Saturday 12 March 2016

Back to work @ Heguru

Second day (week) at Heguru.
This time as per Kimberly said, I arrived at the classroom 15 minutes before and tried to memorise all the kids' names.



This week, it's the second time for independent classroom learning, and the kids are more well behaved.
They are more focused compared to last week where there's more fidgety ones, and less crying ones as well.
I kind of relaxed, but still got told by the main teacher to get them to focus >.>
I realized I myself get tired really easily lol. Like after some point of time, I just don't really have the focus and energy myself to get the kid to look infront.


I also realized that some classes have more rowdy kids, while some classes have lesser kids (the least was 4 in a class, like this class above)
Obviously the easier class is the one with the least kids, as they're less distracted by other things and able to stay focus.
Mikki's class (the one who hired me), turned out to be the most difficult. Hers has the most young kids, and they're all fidgety and crying.

Wore panda socks today :P

Anyway, this is what I ordered for lunch.
This is hokkien mee. But it looks more like meepok instead? Or seafood noodles? @_@
Idk, I thought hokkien mee is those white and yellow noodles with the lime where you can squeeze @_@


Hahaha in Mikki's class, there's a young boy called Nathaniel where he's all scared and crying and crying, so she got me to hold him as she need to start class.
He gradually calmed down and started leaning on me, but his tears are still dripping down, and they fell onto my arm >.>
I wiped it back on him ccccccccccc: *sparkle smile*

Ahh but eventually all the crying kids calmed down. Which until now, I still find it amazing how XD 
But still, handling kids is so tiring. I don't even know if I want to continue working with kids after this job =A= thank god I only have to work one more time next Saturday.
Am tired so I decided to leave the uni application stuff for tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment