Tuesday 15 April 2014

The rainbow cake from I am cafe!

So today I went out with my friends to try the rainbow cake from the I am cafe at Haji lane!
And here it is!
Looks really pretty right? Behind it is a slice of the red velvet cake. Each slice is $8.90. The taste is pretty okay, and in terms of taste, the red velvet cake wins, but the rainbow cake is not bad too. Of course in terms of appearance, the rainbow cake wins with all of its pretty colours. ^^" (Sometimes I feel like I'm writing for a food blog HAHAHA)
But yeah, that's quite a huge dessert we had today. @_@
Oh yeah, before dessert I had my lunch, cream and parsley pasta with chicken ham topping. 
It was hmm. Average.
After lunch and dessert, we headed off to town for some window shopping!
Unfortunately I've already spent a LOT of my allowance yesterday as well as the previous outings, and I said to myself I have to save MORE money (not that I'm a spendthrift, I save a lot of money, and I hate spending money, but argh. Outings means spending money. @_@), so I didn't buy much.
But I did buy a dress in the end. ^^"
Here it is~:
Yup, that's me trying it on hehe. ^///^
Light greenish, is it called mint green? 
That dress is bought from H&M at Orchard Street for $17.90.
A bit expensive for me. @_@
That's why I usually shop at bugis street. Things are much cheaper there. ^^||
It doesn't hurt my wallet too much too. Aha...;_;
*cough* Okay.
I'm feeling really sleepy now since I walked a lot today.
I'll just play some candy crush on facebook and then go sleep.~~

Oh yes.
A point to remember.
I finished watching Game of Thrones season 2!!
Wow.
Much brutal. Such violence. Much blood. Very...graphic. Much...mature scenes?
And much feels in the final episode of season 2.
Can't wait to watch season 3.~~

And I randomly searched the kagepro and konoha tag in tumblr a couple of days ago.
The fandom kills me. XD
Yokoso waga tainai he~~



No comments:

Post a Comment