Tuesday 5 January 2016

HBL day! (week actually)

Good morning! おはようございます。
I woke up at 8am today... can't sleep anymore. Ahahaha
When I enabled wifi connection on my phone and checked through the notifications, I saw that my lecturer has replied my email.
Guess he said?


Hahahaha!! So the score doesn't matter, as long as we've done it that's all it matters. LOL
Well then, I shall leave my ITFD quiz with a score of 0.  ┐(´∀`)┌

Moving on. (◕‿◕✿)

I just finished my breakfast (back to Pork floss bread, this time from Prima Deli. I miss Breadtalk's pork floss breads but the promotion is over :c) and taken my medicine. Bleh, all my medicine tastes disgusting. When will science invent medicine that's better tasting and easier to swallow? >.>
Today's the 4th day of my medication. Tomorrow I'll finish the course!

Anyway today my friend's coming over to my house later to do the rest of the HBL assignments. Meeting her at 10.30am at the station. Hopefully everything will go smoothly today and we'll be productive and finish as much work as possible! 

(Update 9.50pm): Good lord, today is a freaking long day, even though I'm just at home with my friend coming here to do our HBL assignments together.
That's because she reached my house around 11am (she was slightly late), and stayed until almost 8.30pm!! XD
Yes, because she stayed that long, we were able to finish all the work we could do.

We first did our AFA HBL (mainly just listening to videos and filling our lecture notes), then went for lunch at around 1pm at Subway. We were so hungry before that but we remained disciplined and productive, so we were able to clear what we want to do! Both of us ordered cold cut trio (from the $5.50 special menu), and I got iced lemon tea while she got passionfruit tea. We tookaway our lunch back home, and rested and ate.
After lunch, we tried to do MACC next, but somehow we looked back at AFA to discuss our group case study questions 2 and 4 (she was also busy whatsapping and even calling her groupmates to enquire about the questions haha! My group is just...dead. Guess they have not done it yet). Our answers are due this Thursday, yet our teacher only posted it last night...damn last minute our teacher :/ And want our answers so early. Tsk so irritating. So anyway, we discussed and helped each other do our questions, and eventually we finished and moved on to MACC.
For MACC, we went through the ppt slides and filled our lecture notes, and tried playing the videos but they look so old like those history videos HAHA! We skipped those in the end, and just moved on to the quiz c: We did the quizzes together and got full marks after a couple of attempts yay!
By the time all that was finished, it was 5pm. Just nice, it's time for me to go and bath, while she waits for me patiently in my room (and writes an encouraging message for me):


Around 3pm+, as I was refilling her water bottle and my mug in the kitchen, I asked my mom what she was cooking for dinner tonight, and after confirming she's cooking long beans (I hate them :C), I asked her if she's okay with cooking dinner for my friend too. Then, I went back to my room, and my mom came and asked if my friend wants dinner tonight. At first, of course my friend rejected shyly and told my mom she's afraid of troubling her, but my mom (as expected) said it's no problem at all, and just wanted to know if my friend will eat anything, to which she said "Of course!". Then my mom (jokingly) said my friend is so much better than me, who is DAMN picky tsk >.> I can predict what my mom says HAHAHA

So yeah, my friend ended up staying for dinner c: 

So after I bathed, we continued on with investment tutorial. And finished it within 35 minutes!! c: Omg we're damn productive HAHA. Cleared so many subject's work!! *feels success*

And then dinner! (6.15pm) My mom showed us our dinner, and told my friend to make sure I eat the veggies and not pass everything to her >.> Tsk, I thought I could avoid eating long beans today! My friend then commented that the dishes my mom cooks is just like her mom's cooking. Hahaha our moms are so similar! And our brothers also! Because they all ignore and shut themselves in their rooms when our friends come over c:


She was texting her friends that she's eating dinner at my house, and they were like "HUH?!?!" LOL XD)

Ahhh I think my mom cooked a feast haha! But I forgot that almost all my family is eating dinner at home today, so to be honest, for 5 people (my parents, bro, me and my friend) it's normal. 
Egg with spring onions, fish, chicken meat, long beans, tofu and rice. 
It's the first time I have a friend over who eats my mother's cooking for dinner! Not even my secondary school friends stay this long XD

After dinner (7pm), it's basically printing our AFA solutions. There's a lot to print, and my printer always cannot sense the papers in the tray, so I have to be there most of the time, and left my friend alone in my room hahaha XDDD So she grabbed my colouring book and helped me colour the pages out of boredom c:


I only coloured the tree leaves at the left window though. The rest of it she coloured.

Finally when I finished printing everything, and she packed up and left the house, it's almost 8.30pm. And I think she's really late to meet her friends. They were supposed to meet at Jurong East at 7pm, the birthday girl 7.45pm, and she's like leaving my house at yew tee at 8.30pm LOL. I mentioned that to her but she was like "Never mind la, anyway I'm not eating with them since I ate at your house :D"
then I'm like "Okay :DD" XDDD

After sending her off at the station, I went to buy MRT concession first. The lady serving me was really nice and joked with me. I was like "Erm, is it possible to buy concession starting at 11 Jan, next Monday?" And then she smiled and was like "What if I say it's not possible?" Then I was stunned for a bit, and told her "It's okay I can always come back at a later day~" then she said "No la just kidding, it's possible XD" and I'm like "Ohhh HAHAHA XDDD"
She also asked me when my school starts, and I told her next Monday (which is why I'm starting concession on that date), and she was like "Ohhhh I see" hahahaha!

Next, I went to get my correction tape pack. It's $2.20 for 6 mini correction tapes. Very cheap!


And the auntie at the counter told me I have a very cute purse. Well of course, all harp seal pups are the cutest puffiest animals in the world ;w; I wanted to show off more and let her touch it because its VERY soft but I was too shy to continue /w \

Then, I went to another stationery shop at yew tee point to get a refiller for my pen. But unfortunately, they sold out the colour I'm using now :( But I don't want my trip to be wasted there. So I just chose a random different colour refiller and left >.>

Back home, at 9.15pm, I took my antibiotics, and puked out the 2nd pill. Wow much fail. Thank goodness nobody has to see that.
IT'S. FREAKING. DAMN. HORRIBLY BITTER OKAY
PLUS IT'S BIG. EVEN MY FRIEND WHO CAME TODAY AND SAW MY ANTIBIOTICS SAID IT'S BIG.
THIS IS WHY I'M ALWAYS PUSHING BACK MY ANTIBIOTICS TIME BECAUSE THEY'RE HORRIBLE. (and as you can see I'm also horrible at taking pills)

I told Shinobu I'm just never going to let the doctor give me Dhatrin antibiotics anymore. Just something other than them. Something easier to swallow. Please.
This is why I always ask capsule antibiotics from him. URGH.

Seaweed flavour!! IT'S AS NICE AS THE PREVIOUS ONE, just a bit more photogenic today~

Lol poor Shinobu. Look at his reactions the whole time I'm sending him:





But I'm really full from dinner tbh. I just made this in a desperate attempt to wash the taste away. Which worked. So I'm not regretting anything.

Ahhh now it's 10.33pm already. I still want to finish ITFD tutorial 5 if possible, so I can relax the day away tomorrow and do MACC tutorial slowly...

(Update at 11.05pm): You know what. I'm not doing anymore c: I'm just going to rest and tumblr and play Cytus and leave everything else tomorrow c: I feel too lazy to continue HAHAHA

No comments:

Post a Comment