Monday 25 January 2016

Monday headache... (tired+overwork)

Argh, it's always usually this period before CNY when we get SUPER BUSY, trying to rush to finish our projects by the deadline + combined with our usual school load every week (tutorials)
I didn't update anymore in Sunday's post yesterday since it's just a normal uneventful Sunday. I only remembered doing AFA tutorial that afternoon, and night time...I forgot what I did haha!
But this morning I woke up...and somehow, I became determined. I felt a sense of fire within me. Is it because of all the crying I had? That I finally cried enough, and decided to do something to save myself? Is it also because of all the moral support I had from my friends?
I don't know.
But this morning, I decided that today, I will try to get one of my teachers to write a letter of recommendation for uni application for me.
Before that, I realized that I had previously added my intern supervisor and intern LO's contact details in my resume, but I have yet to seek their consent to add in there LOL (what if the interviewers' really decided to call them and check and they get a shock hahaha!)
So once I did all my daily morning stuff (check stocks, prepare for school), I started texting and emailing them:



Haha luckily I checked with her! She updated her phone number and position.




Ahahaha she sent me a random new year card. So nice of my LO XD

After that, I retrieved my former PTN (a.k.a form teacher)'s email (she taught me last year during my 2nd year), and emailed her my request for her to write me a letter of recommendation:


Haha honestly I was so happy that she'll agree! I know she remembers me, but we didn't talk much last year (not like those students who bond well with their teachers etc), but she's still okay with writing me a letter of recommendation. She's so nice XD

Then I had ITFD tutorial as usual. This week's tutorial is really hard, and my teacher rushed through the questions! T_T Since I attempted the questions myself first and tried to understand it myself, I ended up using all the wrong bid/offer rates and messed up my calculations (I got the concept, but urgh I didn't know there's a difference using the bid/offer rates!). I ended up being busy correction taping my wrong answers and writing the correct answers quickly, and could barely follow the teacher. Whaaaaaaaat

Then lunch. Ended up staring at stocks with Sheila again (we desperately bought 2 more stocks today (Singtel and Capitaland), since we need 10 buy transactions and we only had 5). Lol I think we stupidly bought at a high price again, since by the end of the day, our stocks are crashing again. Oh God (facepalm)

Here's my lunch btw. I tried the new honey chicken drumsticks. It's a little spicy but it's good ^^ This stall is one of the best stalls in the canteen in my opinion. The food is cheap, and it's gooooood. 
But because of that, the queue is incredibly long and I ended up queuing like 15 minutes, and I became the last one to finish my lunch, and the rest have to wait for me oops XD

Went to CPE class after that, and I met Ms Lai in the lift! :D I tapped her shoulder (her back was facing me), and immediately thanked her for accepting my request, and she said no problem, and will be waiting for my email where I send her my resume and stuff. 

Arrived at class, and my roleplay partner Verlon immediately told me that we're the last pair. Whaaaaaaaat?!?! T_T


THERE OUR NAME. WE REALLY THE LAST.

 WHY YOU DO THIS TO US TEACHER. I have to stone in school for like 3 hours after my lesson end at 12! T_T
Okay well, counting lunch in, 2 hours teacher!!
God I'm so nervous. It's next Monday. Save me.

Got back our interview marks too, and I got 81 (round up), so it's an A. I'm so glad my teacher is reasonable in her marking and didn't kill us, like my friend's CPE teacher (she gave them all the 70+ mark range, while my teacher gave our class marks around mine) cccccccc:
 

After that, we did some mock roleplay as practice in preparation for next Monday. When our turn came, I'm so nervous I couldn't speak much again @_@ we're doing it in front of the class too, so that they can all learn also! T_T So awkward, I let Verlon speak most of the time.
But since we're the last pair on the actual day, I guess in a sense, it will be less awkward.

After class, my ITFD group decided to meet an hour earlier tomorrow before school, to discuss our documents (our deadline is next Monday. See, schedule is tight!)

At home.

Immediately after showering, I started to prepare the documents to send to Ms Lai. However, I realized that my resume is formatted for work, and not for university! *collapse*
So I basically spent the rest of my afternoon editing my resume, and changing it from "work" resume to "university" resume (luckily I have my friend's university resume to refer to, because she came to my house last Friday to scan and I still have it saved in my laptop :D). That alone already created a lot of stress on my brain, because I always sucked at thinking what to write. There goes my plan to do MACC tutorial :/
I finally finished, but didn't immediately submit. I had dinner (took this time to finally read my Pandora Hearts manga which I recently got attracted to), and after dinner, I immediately resumed work. Hahahaha this is why I have headache!
Since my ITFD group is meeting tmr, ITFD work became a priority. I took the papers I printed in advance, and filled in the commercial invoice, cert of origin and bill of lading documents that was required in part II.
When I'm done, I was so tired, my head was aching, and it was close to 9pm. I decided to lie down and rest for awhile.
So I set my alarm clock at 9.30pm in case I slept for real, and closed my eyes.

I went to bed at 9pm

What time did I wake up? (◕‿◕✿) 

10pm!!! (◕‿◕✿) (◕‿◕✿)  Useless alarm clock cccccccc:

No, I figured out I was so tired I fell into deep sleep for that 1 hour. Wow.

But thanks to my 1 hour rest, I became more alert and felt energised again. So I decided to start MACC tutorial and continue work LOL XDD (I think by now Shinobu is shaking his head so hard at how I overwork. In this case, Shinobu will not like to hear how much work I had last year and 2014 during this period before CNY c:)

There's...6 questions in total and 1 past year question. I only managed to finish the 5 questions. Left 1 more question and the past year question, because it's too late and I'm tired. Not as bad as before, but still tired.

Kay that's my day. I don't know if I decided too quickly. But I must stand firm on my decision. It's going to be okay. Like Ayano said. It's all going to be okay.

Ending this off with a dog pic my friend sent me just now! c:


And I edited it!! c:


Meow because my friend says that dog is part cat haha! XD

No comments:

Post a Comment