Sunday 27 March 2016

Japan (Tokyo) Trip // Departure at night (Sg to Shanghai)

Finally, today is the day I'll be leaving home to fly to my long awaited dream land -> Tokyo, Japan!
Actually as long as it's anywhere in Japan, I'm completely happy because Japan! I can't believe I'm actually going to Japan!
All these while, my parents have never brought us to Japan. Malaysia? Yes. Batam? Yes. Thailand? Yes. Hong Kong? Yes. Taiwan? Yes. China? Of course (my parents are hardcore fans of China)
So until I actually reach Japan itself the next day, I still cannot accept and believe I'm actually going there.
Even when I'm at the airport later. I was still thinking that maybe there's a tiny chance that the plane will land somewhere other than Japan LOL. Even though I have fully paid for my trip (yes my parents will not sponsor my grad trip =3= although in the end, my mum did sponsor me about 16% of my trip because she said they did give my sister some money for her first Japan trip too)

So, we set off from our house at about 8.30pm at night, and arrived at the airport about an hour later?

Asked sis to help me take this picture, with my new luggage that my dad just bought for this trip ccc:
New luggage, new dress, new shoes hahaha

After checking in, we bid farewell to our parents (who were nagging at us all the way till the last minute x.x oh god) then went off to explore the airport! c:

Sis told me I should take this because we're going to this place (Sensoji temple, Asakusa) haha.


Flying on China Eastern Airlines. We're doing a stopover at Shanghai, China first before flying to Tokyo, Japan. All to save money on our plane ticket. Sis kept complaining we have to deal with China people for the 4 hours we're in China lol.

Our flight ended up being delayed by half an hour, so we had supper in airport. Donuts (Red Velvet, Frosted Chocolate) from Dunkin' Donuts and macaroons from TWG. First time actually trying TWG macaroons and dunkin donuts hahaha! Also bought that cappucino coffee for both of us to share, but I learnt that my sister is actually allergic to coffee ._. for me, the only reaction I get from coffee is my heartrate increasing from the caffeine, and rarely I'll get palpitations but that's it.
I bought coffee mainly for the smell c: taste is next.


Traditional photo to take in the toilet before we check in to the departure room.
 

Dinner/supper plane food.
All I wanted was to sleep though! I'm still feeling full from supper at the airport, plus I'm extremely sleepy since we're flying at night.
So...I poked at the pasta twice, drank water, and I never touch my food after that ._.
Waste of my money and the food >_>
Sis just casually ate everything on her tray while watching "The Intern". Every hour, I got up and went to the toilet. I can't sleep peacefully at all. It's always too uncomfortable to sleep on the plane.


At around 5am, we landed in Pudong, Shanghai airport. Upon arrival, we immediately dashed out of the plane all the way to the passport checkpoint, then rushed to collect our baggage, then quickly caught a taxi to go to Hongqiao, Shanghai international airport.
That's because our flight to Tokyo is over there around 9am+, and the travelling time in the taxi is already one hour. So we could not afford to dilly dally back at Pudong.

Thus, we have ample time after checking in everything at Hongqiao, so we explored their convenience store at the airport. Sis bought this honey ginger drink to try for our mother. She says there's more honey to ginger taste.

We also tried this mochi bread thing which is actually quite good.

In Hongqiao airport.

And we're off, 4 hours later! 2nd plane food (lunch). Did not like it :x

I have no idea what that white stick thing is. Doesn't taste like sasuage, or fishcake, or tofu. So I only ate the scrambled eggs and ham. And water again. Then I never touched my food hahaha.
Sis finished everything as usual.

No comments:

Post a Comment