Wednesday 20 January 2016

PERIOD CRAMPS

I'M DYINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

I woke up really early today (7.30am), as I'm meeting my friend at 9.15am later to go AFA revision class together, which starts at 9.30am
Just before going out, I went to the toilet and to my horror, I saw that my period came!!
Nooooo why did you come on a longer school day for me!! T^T
(actually it never comes on the right timing for me ever in my life XD)
I hurriedly ran back to my room, grabbed a pad, put it on and as a result, I left home later than intended.
Pain level: Still fine, still fine. Barely feel anything yet.



So I went to the station, took MRT, changed train, reached Dover, met my friend, went to class. One more friend is late, so we went first and saved a seat for her.
Pain level: Rising T^T

Spent the next couple hours or so in revision class. Teacher basically recapped all the consolidation chapters, and had us do a mock paper as practice. When she was recapping, she took my notes to use, so I was left with nothing but to copy on a foolscap paper! :c
Just as the lesson ended, our other friends came to our classroom (their own lesson ended), so I beckoned them to come in, and they joined us! c:
Pain level: HIGH.

After class ended, we spent another half an hour in class as we tried to understand what's going on, and asked our teacher questions too. We finally left the classroom and headed to the canteen for a quick snack before our next lecture at 12pm. We only had 20 minutes to eat! @_@ I just bought some nuggets and chicken seaweed. 4 nuggets  ($1) + 3 chicken seaweed ($1) = $2

Then we had 1hr investment lecture, followed by 2hr ITFD lecture, and then home.
Pain level during lecture: Dying.
During lectures, I couldn't really concentrate because I was too busy dying. During break, I had to rest my head on the table, and my friend kept patting on my back as moral support XDDD Another one offered me her panadol but it's okay, I have my own, and I want to try and tank as long as possible before it really gets worse and I have to take.
Tsk, I didn't think it'd come today. At such a random timing! It skipped last month, and I didn't know when it'll come again. So I drank iced tea yesterday with my subway lunch omg =3=
I had brought along the meow scarf Edwina gave me to keep me warm in the lectures, but it didn't do much to warm me. :c

Finally left school for home at 2.40pm. Can't believe I tanked 5 hours in school while dying inside omg.

Went straight home---

---was what I wanted to say, but NO. IT FREAKING POURED WHEN I WAS ABOUT TO LEAVE THE STATION AGAIN.
This time, I didn't want to spend $5 on a cab ride just down the road. So with my dying uterus, I went back up the station, took the MRT to CCK, and bused home =3= wasted another 15-20 minutes of my life travelling home.
Though it's not your fault Shinobu. I'm just blind and have poor judgement of the sky I guess. I stayed in the train even when I saw the sky was really really dark. I thought I could be lucky enough, and I thought the sky would be kind enough to wait for me to reach home first before it pour. How naive of me.

Okay that's all I think... *scrolls phone gallery*
Yeah that's all.

Kay bye. I intended to rest until after dinner but my MACC groupmates just decided to pick on a question I have not done cccc: I should hurry up and do while my mind is still fresh, then rest, and do a mock paper tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment