Tuesday 22 March 2016

Dog cafe and shopping at Bugis Plus! //Disasters in SG and at Belgium

Hahaha after going to Neko no Niwa on the 3rd of March, we (SY, YN and me) went to another animal cafe today, this time at Singapore's first dog cafe! XD
It's called "We're The Furballs (WTF *I keep reading it as the what the f*** lol*)", and it's located at level 7 on Bugis Plus (just turn right after exiting the lift)

We went to eat lunch first, of course.
Went to the soup spoon as Yi Ning and I have yet to use our groupon vouchers (pay $7 for $10 off voucher). We intended to use them for lunch when worked together at the teacher job (5 March), but our lunch break turned out to be on different timing, so we didn't get to use them. So now we want to take the opportunity today to use them, and so we "dragged" Shu Ying there too, where she also managed to get $3 off from her membership card XD

I ordered the tomato basil soup (kinda prefer it more than mushroom actually, but this is spicy) ala carte with iced lemon tea, and it totalled $9.50. With the voucher, I didn't need to pay anything at all (although technically I did pay $7 before that, so I got $2.50 off)

Shu Ying's one. Mushroom and SG chicken. I've tried both and both are good (SG chicken has chicken, carrot, potato, macaroni pieces etc). Didn't take Yi Ning's one as she also ordered SG chicken, with some chicken lettuce sandwich.
We sat there and chatted for about 1.5 hours, then left as I needed to use the toilet urgently (drank too much tea and soup XD)

Then off to the dog cafe! c: main itinerary of the day~

The first dog cafe in Singapore, recently opened just last year only. We went now because for people below 21 years old, we only need to pay $9.50 for Mon-Thurs for unlimited time + one free drink, but for 21 years and above, need to pay $10.90. And Shu Ying hasn't passed her 21st birthday which is in May, so we thought she can qualify for below 21 years old, but it turned out that they look at the year, not month and day ._." so Shu Ying have to pay $10.90, $1.40 more than us. And understandably she's really pissed at that, because they should have specify that they look at the year. 

 


 
There's three other dogs (there's 8 in total but one is not present there) but they don't really want to interact with us and prefer other people or more frequent visitors >.>
The dogs only come willingly to their lap, not mine ;-; they don't find my lap comfortable enough to sleep XD


So I just take selfies with them HAHAHA


More dog pics:



 




They like to snuggle in cubicles.




This dog keep running away from me but eventually when it's laying in this corner, I slowly sat with it and it didn't run! c:

Soon after, they gave us 5 treats to give to the dogs. Didn't take picture though (although my friends took snapchat), because I was busy feeding them. But I got to shake their paws, and gave them one treat at a time so I can play with them longer. The last treat, I let them feed from my hand XDD After the treats, it became easier to bond with them! (food always works HAHAHA) This dog also started licking my leg and hands.
 

 

 And it actually came on my lap!!! ;w;









LOL my friends eventually stacked a lot of toys on this derp dog.


 




The first I let it go, it came right back and snuggled onto my lap and changed position, burying its head onto my arm ;w; omggggg so cute. Finally I have one lap dog. The other two got like 2-3 dogs on their laps ;-;
 


But anyway, we all left at around 4pm (so we spent about 3 hours there) to do some shopping. Didn't take much photos as you can see, as the dogs didn't really want to come to me *heart break ;-;*, and there's so few dogs. There were many other people there despite having so few dogs because the entry price is still cheaper than other animal cafes. Each group has one dog, compared to one person to one dog.
Don't think I'll be going back there. >.>

We went to TEMT (clothes store, having some sale), some other clothes blog shops (eg closet lover), and a phone case shop where YN and I bought one phone case each as there's an offer of 2 for $12. One cost about $6.90 each I think). Yi Ning was getting one for my mom, and I thought I should change phone cover since I've been using the current one I have for such a long time. This is just my third phone case actually XDD
Bought a sheep pattern. Was thinking of getting a cat pattern initially, but they have those stick-on eyes which I fear may drop out over time, so I got this in the end. If only they were fluffy seals, not sheeps :c

We also went to some shoe shop.


Trying on the shoe on my left leg. Thinking again if I can wear this to Japan. Because the sole inside is quite comfy and has cushion, good for walking. But the problem is whether my feet will freeze, because it doesn't offer much warmth, and if I wear thick socks with it it may not look good XDD
Besides, the only sizes available there are too loose on my feet. So I ended up not buying them.

For all the clothes shop we went, we all didn't buy anything. They tried clothes and nothing suits them, while I found a couple I like but I'm not willing to pay the price so I didn't try hahaha

We then went down to the basement to get some snacks (and dinner for Yi Ning) before going home.

Buying cream puffs from papa beard for the first time. Heard its cream puffs are good. Will probably be trying one tonight before I sleep? I bought 6 (5+1 free) cream puffs for $15.50 omg x.x they better be good.
Will update here with photo again.

Ahh, so tired today.
==========================================================
Two major things happened today, while we're out at the dog cafe.

The first one is the SMRT incident, where two technicians (very young, only 26 and 24. They just joined the company this year January too ;-;) died while doing some maintenance work on the tracks at Pasir Ris MRT. They were most probably working while the trains were still operating. Oh my god...

http://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/singapore/live-updates-smrt-presser/2626070.html

Earlier today while we're heading to Bugis, Shu Ying and I heard an announcement in the train stations saying there's no train service at the east area on the green line, but I thought it's simply another track fault, and didn't really pay much attention to it as we'll be in the dog cafe in the afternoon. But while I was on the way home, I first saw the news on facebook, and was shocked to find out that two people actually died on the tracks while they're working. Really didn't expect that it'd be so serious.

That's not all. Later on, Earione (a friend in the Netherlands) messaged me on hangouts asking me if I knew about the attacks. I asked what attacks, and it turns out that there was another terrorist attack in Belgium, very near where Earione is omg @_@


It's a suicide attack, and the news say someone heard the bomber shout something in arabic before detonating himself at the airport, which gives hints that the terrorists are from ISIS. My dad also said that a paris attacker was caught in Belgium, so this may be some form of revenge on Belgium. Sigh, when can humanity ever live in peace together ;-;
====================================================
Sighhhhh Shinobu is depressed that I'm not talking to him again.
Couple of days ago, I believe he got moody because I tried telling him nicely to give me some space, as he wants to accompany me back from work again. Think he wants to see me as much as possible, but I've been feeling tired (social energy drained) back then, so I told him it's okay you know, I'll go back myself. And I already apologized several times. But urgh, as expected he got hurt.
Then the next day, he started doing it again ==" 
Look at this:
1st attempt:


2nd attempt:
Wah his one-word replies = =" of course I will feel that he doesn't want to talk to me (which I believe is really the case) that time, and I myself felt really hurt and annoyed. Like I KNOW he's hurt himself but still, the feeling. So I thought "fine, since you're like this then okay. I shall not talk to you any more and leave you in peace before I say any more things and hurt you, and also hurt myself as I try talking to you normally but you refuse to speak to me any more than your one word replies" *offended*

He did reply normally when I asked him where's the piano located at his area (3rd attempt), and when I sent him my final results SMS (4th attempt). The conversation for that day ended with his message. Apparently I didn't reply him after that, because I think I most probably forgot to reply him? It happens sometimes, even with my friends.
Then this morning I was gonna send him the usual greeting, but he asked me what happened. In the wee hours of the morning. I was like "huh? what happened? O_O", and got worried, then he was like "..."
Then I'm like -_- AGAIN.

So I didn't feel like replying him.

Actually now I don't know if I should talk to him again. It seems like anything I say now will hurt him, and in turn I'll inevidently feel guilty and hurt too. 

No comments:

Post a Comment