Monday 7 April 2014

As April continues...

The first Monday of April arrives, and the spring season continues.
I went down to take a little walk in the afternoon under the blazing hot sun, and I found this creepy stairs here...
What could it lead down to? What is under there?!
It's actually just the carpark ahaha. (I was bored. =.=)
The entrance to the stairs is actually found over here:

At the BBQ pits near my house! Ahahaha. XD
Yup, I'm bored. =_=
But it's okay.
Tomorrow and the day after, I'm going to a class chalet! My first class chalet ever! (Yup, I like to stay at home so I don't really have much of a life.)
I don't know what we're going to do over there but I hope that the chalet is a nice place.
And we're having BBQ on Wednesday night.~
It's quite far away though, all the way at the east, and I stay at the west. :/
But I don't really care anymore. I spent a LOT of days just slacking at home.
My life is pretty much the same as that girl from the watamote anime.
I don't even care anymore. At least I have something to do for the next two days.
After that next monday, I'm going to watch The Wind Rises with my sister and her bf!
So I do have plans for the next few days.
But most of the time I'm still lazing around.~

In other news, the first episode of Haikyuu(HQ!) is out yesterday!!
Excited.~

No comments:

Post a Comment