Sunday 6 April 2014

The first Sunday of April!

Yesterday was the 5th of April.
And today, the 6th.
Which means THERE IS ONLY LESS THAN A MONTH LEFT BEFORE I TURN 18!!!
OH NO.
THIS IS DISASTROUS.
I DON'T WANT TO TURN 18.
I DON'T WANT TO GROW OLDER.
DAMN IT.
DAMN IT ALLLLLLLLLLL. *fire rage in the background*
*******************************************
*cough* Sorry, I got carried away.
This morning, my father brought me downstairs to the carpark nearby to see the flowering trees.
Yep, spring is here.




May not be as beautiful as the cherry blossoms in Japan, but they are still beautiful and really gives off that "spring" atmosphere.
Since I'm born in May, I guess...this is my season? Born in spring, a beautiful, sweet season of flowers and bird chirpings everywhere...although my favourite season is winter.

[*~*Anime section here*~*]

No comments:

Post a Comment