Saturday 23 January 2016

Another uneventful Saturday (ending it off with a headache)

Headache because I've been trying to finish the whole tutorial 6 for ITFD today hahaha!!!
Yes, I relaxed this morning--- Okay wait, I just remembered I already started work in the morning LOL. Yesterday afternoon, my ITFD group agreed that we'd all go back home and try out part I of the project during the weekends, and discuss again in school next Monday. In part I, we're all supposed to play the role of the importer, and fill out a Letter of Credit (LC) application form. Thus, wanting to settle that first, I went to our school's blackboard (where we get all our announcements, lecture, tutorial notes and stuff) and dug out our project report questions. Then I realized that the LC is only available in PDF format online, and obviously I didn't pay for that convert-PDF-to-MS software =3= so I downloaded a blank copy of the LC template and printed out LOL


There. That's literally the end of part I of our project. Hahahaha!!
Quoting our ITFD lecturer describes our project:

"Your ITFD project can be done within 15 minutes by a clerk in a normal working day in the office. 5 minutes if the clerk is rushing home, but of course with a lot of mistakes. You guys have 4-5 people in a group, and given 2-3 weeks to do this. It's like getting 6 people to lift a chair. These employees' productivity rate in this company is so low tsk tsk tsk" *whole lecture theatre laughing*

So then in the afternoon, I was recording some more piano covers (trying to redo one of my piano covers, and record more to consider for my 1k sub special). When I finished, I saw my friend whatsapped me if I've done the tutorial for next week, so then I decided to take a look, and wow. The questions are harddddddddddd @_@
Thinking that I still have AFA and MACC tutorial to do too, plus today is Saturday, I decided to try and finish as much as I can today, and tomorrow, so I can relax more during the school days themselves, and free up more time for any project work too.

So yeah, basically the whole afternoon and night till now was spent trying to figure out what the hell is going on (foreign exchange rates, spot bid and offer rates, swap points, fixed forward contracts, extension of forward contracts...the real business world is really a complex world indeed)
It's really hard at first!! Like, they give you a table listing various rates quoted by the banks, and you have to think which rate to use? Are the swap points classified premium or discount? What will the calculated forward rate be? What will the net gain/loss be if either the exporter/importer cannot ship/pay within the agreed date, and have to delay? What is the expected payment after that? @_@
I got used to it after awhile (at least, I think I did LOL), but it really gets tiring after awhile. Even though there's only 6 questions, but each question has so many parts, I only did 3 questions the whole afternoon, and the other half at night. A lot of my brain power is spent trying to make sense out of things alone so...I ended up getting a headache c:

 


 

Here's what I did, though of course I guess nobody can understand what I wrote. Me neither HAHAHA

Actually, I think that---never mind, I forgot what I thought already XD

That's all, really.



My supporter of my piano covers hahaha!! :DD

Also, although it's not mine,BUT SHINOBU FINALLY CAUGHT MAID MEOW IN HIS CAFE TODAY.





LOLOL look at both his and my excitement XDDDD
Damnnnn really makes me want to get my own cafe now
Actually there's still so many toys I want to get. Ahhhh~~~
I'm currently at 795 silvers and 103 gold. AHH MS FORTUNE IS HERE AS I CHECK NOW.
PLEASE BE A GOOD FORTUNE CAT $w$
How how how~

Oh and also, this:

 


 

That moment when I totally regret and think this is a bad idea LOL XDDD
No no don't mind me Hyaka really, I'm just being silly because I'm not that pro enough to play that song HAHAHAHA
No it's seriously hard to play. For me at least.
And yes, Marasy8's cover (he's my legendary piano God btw. Every anime pianist must know him and at least seen one of his covers). Have you heard this?!



(I know he made a more recent one but I still like his old one XD)

This is the original, with the original vocaloid singer Miku:


Beautiful, epic song, Always love to sing this with my sister in Karaoke.
Come to think of it, it's been a really long time since we went Karaoke together..

No comments:

Post a Comment