Saturday 19 April 2014

River safari!!

So I decided to write a blog post while waiting for the second episode of mekakucity actors to air.
I'm in the nico livestream now, and it's going to air in about like, 25 minutes time as I write, but I don't know if I'm going to get kicked out again like last week because there's too many people and I don't have premium membership so obviously I don't have a priority seat in there so.
Anyway, if I get kicked out, then too bad. XD

But I feel REALLY LAZY to blog now. I took a LOT of photos, my father too, and I combined them and post it all in an album on facebook.
So I'll only post the ones I posted on instagram because I combined them, and I'll post a few other photos that I want to show here.
TOMORROW.
I'm too sleepy and lazy now.
And too excited for the second episode. XD

But today was a lot of fun!
Even though it was really really warm and we didn't see any capybaras unlike what was promised in the map.
We saw the pandas, and we saw various other animals.
I took several videos too which I will upload tomorrow. If I'm successful.
But it was a fun day.
It's a pity my sister didn't go in the end. She's too tired, working night shifts consecutively, so the family is incomplete.
Anyway we didn't see any capybaras so it wasn't too disappointing for her. (Capybaras are her favourite animals)

So I'll blog more tomorrow! Too excited for the episode to come out. >.< Hahahaha!

No comments:

Post a Comment