Wednesday 6 January 2016

Lazy Wednesday (〜 ̄△ ̄)〜

So, I stayed up until 2am last night. (◕‿◕✿)

I had intended to stay up till only 1am last night. But I was talking to another friend on LINE web, who was sending me pictures of her dogs. (who are big and really really cute <3) She was tempting one of her dogs with her supper, and then later showing pics of her dogs hogging the other's mat hahaha!! <3 Then they fell asleep at 1.10am awwww... one of her dogs (Frappe) is big, coffee coloured and fat, and the other dog (Oreo) is big, black and fluffy!







(That's not her mat btw. She hogged Frappe's mat and kicked her out LOL)

Then she was showing me the cats in Neko Atsume (a Japanese game app), and they're sooo
cuteeee
Look look at the box meow and pancake meow!! ;w;

This is mine:

IT'S SHOOOO CUTE *FIRE SEAL STICKER*

So I joined my friend playing the game and added more stuff:

The cats that come and play will give you the silver and gold fish as "gifts", so you can buy more stuff in the shop and add to your yard for them to play with. That's basically the game.





Tsk she's bad influence. I stayed up till 2am because of her =3=

So then I woke up at 9am this morning (Tsk 7 hours. Not enough sleep), and ate my breakfast and antibiotics together at the same time. Managed to swallow the 2 pills successfully this time whoo! I was like "Last night I puked out the 2nd pill, so I don't know if these two will go in successfully this morning, but let's make the impossible possible shall we?" And yeah my body decided to be good! (◕‿◕✿)

And now I'm resting. After this, I'll probably stone around until after lunch, before starting on what I need to do.

(Update: 2.10pm): So I had lunch around 11.30am, which is fried ee mian!


Wow, the "delicious filter" in LINE camera really makes food look delicious. I should take pictures of food with LINE and put the delicious filter from now onwards haha!
My mom gave me a lot, and I was already feeling kinda full when I started eating it, so by the time I managed to finish it, I was damn full x.x

A little while later, I decided to accompany my mom to yew tee point to buy bread. But the first time we went out, it started drizzling before we were out of the gate! c: *rage flames behind smile*
So we went back inside, and waited a little while for the drizzle to past, before we went out again.

IT'S DAMN. FREAKING. WARM. WARMMMMMMMMMMMMM.

I was sweating the whole time outside omg. Regretted accompanying my mom.

Plus the escalator in yew tee point broke *AGAIN*, so we didn't bother queueing up to go down, and instead went to the other bread shop outside. Which means no aircon c: *rage flames*
Just outside near the shop, there's these Chinese new year zodiac fortune readings:


That's mine, I'm born in the year of the rat. 


Took that for my friend, who's born a year before me.

Then we bought our bread (I chose red bean c:), walked around a bit as my mom looked for shampoo and CNY decorations to cover the ugly patch on our living room wall caused by the removal of our old aircon, then headed home.


Can you see how warm it is?! The sun is shining!

 

This is 32 degrees weather. Honestly I think it's at least 35 degrees with the humidity lol. I can never believe the temperature of the weather 90% of the time :S

But now as I'm typing this, the sky is darkening outside. Hopefully we get our rain soon!

As of now, I've finished my ITFD tutorial 5, so I only have MACC tutorial left to do. Which looks like it might take some to finish...haa. I'm tempted to continue playing Cytus and finish watching Goosebumps (2015) online. Oh, and looks like Shinobu also bought Deemo yesterday! Looking foward to hearing progress from him c:

(Update 3.31pm): Guess what, I STILL haven't continued work! c: I feel so lazy compared to yesterday when I was so productive with my friend HAHA!
I downloaded Cytus on our family's samsung tab to play on a bigger screen c:




I don't understand how I can get S for Load of Crimson Rose whose hard level is lvl 8, but I can only get A for Knight of Firmament, whose hard level is one level below! Like I'm so near 950,000 which is the minimum score to get S. GAH

Okay okay. I guess I should start work c:

(Update: 10.50pm): So I really worked on MACC tut after that update, before and after dinner. During dinner, my mom cooked chicken using a new sauce she bought. It was good!


Lol ignore the blur effect on top.
Then after dinner, I managed to finish my MACC tutorial! Okay well the last part I didn't do because I don't understand what the solution's saying...
During the time I was doing, Shinobu left his house and reached Lot 1 at like 8.37pm already! @_@ 
That's because earlier on, I was telling him I'm craving soup for supper (just to wash the bitter taste of the medicine away), but I don't want to go so far just for soup :c Yup it's just plain laziness.

So then Shinobu decided to be a very very sweet person and deliver soup here ;w; 


#TEAMMOSBURGER >:O

Anyway.

After knowing that Shinobu is already at Lot 1, I couldn't possibly leave him to wander around there waiting until like 9.30pm to buy soup right?! So I tried my best to finish my work as fast as possible, and completed around 8.50pm. I then told Shinobu that I can eat my antibiotics an hour earlier and come find him now. 

So as a result, I came to find him and reached there around 9.15pm! c: 

We headed down to Mos Burger and got our soup~



Sneak shot of Shinobu haha! Shhh don't tell him |ω・)


Yep, that was his first time trying Mos Burger's soups, and he quite liked it! He drank his soup quite fast while I was still slowly sipping mine because it's hot and I don't want to burn my tongue hahaha.
And the funny thing is, when I checked the price of the soup this afternoon, I saw that it was still $2.50. Then right before we bought, Shinobu told me that he saw they increased the price to $2.60 in the website! And it's for my corn soup!! Why?!?!?!
The price raise is confirmed when the total bill is $5.10 and not $5. LOL fine you can have your 10 cents for the bread in my corn soup. ┐(´ー`)┌

After that, we decided to walk around a bit and headed to the arcade, even though the shops were closing everywhere hahaha.


Memories. I felt nostalgia as I walked through the arcade. It was quite empty to be honest, with just a couple of groups of friends playing the games. This arcade only has the jubeat cube game. It doesn't have my favourite taiko drum game or Shinobu's guitar game :( Guess it's not popular or big enough huh.

Kept staring at the jubeat machine. Reallyyyy tempted to play but I controlled myself. I can't anyhow spend money and besides it's late haha.

Then afterwards, we walked back down and sat outside for awhile as I wanted to try playing Cytus and Deemo on Shinobu's smaller iphone. I scored full combo for Nine point Eight in Deemo for him! 
c: 

      

The CNY decorations are pretty~ If only the flowers are real :(

 Anddd finally we went back home...to Yew Tee first because he wants to send me home~

Er but I chose to take MRT because I don't want to wait for the bus oops. Waiting for 307 always takes very long. /_ \

Then I waited with him until bus 979 came, and thanked him for the night. Lol he said he didn't fulfill his duty of a delivery ninja and deliver soup to my doorstep though, but I told him no no, your job just upgraded only ^^ XD After his bus left, I walked back and reached home at 10.30pm. Ahhh it's a good night~

Then Shinobu LINEd me this:


IT'S SHO CUTE <33 The butt sticking out!

Ahh the neko atsume game. No cat came to visit me the entire day T_T *cries*

No comments:

Post a Comment