Tuesday 8 April 2014

First day of class chalet over!

So the first day of my first class chalet ever comes to an end. (Nope I'm not staying overnight there.)
And...boy. It was...epic.
Like. Yeah. Epic.
A bit of adventure getting there. (the chalet)
Let me just blog what I did today in full detail while waiting for my hair to dry before I go to sleep.

So today I woke up at 7.40am to give myself enough time to use the laptop and to prepare myself to go out to meet my two friends at the station at 11am.
We took the train down to Bugis station, which took us roughly half an hour plus 10 minutes, and we went to eat Astons for lunch.
I had chargrill chicken, with mashed potato and mac and cheese for side dishes. I had cafe mocha as my drink. (The iced lemon tea wasn't available! T^T)
After that, my friend treated us to Berrylite's yogurt, since she bought a coupon. How nice of her! ^^~
The yogurt was nice. We chose tropical flavour for both yogurts (we ordered two cups of yogurt).
The only other option at that time was pistachio and original, but we cannot chose the original flavour when we're using the coupon. (How weird. :/)
So anyway, we're allowed to choose three toppings for each cup; so for one cup, we chose marshmallow, fruity pebbles and oreo crumbs. (Mainly all dry toppings)
For the other cup, we chose honey balls, peach and uhm...some white cubes? All "wet" toppings. The yogurt with the "wet" toppings melted much faster than the one with the dry toppings!!

After that, we headed down to Bugis street to do some shopping. My friends bought clothes, while I bought myself a pair of shoes to wear to school, and we bought some accessories together. (All pictures tomorrow! Or the day after. I think I'll be REALLY tired tomorrow. I'll be out for the whole day and come back late at night!)

After that, we took the train down to Tampines to meet another friend, then we decided to cab down to the chalet at Changi. (All the way at the east!)
Even in the taxi when nearing that place, we got lost. My friends kept calling the other two friends who were already there what the address of the chalet was, and the taxi driver and us were all getting stressed and kept going around trying to find the chalet! (It's actually quite a humorous situation, we kept laughing and getting impatient at the same time. XDD)
In the end, the taxi driver dropped us at some main gate, and we wandered around, trying to find the chalet.
At that time, it even started to rain, and all our shoes got soaked in the end, and man...the chalet is just really out of place!
We walked and walked and walked in the rain for a good half an hour, going to really weird and eerie places like the Changi nursing home and the Changi hospital, and the place looks just really creepy. Hell, I will be damn scared walking there alone in the night. I think I'll even cry. ;_;
We walked in pairs, sharing umbrellas, and I clung to my friend the whole time, not daring to look at the empty chalets and especially into the dark windows.
Finally, we waited at a pier, and one of my friends came down to fetch us to the chalet. We realized that we actually kept walking in big rounds just trying to find the chalet. == My head feels heavy after walking so long in the rain. (It was pouring one time too) Hopefully I don't fall sick. ==

So when we reached the chalet...it was. Well. Okay.
Ordinary.
Creepy.
Looks really scary.
And very open.
Only the bedrooms are air-conditioned. And it's just one floor. No staircase or anything. ;_; Ah, we just have to be satisfied with what we have. Not a very good experience for my first class chalet though. ;_;

So, with the few hours I spent there, I mostly watched some random videos with my friend, and played a balloon game, where the losing team has to drink some vodka or coke as forfeit haha. But to be honest, even though I did enjoyed myself today, with the good lunch and time spent with my friends and all, but my right knee isn't in top condition. So..towards the end of the day, I had to limp-walk. I could still walk, and it didn't hurt THAT much, but climbing stairs and putting pressure on my knee...yeah, it hurts. Plus I found out that my right knee has some swelling when I reached home at like 9pm. No wonder it hurts. My mother rubbed some medicine on my knee and it BURNS LIKE HELL. ><
Damn. Gonna need to wear a knee guard tomorrow. I'll be out for the whole day. :/ It's almost 11pm now and I'm really tired and sleepy. Guess I'll go to sleep...

No comments:

Post a Comment