Saturday 9 January 2016

Sneaky Shinobu is sneaky tsk

Having an uneventful Saturday today. Resting in the weekends before school starts next Monday :((((
I've just been stoning until now. Playing Cytus, watching youtube, scrolling through tumblr, checking neko atsume...ahhh, Tubbs came to visit me when I was sleeping and left me 51 fishes! Thank you Tubbs c:

Also, the right picture shows Lexy's 4 positions on the sakura cushion. He's a loaf cat at the top right picture! ;w;
When I showed it to Shinobu, he was like "You don't put best shot?" and I was like "no, they're all best shots to me~", but he told me that best shots are for the cats' display pictures, and I was like "Ohhhhh" *quickly sets the best shots for all the meows that have visited me so far LOL* XD thanks for telling me Shinobu!



I saw Tubbs at my bowl when I went to check the game as I'm typing this post!! How lucky *.* finally seeing the fattest meow in the game with my own eyes at full pleasure (without having some annoying friend chasing him away >:C)

After lunch, I LINEd with Shinobu who showed me his lunch that he bought back home. Upon seeing the veggies he chose, I immediately felt a sense of disgust, but did not say anything. BUT that sneaky guy knew I hated the veggies he chose, and he asked me!! Sasuga tensai shinobu






Then the conversation continued by me arguing against his point by telling him how I have always hated fruits my whole life until now, when it has been almost 20 years already.





Then the conversation got worse LOL






LOLOLOLOL I died laughing the entire time throughout this conversation.
All because Shinobu is sneaky. Sneaky sneaky sneaky >.>
I hope he feels the flames of wrath from this post for making me laugh so hard LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment