Thursday 10 April 2014

Day 2 of class chalet yesterday! And conclusion.

Yesterday, I met my friend again at JE station at 9am then headed down all the way to the east at Pasir Ris!! X.X
I wore a knee guard the whole day because I fell down at home and landed directly on my right knee, so my full body weight was on my right knee alone. So you can imagine the impact and pressure my right knee suffered. :'( Felt a bit weird with it but I got used to it.
So we shopped at NTUC(our local supermarket) and bought some large water bottles, snacks and serviettes for the chalet. We also bought instant noodles for our lunch which we never ate in the end hahaha. Then we met the rest of our friends at 10.55am.
We missed the first shuttle bus because we thought it wasn't ours, and we had to wait for awhile. =.= So we went to eat ice cream at Mcdonalds until the next shuttle bus came.
Which...brought us to some unknown resort which isn't ours at all.
So like yesterday(sigh), we walked and walked, and tried to find our way about in that deserted, unknown place away from civilization, this time under the hot sun, and we finally decided to take the public transport bus back to Pasir Ris, then take the train back to Tampines, THEN take the bus 29 all the way down to OUR chalet. =_=
Ah. Yet another mini adventure trying to go to our creepy chalet.
So when we arrived, we were all hot and sticky and sweaty from the hot sun, and we all escaped into the air-conditioned bedroom first. X.X
After that while waiting for another friend to come, three of my friends and I decided to walk a bit and explore the place.
So in the nice weather, we walked along and see the sea.~








Aha, that's me. XD




I uploaded more photos on my facebook of the sea but yeah basically this is how it looks like.
Then we went back and played some games organized by one of my friends.
Since I injured my knee (X.X), I didn't play the games because it involves running and jumping.
But it was still very fun to watch them play. ^^
I helped out with the timing and recording of the games too.
In the evening, it started raining heavily, so we couldn't start our BBQ in time. (Every class chalet needs a BBQ! XD)
So while waiting, we decided to take some group photos.~




Again, more photos on my facebook. I just selected some haha.
Pity we didn't manage to get a full class photo. :'(
So after that. the rain cleared, and we have our night BBQ!
The guys were mainly in charge of the cooking and starting of the fire, while the rest of us girls just sat and waited for the food to be cooked HAHAHA.
I'm never good at this kind of BBQ stuff, and the food I cooked will all be burnt anyway. >.<
So there was a lot of food for 20 people. We have chicken wings, cream puff, chicken satay, sausages, crab sticks, stingray with spicy sauce, marshmallows, sweet potato, sweet corn, salad, otah, fishballs, nuggets, fried rice(that is overcooked and smells and tastes weird D:), fried beehoone (also overcooked like fried rice but just slightly better), and coke. 
I ate a bit of most of the stuff. Like literally just a bit. Because to be honest I don't like eating BBQ food because it's really unhealthy and has a lot of burnt parts. :x
But I love the cream puffs! Really delicious. 
They were put in the freezer before they were eaten, and when I ate it, it's like eating ice cream inside!
After the BBQ, we gathered around and played some class bonding games under the night sky with no stars but only passing planes, and in front of the sea with passing boats.
Then my friend and I left at about 9.15pm and we cabbed home.

Anddd that concludes my first class chalet thus far. It was a pain trying to get to the chalet but nevertheless still quite an experience to treasure hehehe.

These are the photos from day 1 two days back:
The yogurt that my friend treated us before going to the chalet. ^^~
A few pictures I took of the chalet:




Yep, long post! Tired, but well. Something that I did for the past two days...

No comments:

Post a Comment