Sunday 13 March 2016

Decided to wait. (Uni application) // Catching up on Fairy Tail ;_;

Was applying for the Wollongong's psychology degree course in SIMge as planned today, until Yi Ning told me that they have extended the deadline to 22 April for that course XDD just like the local uniSIM's deadline which have been extended to 8 April. Ahh, all's good all's good. This allows us to wait until we receive our final semester's results on 22 March and see whether we're really officially out of this school, before applying for university.


Yi Ning was telling me how she's all worried for her MACC grade, and I asked her if our teacher has warned her about her grade, to which she said no. Then again, she was absent once for a class where our teacher talked about our CA2 paper (which the whole cohort generally did badly, but I guess I was far worse off XD). Was just trying to console her and tell her there's nothing to worry about since she didn't get warned unlike me, who even got warned for my AFA grade too XD
Every time I thought of the two possibilities I would see in my grades on 22 March, I still don't know if I would be able to mentally handle the other negative possibility of the outcome. I would most probably stare at the grades. And maybe break down on the spot there?
Even with the positive outcome, I also wouldn't know how I would take it in. Maybe also cry on the spot out of joy? XD

Well anyways, after Yi Ning told me, I just saved everything and exited cccc: *smile sparkle*


And resumed my catching up on Fairy Tail Zero, which depicts the past where Mavis and her comrades journeyed together and founded Fairy Tail.
In that timeline, a new character, Zera, was introduced as Mavis's best friend.

======FAIRY TAIL ZERO SPOILERS AHEAD=========

I felt so cheated when I watched the ending. At the beginning, we see Mavis rescuing Zera from the Blue Skull's assault, and Zera was already seen to be weak and dying, but I thought that Zera survived when she appeared fine some years later. But I guess that's too good to be true.
When Yuri told Mavis Zera was just an illusion she created, I realized that Zera really died when she collapsed all the way back that time. Mavis just couldn't accept it, and unconsciously created Zera's illusion, making herself (and me) believe that Zera survived all this time ;_;
The tears just fell out as I watched Zera fade away. Worse, Mavis had to make Zera disappear because Zera is her illusion ;A; the amount of magic energy Mavis has just to make Zera constantly there by her side for so many years...

This reminds me of Wendy's guild Cait Shelter, whose members and master himself were all illusions. I remembered crying a lot when she watched them all disappear in front of her eyes too ;_; sasuga Fairy Tail.

One thing I would like to point out is the title screen where Fairy Tail ZERO appears.

The first episode:


Halfway through. The "0" has been gradually fading throughout the episodes.

Right before the ending. The "0" has mysteriously disappeared.

And then...

I scrEAMEDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
THE KANJI ALSO CHANGED.

ZERAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA *cries*

This whole backstory made me feel that Zera is a huge reason why Mavis created the Fairy Tail guild ;_;
To always have a home where you can return to...
Gah, I really missed watching Fairy Tail.

But, there's still something off.
So this story explained to me Mavis's backstory, Mavis's adventures with her comrades, how she met Zeref and learnt magic from him, how she founded Fairy Tail etc etc...
...but, the story didn't explain how Mavis died, which is what I want to know badly.

So me being me, who likes to spoil myself and destroy my heart, scrolled down to read the comments.
And read that...SHE AND ZEREF KISSED?!??! ;_;
AND SHE DIED FROM THE KISS WHATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

So me being me again, I sped off to the main manga and jumped straight to that part where they detailed her and Zeref's love for each other.
 

;w; *wipes tears and scrolls down*

 

Ahhhh my heart's going all fluffy~
*scrolls down*


HNGGGGGGGGG *BREATHES*
*scrolls down*


...MAVIS?!?!
NO, NO NO NO NO NO NO-- *SCROLLS DOWN*


*SCREAMS AGAIN* AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Okay I thought that Mavis died from some illness since she's quite young, or fought bravely in some mage war and died heroic but...
I never thought she'd die from a love's kiss ;_;

Anyways, Zeref came to return her body to the guild:



 

And poor him is forced to refer to his beloved as a "thing" and throws her onto the ground, so he doesn't come into contact with Precht, and appears cold to him so he won't kill him off too.
 

An ugly fairy that isn't allowed to love. Or his love simply overwhelmed Mavis's love, since he suffered in loneliness far longer than she did.
GDI Fairy Tail, so much feels ;_;

Well technically I think she didn't die though. True her heart stopped, but according to Precht, her body is still emitting some faint magic energy, so he preserved her body in that lacrima crystal in the basement of the guild, hoping that he is able to revive her someday.
I guess this is how she is still able to communicate with the present day guild members from all the magic energy?

I guess yeah that's my Sunday. Turned out to be quite relaxing.

No comments:

Post a Comment