Wednesday 13 January 2016

stock trading...Stock Trading...STOCK TRADINGGGGGGGGGGGGG

YES.

THE WHOLE DAY I'M IN SCHOOL, MY MIND IS ONLY STRESSING OVER THIS STUPID STOCK TRADING FOR OUR STUPID INVESTMENT PROJECT.
Like, I got up around 3.30am+ this morning to pee, then when I got back to bed, I just laid there and started thinking about what I'm going to do for stock trading when the market opens at 9am later that morning LOL.
Like, I couldn't sleep until 4am?? Because of this stupid stock trading game??
Within one day and night, I already sold my soul to stock trading.

When I woke up, all I thought was buying stocks.
During AFA tutorial, when the teacher went through the most complicated topic and gave us back my shitty MST paper (got 31 btw, 62% :/), all I thought was how my stock prices are dropping badly LOL.
During lunch, all I thought was stocks as I sat with my partner and ate lunch together while observing the stock market.
During both lectures, all I thought was constantly checking my portfolio in the trading game website to see how worse my losses got.
It's all stocks, stocks and stocks. And how much I'm losing because I got stupid and became too ambitious, buying 3 stocks (DBS, UOB, OCBC) when the share prices are high this morning. I kept apologising to my partner because I really made us lose money, but she said it's okay because this is only a game, and our thought process and log journal matters more than how much we actually made.
Also not like we lost tens of thousands of dollars, we're only losing hundreds, which doesn't even add up to 1% of the $200k we're given (laughs). But sigh as you know, I'm someone who really hates losing, so even this alone really stresses my heart out.
When I got back home and told my mother all about this (because she does real investment), she told me I better not invest with my real money next time or I'm going to die of a heart attack LOL. And she told me people have actually committed suicide over losing too much money from stock trading alone before. I was like ahh...I myself know I cannot handle losing real money so I don't think I'll do it...

Here is how the trading website looks like:


Haha when I first went in (the moment they validated my account few days ago), I was completely lost. Didn't know how to navigate through the website, less place orders at all haha! It seems almost like the real thing, according to my mother.


Stocks I bought today. (sighs depressingly)


The top 50 people who sold their stock today. Those year 2 students are from banking and finance, while year 3 students like us are from accountancy. How the heck did they made almost $300 profit with the market performing so badly I have no idea.


My loss is currently $702.84. That means if I were to sell all my stocks now, I would have $199,297.16. I would be far away from the top 50 ;-; Well much better than suffering a $1,100 loss honestly. Yes, the worst my losses gotten to was over a thousand dollars (some other people suffered losses up till $3k, because they bought 4-5 stocks). From this, I saw that our economy is really not stable now. The prices kept fluctuating, dropping, and it's really scary honestly, because had this been your real money, it could have been eaten up with just a mere change in share prices. Wow.
My other friends were all ranting how they're losing money too (honestly as long as you're trading in our STI market, you'd be affected now). They were suffering similar amounts of losses like me (some are less because they only traded 2 stocks). It's really, really bad. We can only pray to the investment stock trading gods that the market will perform better tomorrow. A miracle that the economy will start improving tomorrow! 

Also, throughout the day, Shinobu sama, my personal stock broker, has been helping me a lot, dutifully reporting the 3 stock prices every half hour. His update looks something like this:


That's basically how our conversation goes each time he updates btw. I'll basically just cry helplessly while he tries to console me (辛苦你了!). Also I totally did not swear under that screenshot I sent because I was so depressed that time ccccccc: *sparkle smile*
Really really grateful to him. He doesn't have to, but because of me, he have to stare at the financial charts every half an hour in order to update me on the stock prices! I really didn't want to trouble him, but all because I'm in school (tsk, whose stupid idea was it to make us trade stocks during our school term and not in our term break), I couldn't check the stock markets as much as I wish, so I asked him to update me. ほんとにありがとうございます、忍様 *bowing seal* It's not that your consoling doesn't help every half hour, it's just that I'm someone who really stresses and gets depressed easily, which is a bad characteristic trait of mine XD

Now moving on to other non-investment updates:

NEKO ATSUME UPDATE:


That was right before I went to sleep yesterday. Another memento~ Finally I've been receiving some love from the meows with all the mementos they've been giving me lately.

Also in lecture just now, my friend LINEd me (even though she's just sitting couple seats away from me) this:

Tubbs only gave her 27 fishies while he gave me 44 fishies! c: 


HAHAHAHA. "Pay attention" because we're in lecture.


The current situation. Nearing my goal of 180 gold fishes finally! *.*


The message I got this morning =3=  Make me feel like I'm some naughty student playing truant, when I actually am a good student and come for my lecture which I *cough my parents actually* paid for :c 
It's okay, our lecturer already said that she'll do manual marking for us yesterday, so not to worry. And today, the WIFI seems to be better too, although those using apple phone still seem to have problem connecting?


The bath towel today! Isn't it cute c: It's soft too! Although actually I don't like using soft bath towels because I can't feel that satisfaction of rubbing my skin dry, if you get what I mean >.> I like those towels with rough surfaces. But surprisingly, I felt that this towel did a good job absorbing the water off my skin just now.

Kay that's all for now. Later at 8.30pm tonight, I'll be meeting Shinobu for supper at Yew Tee Point c: (since I have class at 9am tomorrow, I have to trouble him to come to Yew Tee again >.<) 
Tonight, I'm going to let him try the soup at Subway! I personally find it nice, not sure if he'll find it nice or normal later on haha!

(Update 9.55pm): Just back from soup supper with Shinobu!
Agreed to meet at 8.30pm, but he came late because his bus is slow >.< He left his house at 8pm, but reached around 8.45pm :c He was complaining that his bus stop is crowded and it's warm, even though it's supposed to be a chilly night XD But I keep telling it's not his fault hahaha. I was also feeling very warm when I reached the bus stop after walking. Ahh the moon was a pretty crescent shape~ No picture though, because with a phone camera, the moon doesn't look pretty :c

After meeting him, we went straight to Subway---only to find out that they sold out the soup! T_T Ehhhh I was looking foward to it ;_; No wonder I didn't see their soup of the day sign :c 
After that, I was stunned for a while. We wandered around aimlessly in the mall while thinking what to do next. Gah, I didn't think of a backup plan because I was so confident they'd still have soup!
Shinobu kept asking me if our supper has to be soup, which I replied of course! Tonight is soup night :c
We considered going down to koufu's western stall to get their mushroom soup, but I was very tempted by the shark fin soup sold in the pasar malam above outside. The only problem is finding table and seats to eat. Eventually, I decided we will get the shark fin soup, then think of somewhere to sit on the way there (Shinobu suggested sitting at the void decks and eat first, which is a good idea).
At first, we tried queueing at a stall which has a SUPER long queue. Then, Shinobu asked if we should walk around and see if there's other stalls. I then asked him to wait there, and went to see, and there's one more shark fin soup stall just a couple stalls down! c: It has shorter queue, so we bought 3 bowls of soup there c: Because 1 for $2, and 3 for $5! Save money! ccccc: We decided that Shinobu can bring home the third bowl and eat again, because I'll definitely be full after the first bowl with my small stomach c:
After buying, we decided to walk straight back and eat since I can't stay too long and need to sleep earlier for school tomorrow. But first, we went to the AXS machine so Shinobu can settle his mom's insurance stuff (he ended up failing though because he hasn't used an AXS machine before. Me neither XD) While waiting for him, I saw that the Kopitiam behind us looks quite deserted, so I thought nobody should care if we bring outside food in at this point of time. Also, I don't want to walk to the void decks, and back again to the bus stop because I'm accompanying Shinobu when he waits for his bus later anway =3= 

So we went to the stuffy Kopitiam to eat c: *sparkle*


By stuffy, I really mean stuffy. Even though there's fans inside, it's still warm and humid inside, because there's no aircon inside. Which is why I always takeaway and never eat in there. I thought it should be cooler since it's night, but no difference :c


Tada, our soup supper! c: 
Looks delicious, but taste okay HAHA. Shinobu says it kinda tastes like mushroom soup. For me, I just like it generally because it's thick. Lots of starch in there I guess.
We mostly ate in silence and talked a little about our stock trading (SEE, STOCK TRADING AGAIN EVEN AT SUPPER XD), just enjoying our soup.

After supper, we headed to the bus stop to wait for Shinobu's bus (yeah this is really just a quick supper night XD)
During waiting, I kinda randomly asked him a really weird question I guess. "How're you feeling now?" and he looked so puzzled at me, as expected haha! XD
Because actually before we met, I read his blog post, and I was shocked to read that he cried a lot last night. He was saying how he had two different mindsets at home and outside, and being at home makes him over think things and he'll get all these negative feelings. I don't understand his last paragraph before the dashed line, but I grew very worried for him, and I don't want him to be sad. 

Ever since we made up, Shinobu has always been very nice and caring to me. He truly made me feel like a princess in this world. (Like that time he planned to deliver soup here when I'm sick and taking antibiotics XD) Thus I really want to help him, but the only way I can help him is to be there for him, and letting him know I'm there for him. So when he casually said "Let's go for soup later and cheer up" (cuz I was emoing at my stock losses =3=), I agreed. But of course, I also really want soup for supper XDDD Don't get me wrong.

Though, I think I did a fail job though. I mean, we were just our usual selves, so how can he possibly know that I actually went out for him LOL
Actually I was really sleepy and tired from stressing over stock trading the whole day after dinner, falling asleep while LINEing Shinobu about his late bus. But I stayed awake for Shinobu san c: 

The answer I was hoping to hear in my heart was "I'm feeling better" or "I'm feeling normal, as usual. Okay", just as long as he isn't sad, I will be very relieved.

But I'm very awkward outside, so I just switched to the warm weather c: 

Anyway, he sort of treated me to the soup again since I don't have small change =3= (neither does he, but he insisted on giving me the $10 =3=) I should try to put more small change in my seal purse next time.

Yes next time. We'll definitely have the Subway soup! >:C

Kay goodnight. I'm reallyyyyyy tired and sleepy LOL.

9am MACC class tomorrow :c And lecture ends at 2pm, but I'm staying back with my partner to discuss more stock trading stuff. Another long day tomorrow *cries*

I CAN DO THIS.

No comments:

Post a Comment