Sunday 10 January 2016

Blabber blabber

Wow.
About an hour ago, after seeing that the tumblr blog 2minutesofyourtime posted some "funny" scenes between Guren and Shinya from the next chapter update, I thought that they'd be posting the next update soon, so I decided to camp at their blog for awhile until 1am.

Now it's about 10 minutes past midnight, which means that it is already a new day, Sunday.
Then I realized that school is starting tomorrow, and this would be the last time I'd be able to stay up this late already. :(
That moment, when the depressing feeling kicks in along with the realization that school is starting again... :(((
All the stress and tiredness will be back. I wouldn't be able to stone freely at home any more, because there's always something to do or worry about.
This will be the last term I'm studying, before I finally graduate from this hell.

I will never forget all the stress and worry that I've experienced the whole time I'm in polytechnic.
Of course, I do have my fun and laughter, but really, I want to hug my 17 and 18 year old self for pulling through all the worries, stress, depression, and other negative stuff that we faced. I'm really, really proud of myself and my past selves for pulling through this. It's a totally different environment that we enter into, and it made us change and grow personally. So many times we've been sad, hurt, depressed, without telling anyone as it's always hard to say. So many times we grew tired of life, and find it impossible to continue, because of all the problems we faced and the stress it brings.

But then, we will remember that we swore to never give up.
We always tell ourselves, to always continue making that step forward.
Because we can do it.
Because we are strong.
And because this is life. Life is shit like that.
This is proof that we are living.

For never giving up, for always mustering all the courage and strength to continue facing life, thank you so much.
We are our own heroes.
Therefore for this last term, this last lap, let's continue to do our best and fight through it.
But also not forgetting to enjoy the last term.
Because I feel that again, life will be so different once we graduate.

(Update 12.50am): Whoa, I checked neko atsume and...


Random snow?! (with a cute music box variation of the background OST~)
Look at the snow bunny at the left! ;w;
At first I thought maybe that's some new cat, but that's just Snowball? 
I went to Google about it, and also went to Snowball's wiki page to see if she could bring the snow here, but no she's just a normal cat.
So it's just random snow?
Also I tried clicking on the snow bunny, thinking it's some memento from Snowball or something but no? It's just part of the snow?
I'm so confused but pleasantly surprised too.
Maybe because it's snowing in Japan now? It's winter there now.

(Update): It's almost 10pm now.
In the end as usual, I didn't do anything today.
But that's okay, because I just want to have a peaceful, relaxing Sunday, a whole free day to myself before school starts again tomorrow.
I haven't even packed my bag =3=
Since I have nothing else to post, I'll just post more neko atsume screenshots from today.


Spotted Tubbs again today! c: Forgot how many fishes he gave me though, ~47?


The current situation, Socks (the black meow with white paws) is my favourite meow, along with Tubbs <3

Goodnight! 

No comments:

Post a Comment