Tuesday 22 April 2014

School starts!(Like yesterday HAHAHA)

I KNOW MY LAST POST WAS THREE DAYS AGO AND I KNOW I SAID I WILL POST PICTURES OF MY RIVER SAFARI VISIT.
BUT I'VE BEEN FEELING VERY LAZY TO POST PICTURES AND I'VE BEEN BUSY TRYING TO MAKE PIANO COVERS FOR MY CHANNEL BEFORE SCHOOL STARTS.

JUST WAIT.

I'm making a note here first listing who my subscribers are so I don't forget, because some of them keep their subscriptions private and I want to know who all my subscribers are.

(In order of who subscribes first etc.)

1. Huda
2. Yeo
3. Elisa
4. Ruby(Joel) RS (I don't have his youtube channel account currently.)
5. Hui Wen
6. Tuvi
7 and 8. My parents. (Aha, they like to listen to my piano covers. ^^)
9. Edwina
10.Angelo RS (Also don't know his youtube channel account)
11.Unknown subscriber. (Probably another one of my friends.)
Yeps, 11 subscribers! All are my nice friends who subscribed to me and support me HAHAHA XD. Well, my channel is still relatively small and new so not many people out of my circle of friends view my videos, let alone subscribe HAHAHA because my channel only has 5 piano covers so far. @_@
My fourth piano cover:
And my fifth and current piano cover: Though, I will continue making piano covers as and when I can, of course.~
~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~
Okay okay, enough about my youtube channel.
First about today--
We have a new classmate!
It's a guy. XD
He's a foward student, meaning he is repeating a particular module, so he is like a partial classmate? Because his timetable is different from us. Some classes he will join us, other classes he will not. @_@
But nevertheless, now our class has 10 guys and 10 girls. Equal. XD
Today we have a one hour lesson only. We met our personal tutor(like a form teacher for our class), a lady named Ms Lai.
She's our financial accounting management(FAM) tutor too.
We also decided our new class rep, assistant class rep and treasurer.
I wasn't any one of them haha.
After that one hour tutorial, I went with my friends to buy our new FAM textbook(which costs a little over $30 @_@), then I ran all the way back up slope to the hilltop library carpark, where my father came with my mother, my sister and her bf to bring all of us down to the hospital.
My mother has another scanning to do today. She's going to have her womb and uterus scanned.
It's like she's going for regular checkups for her new baby HAHAHA.
I'll be like "Hey guys!(to my friends) I'm gonna have a new younger sibling! She/he's 18 years younger than me!! :DD"
NO WAY I want a sibling 18 years apart from me. @_@
So anyway, her appointment was supposed to be at 4.30pm, but we waited for more than 1 hour before the doctor called her in.
After that, we still have to wait for her to go into the consultation room.
Fortunately the results all showed that she's fine. The bleeding she still has every month is also normal. Well, it's not really normal, it's abnormal, but it's still normal.
The doctor says that she's still considerably young because she's still below 55 yrs old, so a little bleeding here and there is nothing to worry about.
The doctor even commented how healthy my mother was. (Because she exercised everyday and ate lots of fruits and vegetables). That's just how hardworking my mother is.
So yeah, nothing to worry about.
Time to move on.~
~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~
Fine.
Since I have some time now, (and there is no school tomorrow because tutorials are cancelled because lectures haven't started yet XD)
I guess I shall go edit my river safari post and post pictures there. XD

No comments:

Post a Comment