Friday 11 April 2014

Back to a peaceful life.

Peaceful, as in, resting at home all day with no activities.
I've always lead this type of life when I had no activities with my friends, or school, or work.
Yes, I do find it boring a lot of times. But I'd still rather stay at home and be alone in my peaceful room. It's just something that I like to do since young.
I guess my introverted nature has a large part to play in this too.

Anyway, I went to the library a couple of hours ago, and I borrowed a lot of reader digest magazines.
I'm a reader digest fan, it's just that I'm really lazy to go the library and borrow them.
Yes, I'm a really lazy person. No, I'm not proud of it.
It's just that my image gives off that "hardworking, good girl" impression.
Half of it is correct. I AM a good girl. Like really.
I've never touched alcohol so far in my life, and I'm not going to touch it until I'm 18. Which is coming soon. (Next month :D)
But I AM lazy. Really.
So anyway *Cough*, I felt kind of guilty just bringing the whole lot home and leaving only one reader digest magazine on the shelf but IT'S NOT LIKE MANY PEOPLE READ THEM.

I think.

OKAY I'M SORRY.
I
I WILL RETURN THEM.
SOON.
*backs out slowly*

I opened the earliest issue out of the 5 of them, and I saw some motivational quotes from fellow readers:

1. Listening.
As humans we talk a lot, often forgetting to listen to others. We miss so many things when we keep talking, forgetting that listening makes life beautiful.

2. Forgiveness.
No matter what happens, forgiveness is always ours to choose. Although it is hard, the power of our conscience gives us peace when we forgive.
~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~
So...as my knee is still recovering, I rest a lot at home today.
Nothing much is happening today...oh yeah, I took this on the way to buy lunch for my mother, brother and me:
Is it nice? If the fallen leaves were to be replaced with flowers, I think it'll look really pretty.
Aha, but unfortunately the flowering season is over. :( Well at least in my country.
It's really quick, the trees only flower for 2-3 days. Even during the flowering period, the flowers drop really fast because of the wind. :/
I actually took a few more pictures of the flowering trees when I went for a walk with my mother before I went for the class chalet:




The last picture looks really pretty right? The tree is almost covered in flowers.
My mother told me that before I walked with her, the rest of the trees are just as pretty as the trees in the last picture.
The wind blew a lot of flowers off the trees before I came.
I could only imagine how pretty the sight is if all the trees were the same as the trees above, pink and white flowers covering the whole tree..
~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~
ANIME SECTION.

So they said that Mekakucity Actors will broadcast at 12 April, midnight.
Does that mean....IT'S GONNA BROADCAST TONIGHT AT MIDNIGHT?! *W*
See now it is 11 April. So at midnight, it will be 12 April.
So if I'm right...the first episode of Mekakucity Actors is going to broadcast in less than 2 hours time!!! *W*
Hopefully...I'll be staying up to wait.~~~
I checked out Soul Eater Not! first episode too, and as expected, it is TOTALLY different from the main Soul Eater series. 
Well that's exactly why the name is Soul eater NOT, I guess. :/
But I actually kind of like it, and the three main characters too, so I'll keep watching.
What else...so in my spring anime 2014 watchlist, there is:

Mekakucity Actors (First one in my list *_*)
Haikyuu!!!!! *w*
Fairy Tail S2!
Soul Eater Not!
One week friends (Looks like a feels anime, like KEY animes (not from Key though))
Captain Earth (Got attracted by the bgm, and the plot and characters look pretty interesting)
I'm also keeping track of Little Busters! Ex but the episodes are on a monthly release basis... so far there are 3 episodes released, the fourth one is coming at the end of this month. And in this fourth episode this month, Saya's route will conclude. I will be ready for tears. ;w;

I think that's all so far...6 anime. I probably won't be able to watch/keep up with so many when school starts anyway, so I'll watch other anime if they have good reputation or I have a sudden interest in them...yes it happens a lot of times. XD Like Natsume yuujinchou and tsuritama...haha.

Mekakucity Actors and Haikyuu are the top 2 in my list though. Have been waiting for their anime for a long time now.

So far that's about it...


No comments:

Post a Comment