Monday 7 March 2016

Finally watched Bakemono no Ko!!!


Omgomgomgomgomg I FINALLY GOT TO WATCH THIS.

This movie actually came out long ago in Japan on July 15 2015, but, nobody cam-corded it in the cinemas or anywhere in Japan, so I wasn't able to watch it online at all until tonight ;_;
I kept checking the tags on tumblr very often, trying my best to ignore the spoiler caps, and I watched the trailer over and over again. It looks so promising and awesome.

And it's really awesome *.*

It's made by the same director who created The Girl who Leapt through Time, Wolf Children (Ookami kodomo no ame to yuki), and Summer Wars.
That's why the wallpaper above has some similar animation style to the wallpaper for these movies, especially Summer Wars:




Anyway, it's a good movie. I highly recommend watching all the movies made by the director, in fact. Really engaging.

======================================================

Finished my draft for the graduate testimonial, and emailed to my PTN today.



Words highlighted in red means they differ from the template he gave me.
Hopefully he'll print it out on hardcopy so I can collect it from the school ASAP, and I can scan and apply for university.

I also re-edited my work resume to turn it into something suitable for the course I'm going to apply in uniSIM. Well, we'll just see how it goes when my results come out on 22 March.



And I forgot to mention this in my blog last night, but I was searching for Toby's (the cafe Shinobu and I are going tomorrow) at Tradehub 21. And it actually closed down?!
Skarly the new cafe Toby's replaced it. Omg shop cannibalism XD

No comments:

Post a Comment