught by her before was puzzled to see why we're all laughing so much.
But on a side note, I think Ms A's acting is really impressive! She looks as if she's really sad. Makes me think she's done acting before coming in to the teaching profession XD 
I don't recognise any of the lecturers in the next few videos, so I didn't remember them and moved on.

Then home! Left school at 2.50pm. As you can see, today is quite short and less eventful compared to yesterday.

And I'm back here, showered and rested. Haven't started studying AFA. Am I going to be screwed omg T_T

Ahh, throughout the day so far, people have been commenting on my latest upload, a piano cover of Saika from Deemo, as promised from me as a birthday present to one of the members of 2mins! ;w;





It's comments like these that makes me really want to continue recording and uploading my piano covers, as I know there are people out there who really loves and appreciates my piano arrangements and playing. It really warms my heart and makes it all fuzzy ;w;
Also, comment from the birthday person themselves! (I posted on tumblr and they reblogged onto their own blog and add their comment~):


Ahh all these really makes my 2 hours in school much better.
I totally have no regrets starting this piano channel two almost two years ago, in April 2014 ^ ^

Okay, that's all for now. I have no special updates for Neko Atsume.

Day 3 since Shinobu went missing. ;n;
Shinobu where are you???
Shinobu, am I not your princess? Am I not someone you must care about and fret over my small diet? Show your neko atsume? Say good morning every day, and talk with me throughout the day?
Meetups for supper? Or sometimes lunch?
Even if your phone breaks, you could say something in my blog or your blog's tagbox! Or don't tell me even your computer broke?

Please don't do this to me ;-; Please don't just disappear from my life, after I finally gathered up the courage and made up with you last December.

No comments:

Post a Comment