Sunday 3 January 2016

Fever problems

So...my temperature rose to 37.6 last night, and stayed constant there throughout the whole time I slept, until I decided enough is enough, and took panadol at 3.30am.
Since it wasn't rising or anything, I allowed my mild fever to continue in order to let my body fight off the bacteria on its own, but god it's so uncomfortable!
In exchange for raising the body heat to kill the bacteria, my feet is cold, my back ached and my head especially. Headacheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
I couldn't sleep well at all. In the end, I couldn't stand it anymore, and I brought down my fever. I was finally able to sleep comfortably after my temperature went down.
It's now 10.10am as I'm typing this, and my temperature is back to the 36 degrees range. Let's just hope my temperature won't rise again for the rest of today :x

Update (4.40pm): I slept almost the whole afternoon again. c: And I'm starving now because I only ate half of my lunch. No appetite + my sense of taste is screwed up...
And I can feel my head aching, and my body temperature rising again. In fact I'm feeling so cold that I'm wearing socks and jacket now. I feel crazy, but the crazier thing is I'm not warming up at all ;-;
I shall go bath. Hopefully the shower will make me feel better...

Again, from Shinobu san:


(Update 9.30pm): Didn't finish dinner again, but managed to eat more than half of it. After dinner, my temperature stayed within the range of 37 to 37.4 degrees...but my head is aching as if it wants to increase >.< As a result, I cannot focus on rehearsing the interview questions tomorrow...I wonder if I'm going to be screwed tomorrow as I didn't do much practice at all. Lest can remember anything at all.
But still, I keep telling myself it's only 10 minutes. I can do this.
I'm extremely nervous though. Oh I haven't even packed my bag for tomorrow...

To my brain, please be good. I know you want to get rid of the bacteria by raising the body's temperature, but I cannot be feeling weak and uncomfortable tomorrow at the interview. So please, don't raise the temperature any more tonight. We already have the antibiotics and our own immune system fighting for us, okay?
We are strong. We can do this.

No comments:

Post a Comment