Monday 4 January 2016

Interview day!

Woke up at 8.30am today and checked my temperature in bed. 36.8--> no more fever!
Good good. 今日は行ける!
Went to get my breakfast at the living room, and heard the gates and door lock sounds. My sister actually managed to come back home before 9am! Either it's lucky she don't need to work OT today, or she came home earlier for me today. Hahahaha
Ahh ahh. I'm still not feeling that nervous yet, but I'm pretty sure I will later nearing school.

From Shinobu. Thank you for your support as always!


(Update 10.40am): About to change into formal clothes for the interview now, and then get my makeup done. I've been staring and staring at the questions, but I don't know if anything's going in. Ahhhh I'm feeling so nervous and scared! I don't feel confident at all. But I have to do this! I have to believe in myself that I can answer the teacher's questions. Please don't kill us with weird and crazy questions later, teacher! T_T

(Update 12.15pm) In the MRT otw to school now. Dressed in formal wear + makeup + hair tied up. Have heeled shoes packed in my bag to change later, because I'm not used to walking in heeled shoes for long distances @_@
Soooo nervous. My interview report time is 1pm, and interview starts at 1.10pm. Hopefully everything goes well please. At least it's not raining today! 
By the way, after doing my makeup, my sister was like staring at my hair and remarking on all my horrible split-ends and oily hair and random random hair standing (T_T), so at first she did my hair like this to cover them all up:


But honestly I never liked my hair bun up because I don't think I look natural/suits me at all. But my sister keep believing that I have a small face and head so she always insisted on bunning up my hair even though I keep refusing. In the end before I went out, I really undid all her work on my head and just left the house with a simple hairtie ponytail. I apologise sister, but really, I already straight out rejected you before you started doing it but you still went ahead so...*shrug* At least I kept your make up on for a few hours at school after my interview, so your sacrifice for time to sleep didn't go to waste! :D
So this is me before going out~


Random shot of the train I'm in otw to school. Was sending this to Shinobu to show him how empty my train is (no seats tho) when he sent me photos of his bus that's literally empty. Lucky him!


I then realized I forgot to wash the makeup off my fingers, thus they look horrible at that time haha! My index finger was even bleeding a bit because I was picking the skin there...gah.


Annnnnd last shot of me right before I went for the interview x.x Can't really see the nervousness in my face haha...


(Update 1.40pm *pushed back because teacher need to set-up vidcam equipment. She's videoing our interviews T_T*): OMG IT'S OVER!!! I think overall it went quite okay. The teacher told me my eye contact this time has improved a lot from last time, and my responses are good and well prepared. I also appear confident. The areas I need to impove are: Responses need to be more detailed (My answers are mostly impromptu and I can't think hahaha) and I always look down when I'm thinking. Otherwise it's okay!

The questions she asked are "Tell me about yourself, what do you know about our company (thank God I researched), what is your greatest weakness, why should we hire you out of all the applications we received, how can you contribute to our company, why will you want to work here (because your previous company is accounting, and the job you're applying for is finance industry), what will you do to improve yourself for your career goal, what do you want to achieve in 5 years, any questions for me."

Ahahaha most of my answers are impromptu! So she kept prompting me questions (what else do you know about our company, how else will you improve yourself to achieve your career goal, technical and soft skills wise)

I saw the marksheet on her table and she wrote A-, A-, and B+. So I guess I didn't do too badly for my interview. Anyway, I'm just glad it's all over! 
Now I'm just chilling out with my friend outside her classroom. It's a warm afternoon...

Took some sky pictures in the train~ The first picture is from Bukit Batok to Bukit Gomak, and the next two pictures are from Bukit Gombak to CCK.




(Update 5.03pm): Back home now. Make-up removed, showered and resting. In the end, I waited with my friend until another friend came for her interview, then just waited and chatted with them until the rest of her classmates cleared at 3pm =3= There goes my lunch.
Apparently her class has class chalet tomorrow, but the both of my friends are not going. One is sick, and one just don't want to go because of the travelling distance! It's at Pasir Ris, and she stays at Tiong Bahru hahaha... (although one of her classmates stays at Woodlands but she's still going anyway)

So, after that, I was supposed to go Charles & Keith at Clementi mall to check for a bag which my friend (the Tiong Bahru one) wants for her birthday. I then discussed and whatsapped secretly with my other friend to meetup at Clementi MRT station after they separate (they both take the same line home). Ahaha she said it's troublesome but she's very nice and came to meet me anyway~`
Anddd we saw the bag! So luckily for her, her trip is not wasted~
We tripled checked the code, colour, size, everything, before purchasing it. I paid first, and brought the bag home with me. It's...$89.90 c: Splitting it with 3 other friends.
After that, I accompanied her to Popular upstairs as she wants to buy the birthday cards. I bought mine last December from Tokyu Hands already. They're a bit more prettier this year as we're all entering our big 2 ;w; When she finished, we parted ways and headed home.

And this is where the drama started >:O On the way home, I kept seeing dark clouds in the sky. Worried, I LINEd Shinobu if it was raining at his area, to which he replied "Not yet". Then, the sky cleared partially, so I was thinking I could just alight at Yew Tee. However, I saw dark clouds again at CCK. I LINEd him if I should stay or alight at CCK. He told me I should stay, and I myself thought that it wouldn't rain too. So I stayed, and reached Yew Tee by train.
Everything was fine so far, until halfway after I crossed the traffic junction, IT FREAKING POURED!!!
I literally sweared out loud HAHAHA. I was like "MAJI?!?!" and then "F*** YOU SKY" (oops) BECAUSE THAT'S NOT THE FIRST TIME IT FREAKING DID THIS TO ME. LIKE IT JUST. POURED. AND IT COULDN'T WAIT LIKE A COUPLE MINUTES MORE FOR ME TO REACH HOME FIRST. IT HAS TO RAIN NOW. -_-
The thing is, I was telling Shinobu not to keep saying that I chose the wrong choice because of his bad luck etc., but he was like "You'll see =3=, and den you can shut me up" and right before it rained, he texted "not yet".

"NOT YET"

IS SHINOBU SOME KIND OF WEATHER FORECASTER OR SOMETHING.

I cannot believe this.

Then I called my mom, hoping she could come and pick me up by car or something. But she just told me to take the train back to CCK and bus home because the car is with my dad, who is at work! What is thissssssssssssssssss
I refuse to travel all the way back to CCK and wait for the goddamn bus and waste more time. At that point of time, I was damn tired, my bad back is aching, I was carrying the heavy C&K bag, I'm soaked wet (bag and shoes), and I am very. very. very. hungry. Starving.

So, I went back to yew tee station and cabbed home. c:

For $5 c:

Just down the road c:

Yup that's the end of my drama otw home. Now I'm having dinner as I'm typing all these, and it's only 5.31pm. That's how hungry I am XD

Oh yeah Shinobu told me he got his paycheck yay! ^-^ (Cuz he went to the office today to get the company stamp. I have to do something similar last May at the end of my internship too XD I just used the company stamp and stamped on my internship logbook by myself because my supervisor is a receptionist, and all the company stamps are placed at the recep desk so I pretty much have access to it~)
Shinobu says he'll treat me. I think I didn't reply to that text but I remember ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) I'll be waiting for him to treat his princess to good food ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) Shhh don't tell him. ( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°)

(Update 10.30pm): Been busy doing HBL for investment and ITFD (International Trade Finance & Document), even though I feel dead tired and sleepy. Kept yawning throughout all the online lecture videos haha! The investment quiz was really hard, and I think I had like 5-6 attempts before I got the full marks x.x
The ITFD one was worse. Before going through the lecture videos, I opened the quiz out of curiosity first, only to see that it's timed and there's only one attempt. Panicking, I quickly closed the quiz and went through the videos as normal. However when I went back to the quiz, the system told me that since I closed it, it just submitted the quiz automatically, and I got grade 0! Damn fail LOL
I was like "Oh shit. This is bad, this is bad" and immediately went to email my lecturer about it oops :D



Hope he replies otherwise my marks will fly~

Anyway.

Shall be doing the rest of the HBL assignments tmr with my friend, who's coming to my house. Meeting her at 10.30am.

Anyway anyway.

I ate supper! As usual, Shinobu knows I'll get hungry ~.~ Tbh I know too, but I always try to resist from eating at night because it's unhealthy. But I have a craving for hot noodles soup today, and I couldn't resist eating maggie mee.
So I went to search in my kitchen cupboard...and found this.


Thinking the noodles look a little weird in the picture (does not look like maggie >.>), but also thinking it looks like an innocent maggie cup packaging that's cheese flavour, I opened up the cup and took a look at its contents...


LOL IT'S NOT MAGGIE. I WAS DECEIVED.
It looks like tanghoon? Dong fen noodles?

Doesn't matter, I opened it already so I have to eat it anyway *pours hot water and waits for 3 minutes like normal*

The final product...



Ahaha, Shinobu's stomach was growling when I texted him all this because his house has no cup noodles so he can't join me and have a cup noodle supper night XD
So I realized that those yellow stuff floating is not popcorn (LOL), it's actually egg! So this cup flavour is egg flavour? Idk I saw another similar cup like this that has seaweed flavour.
I was wondering if I should actually eat the seaweed one instead at first, because I smelt the powder for this cup and it was weird >.> (BUT I TAKE ALL MY WORDS BACK. THE SOUP IS AWESOME AND I ENJOYED EVERY MOUTH OF THIS CUP THING) But I forgot Shinobu stays near BPP, and can get the seaweed pack again if I run out of seaweed :D

Okay I'm damn sleepy. Yup that concludes my fourth day of the new year 2016.

Here's a full picture of me dressed in formal wear with my makeup still on after reaching home from school to end off the post:


Kay bye goodnight (no energy to play Cytus anymore)

No comments:

Post a Comment