Thursday 7 January 2016

Haa...

Nothing much going on this morning. Right now I'm eating lunch as I'm blogging this.
I woke up at 9am today, then lazed around in bed until like 9.30am, then started checking my neko atsume game for the meows! *w*

TUBBS CAME TO VISIT BUT I MISSED HIM!! OMGGGGG
Shinobu told me to "upgrade" my food bowl so that the fattest meow in the game will come and give me more fishes. As I, a person who loves fat puffy meows, wants to see the fattest meow in the game, I bought the frisky bitz food bowl, and put it in my yard to bait Tubbs. AND I MISSED HIM WHEN I WAS SLEEPING!! *RAGE FLAMES*

I have refilled my bowl. I hope to catch Tubbs today!

    

Shoooooo cute. The box cats are different! They grey meow, Shadow, is one of Shinobu's favourite meows.
See, I bought a box okay! Yappari, it feels right to have a box, no matter what you buy. Because cats love boxes~
After that, I shall start saving all my silver fishes to convert into gold fishes, except buying the food bowl to bait Tubbs. This is a plan devised by the tensai Shinobu sama, in order to expand the yard, and eventually get a zen house!
The plan is this:

1. Save up to 500 silver fishes and convert to 10 gold fish.
2. Repeat step 1 until you get 180 gold fish.
3. Get yard expansion.
4. Get more toys and food in order to attract more meows, so you can get more silver fishes rapidly.
5. Continue converting into gold fishes and saving them up until you can upgrade your house again.
6. GET ZEN HOUSE.

Actually I'm not sure about the last few steps, I need Shinobu san to confirm with this HAHA.

I also wrote my friend's birthday card for her 20th birthday tomorrow (almost forgot to write it hahaha). 



Isn't the envelope and card pretty? ;w; I bought it from Tokyu hands. Even though maybe it's a little expensive, but since this year is a big year (enter 20 years old), I decided the cards should be a little fancier hahaha.

And that's all I did this morning =3=

(Update 11.11pm): Wow, I really wasted the whole of today.
The only things I did was tumblr. Checking neko atsume for tubb's visit. Stoning. Watching stuff (tried watching first episode of Prince of Stride today. Shall add it to 2016 winter anime I'll watch XD), playing Cytus and Deemo, reading Guren LN's updates, and repeat process...

Still incredibly sleepy even though I did nothing all day. Shall sleep earlier tonight as I'm going out tomorrow to celebrate friend's birthday!

No comments:

Post a Comment