Thursday 3 April 2014

Haunted TV?!

So last night, I was in the mood to play the piano.
So I went to the living room where it's dark and everything is switched off. I switched on the lights, and proceeded to play the piano for a good half an hour or so.
Satisfied, I went to switch off the lights, and turned to leave when I noticed that the TV IS ON!!!
My eyes widened and I kind of ran all the way to the master bedroom where my mother is, sitting in front of the computer watching some video on youtube.

I WAS REALLY SCARED.

Me: (horrified expression)"Maaaa!! The the the...the TV IS ON!!!"
Mother: "Huh, TV is on? I thought I've already turned it off just now!" (in chinese)
Me: OAO (explains the whole situation to her) The TV is haunted!!! ;_;
Mother: Ahhh, then you help me off the TV la.
Me: Huh?! But but...I'm scared of the dark! What if some scary face appear on the TV?! TAT (The TV is on with a dark screen.)
Mother: Haiyo, scared of what? What scary face? (goes to the living room and turns off the TV)
Me: ...;_;

I didn't dare look directly at the TV after that for that entire night.
I also posted the incident on Facebook, after which my sister replied:

Knowing her, it's possible she wasn't joking. Maybe our TV is REALLY haunted.
But telling me right at midnight isn't going to help me calm my nerves down, sister.

No comments:

Post a Comment