Monday 11 January 2016

Back to school Monday (。•́︿•̀。)

Sigh.
Set my alarm at 8.15am, but I woke up a few minutes before 8am. Lol.
Too nervous and anxious for first day of school. :c
I'm always like this haha. But it's okay. I'll get used to it eventually again.
So now I'm slowly eating my breakfast (red bean bread as usual), checking through Tumblr.
Oh, also I completed the freebies list in Neko Atsume for the first time! :D Yay Ritzy Bitz~


Lol yeah I got so many notifications on top.
Hope today will go well ;n;

(Update 3.40pm): Back home now. Showered and rested.
This morning before I left the house, my sister just randomly barged into my room to use my mirror to do her makeup again. Damn irritating. She always does this, then leave my door open -.- Like she can't even use her own mirror in her room?
But then, I suddenly noticed she wasn't in her nurse uniform. Puzzled, I told her I thought I saw she had morning shift today, as I saw her dressed in white clothes coming out of the room when I went to the toilet at 6am+ (I wasn't wearing my specs at that time) Then she told me no, she's leaving for Bangkok today. I was like huh?!?!?! She asked me "Are you shocked?" then I said "Of course!"
But after that, I wasn't that shocked any more. I know her life has always been stressful, especially what happened with her recently (she just broke up with her boyfriend, which I'm glad for honestly. I don't like her boyfriend), so I wasn't that surprised she wanted to take a break and get away from everything here happening to her. Not even my parents know she's flying off to Bangkok. Sigh, I really don't know her already. This is not the first time she's done this. The other time last year, when things got too stressful for her again, she randomly flew off to Japan for a week alone (and got me all those seal stuff). Well at least she has the money to just randomly fly away! :/

Haha so in class before the lesson started, one of my classmates (Zhi Xin) had trouble logging in to our school's attendance system (ATS). I think she couldn't even connect to the school's WIFI too. So I was telling her to "forget" the WIFI and connect again, but she kept doing that and failed. So I had to lend her my phone for her to log in and enter the code, and we were joking about how the school kicked her (account) out of the system before she even graduated XDDD and the even weirder thing is, the system stated that she already entered the code with her account, when she couldn't even log into her account!
Okay, even though this is impossible, but maybe that's because I've already keyed in the code on my phone, even if it's in my own account. But this is impossible. But just maybe.
Then another classmate came in (Jing Yi), and she also couldn't sign into ATS. So I lent her my phone too, but this time she was able to key in the code using her own account without any problems. Then we joked again that the school system did kicked Zhi Xin (account) out before she graduated haha! She was like "我们做了什么错东西被赶出去“ to Jing Yi because Jing Yi couldn't log in with her own phone too XDDD
Moving on, moving on~
We just went through the tutorial as usual, and had to present our answers in front of the class. Me and Zhi Xin went up, but we were totally not prepared for the last part of our question because we have not been taught in lecture yet! c: *innocent smile* So our teacher went through for us HAHAHA
At the end of the class, we got back our MST paper! *curls up at a corner* I didn't want to see it because I was sure that I screwed up that paper with my shitty answers, but I unexpectedly managed to scrape through and barely got an A HAHA! It was 41/50, so 82%. Just barely an A. Looking through the paper, I guess that they're quite lenient with their marking? So miraculously I got an A~ Same marks as Jing Yi.
Let me show you an example of shitty answer c:


I forgot to study the key functions of the BL (Boy love LOL kidding, it's Bill of Lading), so there goes 4 of my marks! c: I could have gotten 45, like 90%! c:

Another shitty answer. (The 2/5 mark question) Honestly I don't know why I got that 26th December 2015 question wrong. (I was pretty confident about getting all the date questions correct :c)


More shitty answers. 'Least I got 1 mark c:


LOL I totally didn't expect to get full marks for this /A \ *is happy*

So yes, overall I'm already very happy I got A, with all my shitty answers as you can see c: *sparkle*

The lesson ended after that, and since that was my only lesson for today, school ended at 11.40am for me! c: And I came there at 9am! c: So it was just 1 hour 40 minutes! c: 

After school, I LINEd Edwina, who wanted to meet me to pass me a cute scarf she bought from Bangkok. She was already on the way to the bus interchange when my class ended, so I hurriedly took the MRT to Bukit Batok XoX

As I'm in the train, we were fangirling over the male voice actors on the phone HAHAHA XD







So at 12.10pm, we met, and decided to lunch at Subway (because I didn't want to eat too expensive lunch, and Subway has their $5.50 menu c:)
As I was queuing, there was a woman behind me who kept asking me questions about the type of bread available. I guessed it was probably her first time eating at Subway.
Then, I noticed the lady at the counter asking the person in front of me if they wanted soup. I was like "...Soup?" *glanced forward and noticed the "Soup of the day" paper, then looked upwards at the sides menu, sees "Soup""* *IS SHOCKED*
I. DIDN'T. KNOW. SUBWAY. SELLS. SOUP!!@#!@#!?@?!#
WHAT. IF I'VE KNOWN, I WOULDN'T HAVE TRAVELLED ALL THE WAY TO MOS BURGER AT LOT 1 FOR THEIR SOUP ANYMORE?!
Suddenly, I was very tempted to try their soup. Ignoring my plan of having a cheaper lunch, I added their cream mushroom soup (their soup of the day), adding $3 and making my bill total to $8.50 c: LOL there goes my budget lunch of $5.50.
As I was ordering, the woman behind me was following me and chose the same type of bread I did, and got the same soup I ordered. She's so cute lol XD She probably chose the same type of filling and sauce I did too c: I ordered the cold cult trio with honey mustard and BBQ sauce~

 

$8.50 lunch LOL omg I felt like I overspent my money too much ;n; but it's good so I will close one eye c: I enjoyed their soup, so next time I want soup, I'll just go to the Subway at Yew Tee point to get it, not travel all the way to Lot 1's Mos Burger to get it LOL. But of course if Shinobu wants supper and I'm not busy, I don't mind eating there with him c: 

I was telling Edwina I didn't know they sold soup, or even yoghurt. I thought they only sold bread, chips and cookies, and she laughed hahaha!
Oops, I've only started eating Subway recently, like last year, so yeah c: Can forgive me~

We then went on to talk about a lot of random things while we ate our lunch. We talked about our favourite voice actors~ (Tattsun >w<, Kamiya <3, Miyano Mamoru, Jun Fukuyama, Ono Kensho, KENN, etc etc), our life choices after school graduation, her (finally) breaking up with her boyfriend who basically was just being very annoying and causing her a lot of emotional troubles. Was really glad for her, and she herself was so happy to be "free" from him :D
She also showed me the mamegoma (the seal) theme in LINE, and I got VERY VERY EXCITED. I DIDN'T KNOW LINE HAS MAMEGOMA THEME! Seeing that it cost 150 coins and I was lacking 10 coins, I immediately went to install another app worth 20 coins, and bought the theme! c: *sparkle* Edwina was laughing the whole time hahaha




IT'S DAMN CUTE OMGGGGGG >W< Luckily she told me! I'm so happy. I love LINE omg. My favourite seal~

I can't remember ALL the stuff we talked about, but got one very funny part we talked about writing fanfction XD Because she mentioned about reading fanfiction, and I was like, I wanted to try writing one so many times, but I can't even write a single sentence out without cringing already, even if the fanfiction was pure fluffy and innocent and cute HAHAHA! Like, she said she can form fanfics in her head, to which I agree, but in terms of writing out in words less showing it to others...we can't ><
It's just too embarassing for us.
Then I was saying, I truly applaud those who could write R18+ erotic fanfics without getting embarrassed or anything, and she was laughing about how I was possibly reading those and I'm like "NONONO I MEAN-- XDDD" *laughing while I'm typing this* 
Like imagine if our whole fanfic was just a single chapter that's full of R18 stuff, dedicated to our 2 main characters making out "passionately.", but because we're innocent people c: *smiles with sparkles*, we will censor all the NSFW actions. So our fanfic will be: 

"Person A started *BEEP BEEP BEEP* with person B, who *BEEEEEEEEEP* *BEEP*. They *BEEEEEEP BEEEEP* and *BEEEEP BEEEEEP* ...., while person A said *BEEEEP BEEEEEP* to person B, who *BEEP* with satisfaction..." (rest of the fanfic is all just BEEPS)
LOL it's damn funny that moment when we're saying this. Then we continued making it worse when we thought of the commenters reading this stupid fanfiction:

Commenter A: Omg, I love how the part where person A *BEEP BEEP* to person B, that got me soooo excited! :D (AS IF COMMENTER A UNDERSTANDS WHAT ALL THE BEEPS MEAN)

Commenter B: Ahhh that part where person B *BEEEPS *as A was *BEEEEEP* to B!

Then as the authors, we'll reply to their comments, continuing with the BEEPS as censorship

Author: Yes yes, I'm so glad you like it when A *BEEEEEEEEP* to B! (Because everyone understands what the BEEPs mean in the stupid fanfic! :D)

Omg we're laughing like crazy people over there XDD It's just damn funny when we're saying it out loud, we can't even breathe and talk properly XDDD Too busy laughing.

Anyway we got overly hyped over R18 fanfics and decided we should move on before the conversation gets worse LOL.
Tuvi joined us soon after that, and we told her all the stuff we've been saying before she came. (mentioned the fanfic thing again and we kept laughing)
The conversation's just really funny as we kept talking about random topics, but I can't remember everything we talked about. I only know we continued talking about voice actors, and the new anime this season. Tuvi was showing us the first episode of Norn9 (from this season). and towards the end when I saw the girl and guy falling in the river, I was like "Did they die?" LOL and Tuvi was like "Of course not, the main girl can't die in the first episode!" XD but you never know!~
I had to go to the toilet because I have a small stomach with small bladder c:, and I drank a whole cup of iced lemon tea.


Saw this sign on the way back. I like how it just points to Subway XD

We continued talking, where I tried on the scarf Edwina gave me. and they both showed me their own ways of wearing scarves. Well, I never had the style of wearing scarf before, so I was very inexperienced with it XD But I told her it's really very cute and soft and fluffy, and I liked it.

At around 2.30pm, we parted ways. She and Tuvi went on for CNY clothes shopping at Bugis, while I went home because I have school tomorrow and I need to do school work :c

Reached home around 3pm. Just in time before it started pouring (HA >:D TO THE SKY). I saw it was pouring in front, and I quickly dashed home because I knew the wind is going to bring it here, and it did just after I reached shelter! >:D

This is the scarf. With meow patterns! c:




They told me I can wear the scarf with any sleeveless tops, like dresses or blouses. Since I'm wearing a sleeveless top now, I tried it and took a picture c: I kind of feel like I'm wearing Edwina's style, since she often wears clothes with scarves XD She always wears pretty, "royal" clothes c:


Urgh, I haven't done any of the 3 questions T_T and my lesson's on Wednesday 8.30am!
Time to start doing...

(Update 11.10pm): Just finished doing all 3 questions she mentioned.
More specifically, I worked hard on Q26, and gave up on Q29 and Q30, just copying off from my friend's solutions which I asked her to send me LOL.
It's damn freaking hard okay! I used a lot of my brain power trying to figure out how to do Q26 alone. Omg, how am I supposed to do the CA2 paper next Thursday?! I'm so screwed.
I don't even know what's going on because I didn't do the past tutorial questions we're supposed to do, out of laziness since our teacher's providing the solutions for those questions. GAH.
Meh, I'm just gonna wait for her to go through in class on Wednesday. =3=

Lol during evening just now, I had a funny conversation with my friend about our primary school experience and how her classmates and friends keep forgetting how to write their chinese names, and I have the same problem and it's just really funny but it's too long for me to screenshot and post here XD I kept laughing at the conversation and almost spilled my lotus soup HAHA

Also Shinobu finally gotten his first FC in Deemo! And it's on his favourite chart, Utopiosphere! :D I was so happy for him, but he was like "Why are you happier than me" HAHAHA
See, he's making progress on Deemo! I'm still waiting for him to get through the story.
He also showed me a steel mug with a cute girl he bought from AFA. That girl looked really sweet, innocent and cute, and I thought she seemed like those fragile kind where you can easily push over (LOL), but then he told me that she's considered like the strongest and most powerful in the series, and I'm like "Oh c: *backs away*" XDD
As they always say, never judge a book by its cover c:
He was using it for his rice cereal drink thingy, because he got hungry just an hour after eating a bowl of noodles ._. 

Neko atsume updates:

New cat, Mr. Meowgi! I missed him! ;-; Too busy eating dinner / doing qn 26 I guess. Gahh, I hope he'll be back soon! I think it's such a cool name XD 


Anddddd my very first memento! The first cat to give me was Bandit! Thank you Bandit! ;w; I don't know what mementos are for but I'm so touched! ;w; 
Lol initially before this, when I opened the game app, the screen faded to black. and since I've never received mementos before, I thought it's a game bug, so I closed the app and reopened it HAHAHA
Then this time, I didn't close it fast enough, and was about to (LOL) again when suddenly I saw Bandit coming in! Then I was realized "OMG, IT'S A MEMENTO!" So yeah :D There's my first memento experience.

Okay, it's now 11.25 pm. Shall end my post here. My friend whatsapped me a couple hours ago saying she can't meet me for lunch tomorrow as she's meeting her classmate to work on our investment project. Omg she's stressing me out. I haven't even started lol. Waiting for our teacher to brief us further in his lecture tomorrow first. So anyway, I guess I can wake up later tomorrow~

No comments:

Post a Comment