Friday 22 January 2016

FINALLY SOLD A STOCK (SS) / Friday afternoon activities

END OF WEEK 2.
WE FINALLY GOT RID (SOLD) OF OUR SS SHARES HAHAHA

I basically told everything to Shinobu and I'm lazy to write here again so I'll just post screenshots of it here.





Yup, we gained $108.51 profit now.
Our first sale is a profit! ^ ^


Idk why but I'm still there, at the bottom of the top 50 game ranking list.
Although by now I should have moved up actually LOL.
At the time I'm writing this, my loss is currently at $4,524.84
That means my total value is $119,017.67 + $76,566 = $195,583.67
Not even the top person in the game list is profiting now! His value is $199,527.44
Everyone is losing.
Market is bad bad bad.

Okay that's all that happened today.
Last night I slept at 10.30pm because I'm too tired lol. Slept until 8.30am.
Heading out at 11am soon to meet my friends for lunch, and then head to investment tutorial.
This morning, I still woke up with my heart feeling heavy (cried for the 3rd time last night), and it's tough but I can't keep dwelling on this. I gotta move on.

ALSO I BOUGHT MY METROPOLIS IN NEKO ATSUME YESTERDAY >:D
And the giant cushion. I originally placed my cushion at the small box at the left. However, tubbs never comes inside the house. So I had to place it outside. On the table. Too bad tubbs. My metropolis is there. You'll have to drag your fat cat tummy up the table to lie there. AND YOU BETTER LIE THERE BECAUSE I PAID 25 GOLD TO SEE YOU LIE THERE >:O


Before, my umbrella used to be there. I sacrificed my umbrella for the metropolis. Goodbye umbrella. You will be missed. 


UPDATE UPDATE: Just found out from Shinobu that I can actually put the giant cushion indoors, and let Tubbs lie there! >:o


Rearranged. c: Notice the fluffy sheep cushion? cccc:

(Update 7.50pm): Finally done eating my tom yum beehoon dinner. (My mom didn't cook because she has no time and is too tired after accompanying my grandmother to the hospital for her checkup appointment) Took almost 1 hour to eat because it's so spicy and need to tear the prawn shell away LOL
Drinking iced winter melon tea packet to cool down my throat c: Cannot fall sick now.
Anyway.

Came to school earlier today to find my friends and join them for lunch again. I left the house at 11am, and reached almost 11.40am. Wow. My friends haven't even ended class yet (when last week they ended at this timing!! ;-;) My other friend who's also in school is also meeting us for lunch, but she's too busy, so nobody replied me, and I ended up stoning ontop the MRT platform for a good 15 minutes, before finally going down and walk out of the station ._. Totally overestimated my travel time again.
Reached the Koufu food court downstairs at lvl 1, sat at the same table my friends and I sat last week, and stoned again. Finally after 5 minutes or so, my two friends came. The other friend still hasn't replied, so we all decided to go buy our food and eat first.

This is mine. Some prawn omelette dish, japanese style XDD Forgot the japanese name for it. There's supposed to be onions in the egg too, but I told them not to add it in.


And this is my friend's. We ordered exactly the same, 'cept that my friend's one has the cheese mayonnaise tofu which we're both sharing, so I took hers too.


MMMMM LOOK AT THE PRAWN INSIDE


Oh yeah, the ice cream game machine is working, but there's always a crowd of students trying to play it, plus I have to go for class and my friends have to go for their group project meeting, so we didn't play it today (So no video for you Shinobu)

My other friend then joined us about half an hour later when we're nearly finished with our lunch. We talked about our shares, and how we all gained our $108.51 profit from selling our SS shares.(we're laughing about how at first the SS shares were falling, and were blaming (except me) my friend for telling us to buy, but now we all gained profit XDDD) Really funny

SY: "See, at first this person (points to YN) very sad, keep blaming me that the SS shares are falling and telling her to buy!!"

SY: "Next time I won't tell you both to buy stocks le >:o" *draws an imaginary boundary on the table separating YN FA on one side, and me and her on the other side*

YN: "Hahaha RX (me) also!! She was telling me why the SS shares are falling!!"

Fa: Ya ya *laughing and agreeing with YN*

SY: "Wah...then it shall be like this >:cc" *draws another imaginary boundary on the table, surrounding her only"

Me: "Yeah I did say that, but I wasn't blaming you! I won't and will never blame you!! I trust you one" *reach hand out to SY and gestures to try and get her to believe me*

SY: *grabs my hand* "Yeah yeah don't worry, I know you don't blame me :D"

SY: *points to Fa and Yn* "You shut up, you also shut up"

SY: *shakes my hand* "I trust you :DDDD"

Me: :DDDD

XDDD kept laughing over our lunch conversation just now.

Okay after lunch, we all separated ways (I headed upstairs to class, YI and FA went to another food court to meet their groupmates and SY went home first to wait for me, as she want to go to Yew Tee after my class to cut hair, see the multi-purpose room in my condo and also shop for CNY clothes)
Reached the classroom around 5 minutes before to see my classmates stuck outside as usual.

So we waited.

More classmates came.

Waited.

More classmates came.

Waited.

Other people passing by.

Waited.

Waited.

Waited.

What's the time? C:

1.17PM...

OUR CLASS STARTS AT 1PM.

WHERE IS HEEEEEEEEEEEE?!?!?!?!

Our class rep came up to us and asked one of my classmates who is the assistant class rep if she knows our teacher's phone number, so he could try and find him. But in the end, there's no news at all. Some of my classmates even started dispersing, thinking that he won't show up anymore.
I was having a stomach ache at that time (maybe I ate something bad in lunch), so I left with them and went to the toilet.
In the toilet, I whatsapped my classmate whether they're still stranded outside, to which she said yes hahaha! I told her I'm having stomach ache, and she told me to take my time as they're going upstairs to submit our ITFD tutorial. The rest of our classmates had all dispersed.
When I was done, I came out of the toilet and went back to the classroom to take a look. Everyone was really all gone ._. So I went up to the 7th floor, and found my them talking with my ITFD teacher (just nice they saw her, and all passed their ITFD tut homework to her)
However, I had not done it yet as this week's tutorial is really hard to do. So I did not pass mine, and intended to stay back and do before handing it in.

In the lift, I took photo of my work so I could remember what I did @_@

  

 (Is my fingers not prettyyyy ccc: Just kidding haha)

We went back down to the 4th floor to have one last look, and after seeing no one, we decided to head downstairs to lvl 1 outside social hub, so I could do my work (Sheila has to stay in school as she has dental appointment at 3pm, while the two others just want to stay behind)
Tried to find space in the social hub at first, but it was crowded. Everyone decided to be hardworking and stay back on a Friday afternoon cccccc: Eventually, some of our classmates gave their table to us. Such nice and sweet classmates c:

So I started *cough* copying *cough* doing my ITFD tutorial, while I set up my tab so Sheila and I can watch our stock prices, which didn't really change much. Meanwhile, Zhi Xin started getting high, and was playing with the Snapchat filters on herself and Jing Yi. She was laughing and being all crazy, and it was really funny hahaha! But thanks to her, I finally learnt how to use the snapchat filters (just have to use the front camera and hold on your own face)
When I was done, I got Sheila to accompany me back up the 7th floor to hand in my work. I debated on calling the extension number to get my teacher out, but in the end just decided to pass to the office receptionist to help me pass to my teacher c:
Went to the toilet again after that for second round, and when I'm done, I texted my friend that I finished my stuff in school, and am ready to come out and meet her at JE. Sheila and I left our two classmates, and went back together to JE as her dentist is at JE (even though she stays at like North East O_O So far from her home. She says since it's near her school, she can go there after school, although it is inconvenient during holidays)

Passed by this on our way out of school. Our school have actual helicopter and plane!! *.*


Reached JE, and waited a while as my friend went to popular to buy pencils for her mom. While waiting there, I thought about what happened yesterday morning again...but then my friend replied me and I told her I'm sitting at the tail of the red line train, very far from where she is cccc:
Stood up to look for her, and found her walking towards me. Very far away XDDDD
We boarded the train back to Yew Tee.
In the train, I found out why our investment teacher just randomly disappeared >:OO







Tsk, so annoying >:C
But yeah I was really angry at that time. Wahh our teacher just forgot about my class and abandoned us there while he happily went Malaysia and shop, thinking the half day off is today!! (We're supposed to have a half day off on 5 Feb, Friday for CNY) Never tell us anything while our poor class rep was trying to get his number and ask where is he tsk.
Meanwhile my friend was laughing as I raged in the train hahaha

Sy went to cut hair first. But she didn't in the end, as the barbers were really busy inside. Also the price rose to $5.80 :x More expensive than the barber at her area already.
Next, we walked back towards Yew Tee Point, but she saw the pasar malam, and she saw the fried ice cream roll stall right at the end. I was like "O.O" I never see/tried those before. She wants to try, and I was thinking if I should buy because I'm still having my period, and it's cold stuff. Then she keep saying "I heard, that it is nice c:" repeatedly, until I gave in HAHAHA XDDD Besides it's already my third day, so it shouldn't be too bad any more.

 

 

 Ahhh I feel like I'm living my youth~
I ordered Oreo flavour, while my friend ordered the brownie flavour. Think hers is nicer oops XD
But mine is also not bad, and it looks nice. Overall fried ice cream roll is good~
Although I don't know where the "fried" part is. It doesn't taste fried at all XD just normal ice cream, rolled up.
But there's a lot of effort put into this. I snapchat videos of it. The guys has to chop up the cookie/brownie, and roll the ice cream up.
Ingredient cost is low, sale is high. Good business there.

Ate our ice cream while walking around Yew Tee Point. She saw the shop I bought my home shorts from, and went to see the clothes, but saw nothing of interest. We headed down to the basement and walked around, but nothing interesting too. We then decided to head back to my house so she could scan her stuff for application to university.

On the way back home, we talked about how my brother is always at home when he's supposed to be studying (she expressed her frustration at that because she's waiting for the day where she comes and there's no one at home XDD), and I told her that's because he withdraw from university as he found the course (Chemical Engineering) too hard and not suitable for him. He is applying for university again this year. That's why he's so free at home now (although he gives tuition every Sunday). Then she suggested him to try Aerospace since he's smart, and that's a course for smart people, but I laughed and said I can't see my brother in there hahaha XD
Talking and talking about that, it eventually led into a chance for me to tell her what happened yesterday morning. I realized that talking it out physically is quite hard XD because I know that she knows that this is serious, and she went silent and stared at me intently, and waited as I fumbled around with my words, but in some way or another, I managed to tell her all about it. Before I got to say the "retain" part out loud though, she immediately interrupted me with "Choy choy!", and told me that I'll definitely make it.
She said she was puzzled why our teacher actually talked to me only, as she said that our teacher told her class that there were many failures for the MST paper. I don't know, maybe I'm the only one that failed in my class, so she talked to me? :/ Because I feel I'm the most stupid in my class...but she told me not to think that way again. There's still our other papers, and we have class participation marks too. Maybe our teacher knows that I'm weak, and if I don't do well for the other papers, then...my marks will be---
Anyway, the danger is there. It's facing me everyday. I told her I cried 3 times yesterday, and she was like "you never told me! :(" and I was like "I couldn't find the right time to tell you yesterday XD" (and I don't want to say it over the phone too, prefer to say it personally) On the way to the lift lobby, I told her I feared that I wouldn't be able to graduate at the same time with them, and she consoled me all the way, telling me not to give up, not to think too much and I could do it. Am really grateful for her words.

We reached my house, and in my room, she was still comforting me, trying to get me not to give up. I told her among us (my poly friends), I only told her. And I have not told anyone yet (aside from Shinobu and Ayano), not even my parents. Especially my parents. I have no idea how to tell them. Will they kill me? Secretly I have a feeling they won't, but it'll still disappoint them I think. She thanked me, but told me that I could do this. We will graduate together.
Started printing her stuff, but by then at that moment, the market is closing soon. She started checking her stocks, and realized one of her stocks has reached the target price! Immediately, she started calling her partner Jerusha (who was one of my intern colleagues btw), but she didn't answer her phone. The stock price then dropped, but Jerusha finally called her back. Then she spent the next 10 minutes in room discussing with her, and after that, I used her phone to see my own stocks since she's using my laptop XDD
Eventually the market closed at her target price. She tried selling at first, but after realizing it didn't process her order, she immediately tried withdrawing because the market might open at a different price and sell her stocks at the opening price, which may be lower than her target price. Well, we saw that it was withdrawn, so it should be okay, but let's just see how on Monday ._. meanwhile my stocks has no change at all.
Proceeded to scan her stuff she needs to apply to the university. Before that, I asked my mom for permission on behalf of my friend if she could enter the master bedroom (told her that my friend is very good and won't touch her things. Except the fan. It's warm XDD), and my mother was like "sure sure!" and then "when are you going to apply to uni huh?" *grabs my head and pulls my hair playfully*, and of course my friend heard and laughed hahaha
After scanning (kind of forgot what we talked about while scanning), we put the scanned softcopy inside a folder we share on google drive, and we're done. Before she left, she wrote another "Jiayou" on my whiteboard and drew on the faces XD
As we left my condo compound and walked towards the pedestrian crossing, I was telling her how my mother likes her, and she said to remember to invite my parents to her 21st birthday party, where I suddenly remembered she haven't seen the multi purpose room! Her expression changed into shock, and we quickly rushed back into my condo towards the room XDD haha our reaction
There was a couple of people using the ping pong table inside, but they were nice people and let us come in to view the room. She observed carefully, noting it is quite big, thinking where the buffet table and her station should be, and took a video of the room. Although there are less tables, but there are a lot of chairs. We also went up to the roof terrace (show her), and she was "wow" all the way, although the way up is quite creepy and she said she won't go up alone hahaha. (Told her I went up all by myself when I first went exploring though)
I asked her what is she going to do about the shortage of tables. She said it doesn't matter, at most we just stand and eat XDD She also don't know whether people will come to her party. I then said it's okay, I'll definitely be there (it's at my place XD), and we joked about how maybe only she and I are there at her 21st birthday party, and we celebrate with just two of us in that room XDD
I sent her off at Yew Tee Station. She apologized for always troubling us and coming to use the printer and scanner, and thanked me for my help, and in return, I thanked her for her words she told me today, and will never forget it. She told me she knows I can do it (using the example I got A in math business and she didn't), and I really saw the sincerity in her voice and expression, which makes me really happy that she genuinely believed in me.

After she left, I quickly went off to buy dinner as I have a time limit (the sky was dangerously dark and could pour any moment)
Tom yum beehoon dinner!


Okay that's all
Omg I think I took like 1.5hours+ to type this today?? Even though honestly I had much more eventful days than this.
But yeah I'm finally done. God I think I made lots of mistakes up there but whatever.

No comments:

Post a Comment