Saturday 3 May 2014

Just finished constructing a Facebook page to share all my piano covers to!
Facebook page: Rui ruii
Yes!

So today I went with three other people to some warehouse sale where several blogshops are clearing their stock there.
I didn't get anything much except only 1 top because the clothes there are not really nice. Or just so-so. :/
We spent a couple of hours there, then headed to causeway point to spend the rest of our afternoon there.
We had pepper lunch for lunch, and we all ordered cheesy omelette with curry rice with chicken/beef. Very full. The portions are always large. X.X
So yes that's how I spent my Saturday.~

But more importantly....

*ANIME SECTION BELOW*

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

TONIGHT KONOHA IS GOING TO APPER IN THE COMING FOURTH MEKAKUCITY ACTORS EPISODE.
FINALLY.
I'VE BEEN WAITING TO SEE HIM MOVE AND TALK.
I kept checking the Mekakucity Actors anime website for screenshot previews of the fourth episode.
AND THEY FINALLY UPDATED A FEW HOURS BEFORE THE EPISODE AIRS.
AND KONOHA APPEARS.
(As well as Hiyori)

Yes, the infamous truck scene is going to happen tonight.
This is when the whole kagepro thing started getting really popular.
I am looking really, really foward to this episode.
Please, please do not disappoint me. ;_;

Need to wait until 11pm...


No comments:

Post a Comment