Tuesday 15 April 2014

The Wind Rises

The last time I posted was three days ago on the 12th of April...hehe, shows I'm getting a little lazy. ^^"
I'm back after a day spent with my sister and her bf. Our main plan today was to watch the movie, The Wind Rises.(Kaze Tachinu)
It is Hayao Miyazaki's last film before he retires(;_;). To me, when he retired, it's like saying to me, your childhood is over. Like, I've been watching his films as I grow up, and now as I turn 18 next month, he's retiring. So it's like, you know. ;_; It's time to say goodbye. And let us never forget all his wonderful, amazing pieces of work. Really, no amount of words can describe how beautiful his works are. One just have to watch it to see for oneself how awesome his works are.

Anyway, after I watched the film, my heart was filled with so many emotional feels, and I felt really lucky that I was able to see it on the big screen before it's taken down.
Both the animation and the scenery was so beautiful, and the romance in the story is heartwarming, and the music composed by Joe Hisasishi, ahh I really can't. ;_;

Naoko...

JUST LOOK AT THIS. ;_;
This picture alone is so bittersweet. ;w;
Yes, I have a frail heart for feels. ;_;
And as I'm writing this blog post, I'm listening the soundtracks for the wind rises. And as beautiful as all of them are, Naoko's theme songs are just...
They're making it rain in my heart. :')

Other than the movie, we also window shopped for my sister's prom dress. We picked out a few for consideration, but she's going to look for more.
Andddd we also had dessert! :)
I forgot what the names are, but mine is the brown pastry with the ice cream on top. It's called "Little Fuji". It's delicious, but it's a really sweet dessert, so it's not for those who don't like sweet things! Hahaha.
The cafe is called St.Marc's cafe at Vivocity. 
I didn't finish it though, I was feeling really full after dinner. :'(
We also walked out on the deck too in the night when the lights are on. It's quite a cool night.
After my sister has a boyfriend, I wasn't able to spend time with her alone together as easily as before already.
When she was still single, we'd first go new year clothes-shopping each year. It's like our "sisterly" thing.
We did that for a couple of years before she became attached, and from that on, it wasn't really easy to just go out with her alone anymore.
Not that I really want to, no I mean, well. I just miss those times, and sometimes it's just good to spend some time with your sister alone.
But whatever. She still comes and disturbs me plenty of times at home so it's fine.
But damn. I'm...spending money. I'm spending quite a bit of money this holiday. No...
Luckily holidays are ending this week.
At the same time I don't want school to start next week hahahaha.
It's going to be stressful T_T. Most of the days start as early as 8am and ends at 5pm! And because I signed up for an advanced module together with my friends, I have night classes once a week on Thursdays for 4 fours straight! 6-10pm! ;_;!!!!!
I'm kind of scared hahaha.
But I still have to live on!

It's like 12.30am now and I'm still waiting for my hair to dry.
It's almost dried out though.
I'm still meeting my friends tomorrow hahaha.
We're going to try the infamous rainbow cake from the I am cafe at Haji lane!
Looks good, and the reviews are mostly positive too.
Hope tomorrow will be a good day like today too. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment