Tuesday 12 January 2016

Tuesday: Morning dilemmas

Set my alarm at 9.30am, but woke up at 9am =3=
Tried to sleep more but was only successful for 20 more minutes. Haha, I went to sleep at 11.30pm last night, so I already had more than 8 hour of sleep that's why.

Upon enabling my wifi and receiving all the notifications, I saw my friend's whatsapp messages asking me if I'm in school, because one of our friends whose in the same class as her (so lucky tsk) didn't come for class that morning because she overslept. Ahh, typical. So she probably wants me to accompany her for lunch after class or something =3=
I've been waiting for her to reply me but she hasn't texted back until now. Probably busy in class. So I'm not sure if I should leave now =3=
Her class ends at 11am, and if I leave my house by 10.20am, I should be able to make it. So she has 8 minutes more to reply me =3= If not I really don't know what to do.

Nothing special going on with Neko Atsume. No special cats came to visit me overnight. No cat gave me gold fishies---
OH wait I just remembered. I received a 2nd memento from Sunny last night just before I went to sleep! :D


Kay. It's now 10.15am. Today there are only 2 lectures for me, with the last lecture ending at 2pm, so my school day will end earlier as always. Hope that today will go smoothly again.

It's 10.21am. Just a couple of minutes after I updated just now, she replied me saying that the other friend will come down and eat lunch with her at 11am LOL
So yeah, I'm not leaving my house earlier. I just ate breakfast and I'm not hungry c: Since she has company, I'll just meet them directly at lecture later.

(Update 3.30pm): Back home, showered and rested.
In the end, I left my house at 11.15am. Despite the fact that I could've reached school within 30-35 minutes, I reached the MRT station in just a couple of minutes before 12! That's because the trains are slow today. Urgh *disappointed with MRT service*
Ended up being just a little late for lecture *since I have to walk a distance from the station to the lecture hall in my school, and I'm already walking the fastest speed I can go*. Thankfully my lecturer hasn't started lecture yet, because almost everyone has problems connecting to the school WIFI to key in the attendance code. This is like a deja vu of what happened to my classmates yesterday morning in class.

'Cept that this time, I wasn't as lucky as yesterday either.


This was after the first lecture, where I attempted to log in my attendance code again, but it just shows me that late error message. Funny thing is, I haven't even got to log in my code because when I used another friend's phone, the system told me that I already keyed in my code. But if I did, then why am I marked late? (we have penalty time of 15 minutes so me coming in late by a couple of minutes is not late) 
SP's attendance code system and WIFI really needs lot of fixing. As soon as possible.

After that, I checked Neko Atsume and got another memento again! This time from Snowball! ;w;


Nothing else special from the cats.

My friend sitting beside me also plays Neko Atsume (she started playing first and sending me pictures of her cats before I joined XD), and opened up the game on her ipad.


Shooo cute! Look at that butt poking out! ;w; (my friend says she snapped lots of butt pics XD) 
And look at that meow hanging in the sock too! ;w;


Omg this is so cute. I decided I MUST get a tube toy when I expand my yard! ;w;

Soon after, our investment lecturer came in, and luckily enough I was able to connect to the school WIFI in time to key in the attendance code for his lecture! 
In the end, he didn't brief us on the trading game after all. Just went on with lecture as normal. I was like "...but, but I've been waiting ;_;" 
He only told us the market in our trading game opens at 9am and closes at 5pm. Typical 9-5 day. And I thought that we could trade 24 hours. Then again, not even the real world markets are open 24 hours. I guess people do need a life out there.
Really stressful. I haven't even discussed with my partner (Sheila) when do we start trading. Heck, we haven't even researched on any of the companies' shares listed in the market first. And the time I'm typing now is 3.45pm. My phone is silent. No messages. At this rate we can only start trading tomorrow...then half our first week is gone already. Though, if we can trade in the weekends, then it still won't be as bad I think. But time is money. The longer we wait, the less time we have to make profit. And profit is very important. How much profit we make determines what grade we'll fall in (of course our thought process matters too, which is why we have to keep a log journal.)
I just really really really don't want to do this :( I don't want to trade. Like, I haven't done it before, and I'm the type of person who is really scared to lose. I'm scared that the shares we chose to invest will suddenly plunge down in share price. All these common fears an investor will have. Lol and this is only a game. I don't even know how I'm going to trade in real life, with real money.

Okay enough about that, let's just move on for now.

After school, I was feeling really hungry because I only ate breakfast before coming to school. I mean I was fine during the lectures, but towards the end of the second lecture, I could feel my stomach starting to growl. Since the day is warm (33 degrees), I decided to get a sundae from Mcdonalds.
Yes, I've decided even before I left the school compounds :D


Nearly empty train at 2pm+ in the afternoon. You can see the sun shining in through the train doors :c







LINE conversation with Shinobu in the train. He is clearly very displeased with my small stomach appetite c: 


Pasar malam just opened at Yew Tee square! It looks sooooo warm.


Got my $1.50 hot fudge sundae c:

I decided to walk around Yew Tee Point to get some free aircon as I indulge in my choco sundae. This was taken in the basement. All the CNY stuff haha



Then I spotted some cute shorts I can wear at home. But as I'm someone that doesn't spend my money easily c: *sparkle sparkle*, I decided to wait and see if I really want it c: Even if my mom is sponsoring me cccccccccccccc:



Look, some of the shorts has meow patterns!


Finally reached home at 3pm, to see my house gate decorated with CNY stuff. Mom is hard at work decorating the house for CNY! 

Kay that's all for now. I shall continue to stress about our trading game :c 

(Update 9.40pm): Lol omg, you have no idea how much stress I have after updating.
From 4pm+ to 6pm+, the only thing I have on my mind is investment. Stock. Trading.
From 4pm to 5pm, I stared and stared at the stock list in the game website, seeing which stocks I should trade. 
I was mainly stressed up because of the time limit we have (short term= 1hour just now, long term= 3 weeks we have). One of my friends have already started trading, the other was discussing with her partner (also my friend) what stocks to trade. My partner wasn't free to discuss because she haven't done the AFA tutorial for tomorrow. So I was only left to stare hopelessly at the stocks, researching their various financial charts and thinking which stock we should invest in.
Anyway it's just stress stress and stress.
At 5.04pm (note that markets don't close exactly at 5pm), I asked my friend if she and her partner have traded, to which they said no, because her partner has been hesitating and hesitating to place the order, and before they knew it, the markets closed. I was laughing XD But don't get me wrong, I understand her partner's feelings, because I myself am scared to lose, and take a long time to place an order too, even though we can back out any time as long as nobody sold to us yet. 
Soon after that, my friend discovered we can still place orders (actually we can't, because the markets closed already, but we didn't know at that time), so she proceeded to discuss with her partner some more, making me stress again. Like 20-30 mins later, they finally placed the order XDD I too, tried placing an order for Singtel's shares, but discovered the market we're trading in doesn't process any orders after closing time. So...guess we have to wait until tomorrow.

During all those times, I tried teaching Shinobu what I knew about investing too. It seems like he's really interested in it, especially since he has the time to learn now. Although I myself is very new to all these, and actually hasn't invested successfully before XD I'm just teaching him the technical stuff we learnt in school. If they could actually work, then that'll be the best.

Anyway, I started to relax a bit after that, since there's nothing we can do until tomorrow. I just continued playing Cytus. I wanted to play the game's main theme song, which is in chapter 7. At first, I couldn't find it, but after realizing it's a hidden song, found by tapping either the green or red circles at the chapter title page, I found out that each chapter has its own title song!


I broke the combo just before the song ended! :c If not I could possibly get million master?


That aside, this song is seriously very cool to play. This is during gameplay. Isn't it cool?! It itself is very cool too!~


I also checked Neko Atsume, and OMG. A memento from the fattest meow in the game himself!! ;w;
Tubbs, my favourite fat meow~


Tonight's supper. Had been saving this for the piku niku's outing, but Shinobu told me not to worry as he can always get it again from Daiso at BPP, so I decided to try it.
IT'S. FREAKING. BLAND. OMG.
It's missing all the salt you usually get on regular seaweed ;-; I can't believe I managed to finish one slice.
To console myself, I just tell myself it's healthier since it's bland. Less salt. But still!! T_T
This seaweed is actually meant for other purposes, such as wrapping onigiri or sushi. But I like to eat seaweed by itself c:
But urgh. Either it's meant to be bland, or it's not nice... >.>

Lesson's at 8.30am tomorrow. Gotta sleep early tonight, by 10.30am. 

No comments:

Post a Comment