Wednesday 16 April 2014

Rienx starts a youtube channel?!

After posting another piano cover on my facebook and getting likes and positive feedback from my friends (well, actually only two friends commented but at least I got something!), I feel encouraged to post my cover on youtube!
And here it is!

My very first piano cover on my channel!
Well it's definitely not my first piano cover; I've been covering songs ever since I was in my first year of secondary school(middle school), which is like 5 years ago? Just that I never uploaded or recorded my covers because I was too lazy and back then I never thought of uploading them. I just played for fun. :/
But yeah anyway, yup! And I'm going to upload more as and when I can! (And when I'm not feeling too lazy, because I plan to add lyrics to my covers too haha~)
Somehow I feel just a little tiny bit productive today, because I spent the afternoon working on this video, learning from scratch and trying to fit the words nicely with the video. Ah.~
I planned to go swimming today with the nice weather and all(not sunny, just cloudy) but well, I can always go tomorrow.~

Okay that's all. Back to reading the manhwa Crepuscule.~

No comments:

Post a Comment