Saturday 2 January 2016

Sick :)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Haha, so much for wanting a "fresh start for the year~*:・゚✧" I woke up with a freaking painful sore throat this morning again! Again!!!
I just got one exactly a couple of weeks ago, and now it's back?! Was the doctor's antibiotics not effective against the bacteria anymore? Most probably. Plus the fact that I've been eating fried food just after I recovered too *shrugs*

Going to see the doctor now, after eating breakfast (swiss rolls). This is really bad...I texted him this morning but he hasn't woken up I think. Our piku niku outing... :'c

Update (10.15am): Back from the doctor. Once again, it's a throat infection. I told him it's just been 2 weeks since I've gotten a sore throat and recovered from it, and he told me some possible reasons could be the flu and cold viruses going around, and that if I have a sensitive nose, I could be more prone to catching these germs and getting sick too. Oh my god. It's probably both of these reasons I got sick hahahaha... so it's not Shinobu's luck! This guy always believes he rubbed his "bad luck" off me and I can't convince him otherwise tsk tsk.

The clinic. Can't believe I'm back at this place just after 2 weeks:


The doctor. Can't believe I'm seeing him again after 2 weeks.



The medicine he gave me was this:


Total cost: $36. The medicine themselves doesn't cost a lot, but the consultation fee is $24 alone ;-; Sigh, and our family can't qualify for CHAS card because our income level is well, above the requirement...^^" At least my dad can claim medical expenses from his company.
Oh my god. The moment I didn't tell him to give me the capsule antibiotic, he gives me this bitter Dhatrin antibiotics again! T_T Whyyyyyyyyyyyyy!! Every. Single. Time!
When my mom and bro went to see him, he gives them different antibiotics that's easier to swallow. For me, he always gives me this! T_T
I couldn't tell him to give me the capsule antibiotics this time as I already taken it 2 weeks ago, and it may not be effective in fighting the bacteria this time. So I got this! (cries)
Well, as Shinobu told me. I only have to bear with the taste for a few seconds. So I have to put up with it ;w;
Ah, and he was there with me (through texting XD) the whole time I went to see the doctor. Very very touched and grateful. ほんとにありがとうございます、忍さん!

Right now, I've already taken my medicine (everything, including runny nose medicine). So I may feel drowsy soon. In fact, I'm starting to feel drowsy now...but I have to stay awake because I'm going to have lunch soon. =3=

Also, as Shinobu has woken up (obviously hahaha), our plans are confirmed cancelled today. So I'm going to rest and stone today, again. Well at least I went out for lunch with him yesterday, so we did have a great start to the year after all. But what do we do with the things we bought...ahhh I guess I'm letting all the things rot in my table's cupboard for now ^^"

Update (7pm): I literally slept the whole afternoon from 1 to 5pm because of the runny nose medicine. It makes me super drowsy hahaha...wasn't even able to finish lunch and dinner just now. There goes 1/3 of my Saturday :/
Shinobu kept me company the whole day, sending me get well cards in LINE from time to time~
(Note: 3 boxes: 乖乖的)

                                       

 Aren't they cute? XD I'm really so touched~  Shinobu is a very caring and sweet person ^ ^
Oh, about the last card saying "Socks is love, seals is life"...it's referring to my socks and my current bedsheet hahahaha!

 


I'm wearing socks because my feet is really cold from the weather now. My sister got this for me from Japan!


And here's my seal bedsheet~ Super cute~

So now I'm eating carrot soup now. Hope that the soup will warm me up =w=

Update (9.15pm): Temperature is rising up. How wonderful =w=
Last temp I took was 37.4. It's rising up from 36.6.
Guess I'll have to start taking panadol if it hits above 38 degrees.

No comments:

Post a Comment